The Return.... Of a man called STING!!!!

Lookin' for revenge December 31st 2008. I am steve borden, AKA Sting. I was put out of wrestling 2 years ago by none other than the nature boy ric flair, in a scaffold match at an NWA Live event. He low blowed me about 20 times, then he threw me of the scaffold through 6 tables. I have re singed with the NWA and i am looking for revenge. ric flair is on the indy circuit and has been since he left the WWE. Next week i will make my return in a dream match with Dusty Rhodes.

Lookin' for revenge December 31st 2008. I am steve borden, AKA Sting. I was put out of wrestling 2 years ago by none other than the nature boy ric flair, in a scaffold match at an NWA Live event. He low blowed me about 20 times, then he threw me of the scaffold through 6 tables. I have re singed with the NWA and i am looking for revenge. ric flair is on the indy circuit and has been since he left the WWE. Next week i will make my return in a dream match with Dusty Rhodes.

Sting VS Dusty Rhodes 1st January 2009, ECW Arena I Could hear the roar of the crowd as i stood behind the cuirtain waiting for the big moment. Dusty was making his way to the ring. the fans didnt know i was gonna fight him. He Got a mic and said "im gonna prove to you NY City dawgs that i can walk the walk. so anyone in that locker room can come and try to fight me, but i warn you, its gonna be a clubberin!" lights out! my old WCW music plays and i walk out to the ring wearing my black facepaint and coat and im carrying my Black bat! the moment i get in the ring i whack dusty with the bat and thow my coat off. i can feel the momentum and i when he got up i threw him to the outside! i howl to the crowd then jump out the ring to finish rhodes. he clothelines me over the barrier but i get back up. he jumps over then hits me with a chair and floors me. we brawl over to the back of the bleachers and he smashes me into them. he backs up, about to squash me into them but i dive out of the way. 3 chair shots later, we are back in the ring. dusty sets up a table outside the ring and rolls me into the ring. he gets in and sets me up for the bionic elbow but i duck it and scorpion deathdrop him. then, i conect with a scorpion deathlock, but after about 2 mins he dosent tap out, so i climb up the turnbuckle and prepare for an elbow drop. but ric fliar comes from behind and low blows me, sending me crashing through the table! then, dusty crawls out of the ring and covers me!

Sting VS Dusty Rhodes 1st January 2009, ECW Arena I Could hear the roar of the crowd as i stood behind the cuirtain waiting for the big moment. Dusty was making his way to the ring. the fans didnt know i was gonna fight him. He Got a mic and said "im gonna prove to you NY City dawgs that i can walk the walk. so anyone in that locker room can come and try to fight me, but i warn you, its gonna be a clubberin!" lights out! my old WCW music plays and i walk out to the ring wearing my black facepaint and coat and im carrying my Black bat! the moment i get in the ring i whack dusty with the bat and thow my coat off. i can feel the momentum and i when he got up i threw him to the outside! i howl to the crowd then jump out the ring to finish rhodes. he clothelines me over the barrier but i get back up. he jumps over then hits me with a chair and floors me. we brawl over to the back of the bleachers and he smashes me into them. he backs up, about to squash me into them but i dive out of the way. 3 chair shots later, we are back in the ring. dusty sets up a table outside the ring and rolls me into the ring. he gets in and sets me up for the bionic elbow but i duck it and scorpion deathdrop him. then, i conect with a scorpion deathlock, but after about 2 mins he dosent tap out, so i climb up the turnbuckle and prepare for an elbow drop. but ric fliar comes from behind and low blows me, sending me crashing through the table! then, dusty crawls out of the ring and covers me!

Sting and Bret Hart VS The outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) No Holds Barred 2nd january 2009/Toronto Skydome/NWA Hardcore Tour As the outsiders make their Entrance me and the hitman stand in the ring. we were all enemies from WCW but me and bret have teamed up to face the outsiders. They charge into the ring and jump us but bret floors hall and we double suplex nash, but hall irish whips me into the corner after wards. Nash rolls out and pulls a ladder into the ring. i charge at him and he nails me with it, leaving bret to hold them off. he manages hall but nash is on form tonight i get back up and attack kevin nash. i set up a table but bret gets jacknifed through it. i scorpion deathdrop hall and pepare to do the same to nash.. but all of a sudden ric flair low blows me again and nash pins me!

Sting and Bret Hart VS The outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) No Holds Barred 2nd january 2009/Toronto Skydome/NWA Hardcore Tour As the outsiders make their Entrance me and the hitman stand in the ring. we were all enemies from WCW but me and bret have teamed up to face the outsiders. They charge into the ring and jump us but bret floors hall and we double suplex nash, but hall irish whips me into the corner after wards. Nash rolls out and pulls a ladder into the ring. i charge at him and he nails me with it, leaving bret to hold them off. he manages hall but nash is on form tonight i get back up and attack kevin nash. i set up a table but bret gets jacknifed through it. i scorpion deathdrop hall and pepare to do the same to nash.. but all of a sudden ric flair low blows me again and nash pins me!

Out of the action 8th january 2009/Montreal Arena/NWA Hardcore Tour Im not on the card this week but im staying backstage to look for ric flair. If he keeps on screwing me i wont have a future in this buisness! Jimmy Hart(tour GM) sais ill face him at the final event in the tour but i cant wait till' then.

Out of the action 8th january 2009/Montreal Arena/NWA Hardcore Tour Im not on the card this week but im staying backstage to look for ric flair. If he keeps on screwing me i wont have a future in this buisness! Jimmy Hart(tour GM) sais ill face him at the final event in the tour but i cant wait till' then.

Archived