question on downloading

Hey guys I see that the beta is out for the new update. I bought a new computer so I have to reinstall. If i redownload it from the downlad page, does that include the new update? Or does the beta link give me the full game again. I hope i still have my activation code,:) Also, I had the game installed on my PC and my laptop but now my PC has blown up so I lost that one. Will my activation code still be good if i can find it.

Thanks arlie One question. You mentioned that i get two installs per purchase. I had the game installed on my old PC and my laptop. I bought a new PC because the old one **** the bed. Does that mean i need to repurchase the game to put it on my new computer (since i already installed it on 2 machines)?

Thanks arlie One question. You mentioned that i get two installs per purchase. I had the game installed on my old PC and my laptop. I bought a new PC because the old one **** the bed. Does that mean i need to repurchase the game to put it on my new computer (since i already installed it on 2 machines)?

ok I reinstalled the game but i cant use my order # to actuvate since I installed it on two computers already (my old PC and my laptop). My old PC is basically dirt now (I may be able to boot it up again if Im lucky) so my installation on that computer is unplayable. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the old installation so that I can run it on my new computer (without shelling out another $35) Im not the most computer savy guy so any help would be appreciated?

ok I reinstalled the game but i cant use my order # to actuvate since I installed it on two computers already (my old PC and my laptop). My old PC is basically dirt now (I may be able to boot it up again if Im lucky) so my installation on that computer is unplayable. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the old installation so that I can run it on my new computer (without shelling out another $35) Im not the most computer savy guy so any help would be appreciated?

Archived