Hi everyone who does these dynasties

I think that they are all great and I love the old time wrestlers. My all-time favorite as a kid was Superstar Billy Graham. I've got a couple of questions for you experts. 1) where is the file that contains these wrestlers located? 2) how do i get the file and then incorporate it into wrestling spirit? 3) how do you change the date to go back in time and how far back can you go? Thanks for the info in advance from a long time wrestling fan. PS: My dad, when he was young, used to set up the wrestling ring at Jack Witchie's Sports Arena in Attleboro, Mass. and I have signed pictures of Samoan Peter Miava (sp) and Stan "the man" Staziak. I also met the great Classy Freddie Blassie at my british lit teacher's home when I was back in high school.

Hi Captain Lou. All of the info for the Death of the Territories scenario can be found in the Mods section of these forums. You need to download all the zip files found when you click the link, as well as the pictures in the TEW 1983 scenario. There's a help file (Word document) included in the data download, so once you unzip that, just follow the instructions to install the pictures, logos, belts, etc. Once you start a game, the time will automatically be set to November 1983. I've put a link below to the site that's hosting the scenario. Enjoy! [url]http://cityonthehillside.com/images/Index.html[/url]

Archived