Clarification on information about TPB 2005 and TCB

Just to clear up the earlier post today by Arlie, Wolverine Studios will not immediately be offering either of the games for purchase and we have not decided when or if we will offer them for sale. It is unlikely we would offer TPB 2005 since the updated version of that (now called Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball) is scheduled for a 4th Quarter release. We likely will offer TCB at some point but if you're looking to purchase either TPB 2005 or TCB in time for the start of either the NBA or NCAA seasons you probably want to do so by 10/31. We will however be putting the files on our website to make sure that all customers of the game will be supported after Grey Dog stops their support and hosting of the title on 10/31 and we have already setup forums for both your dynasty reports as well as a general forum for each game in case you have problems and need help. We more than welcome all fans of the TPB/TCB series to come to our forums at [URL="http://www.wolverinestudios.com"]Wolverine Studios [/URL]and discuss the games as well as our new basketball games starting with DDS:PB.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Help Okay, I have a concern which is I just recently got a new laptop and wanted to transfer over TPB 2005 to it, but I am unable to do so because the link that I used to download the product initially has since gone dead. (I did start with the demo and moved up to the full version) So does this mean there is no way I can transfer over the game? I was hoping to be able to do a straight install of the game all over again but since for whatever reason it is not being offered (in regards to the new game coming out) I appear to be out of luck. Any suggestions?

Yeah like Adam said just come over to the forums at [url]www.wolverinestudios.com[/url] - we have a thread in a TPB 2005 area for downloading the full version of the game for prior customers. You will just have to download, install, put in your old code and you will be all set

Archived