Not being Booked.

wait until next month and you should get at least one booking. Depending on the promotions you sign with when you're first starting out, it happens sometimes that you don't get booked by anyone. Once you gain overness by winning matches you will be booked more.

wait until next month and you should get at least one booking. Depending on the promotions you sign with when you're first starting out, it happens sometimes that you don't get booked by anyone. Once you gain overness by winning matches you will be booked more.

[QUOTE=still71;156800]wait until next month and you should get at least one booking. Depending on the promotions you sign with when you're first starting out, it happens sometimes that you don't get booked by anyone. Once you gain overness by winning matches you will be booked more.[/QUOTE] How do i get overness if don't even get booked and i'm in my second month i'll see if they give me bookings.

[QUOTE=still71;156800]wait until next month and you should get at least one booking. Depending on the promotions you sign with when you're first starting out, it happens sometimes that you don't get booked by anyone. Once you gain overness by winning matches you will be booked more.[/QUOTE] How do i get overness if don't even get booked and i'm in my second month i'll see if they give me bookings.

A handy trick if you need it is to save the game just before you advance to a show. If you get booked, huzzah! If not, reload the game and try again. Repeat until bored. Its a bit of a cheat really, specially since you can just do that to make sure you get relationships you want or to ensure you never lose matches.... but its all up to you really. Derek B

A handy trick if you need it is to save the game just before you advance to a show. If you get booked, huzzah! If not, reload the game and try again. Repeat until bored. Its a bit of a cheat really, specially since you can just do that to make sure you get relationships you want or to ensure you never lose matches.... but its all up to you really. Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b;156867]A handy trick if you need it is to save the game just before you advance to a show. If you get booked, huzzah! If not, reload the game and try again. Repeat until bored. Its a bit of a cheat really, specially since you can just do that to make sure you get relationships you want or to ensure you never lose matches.... but its all up to you really. Derek B[/QUOTE] ... Has anyone else here felt stupid when something is brought up that you should have figured out already? I know I do! Great idea Derek!

[QUOTE=derek_b;156867]A handy trick if you need it is to save the game just before you advance to a show. If you get booked, huzzah! If not, reload the game and try again. Repeat until bored. Its a bit of a cheat really, specially since you can just do that to make sure you get relationships you want or to ensure you never lose matches.... but its all up to you really. Derek B[/QUOTE] ... Has anyone else here felt stupid when something is brought up that you should have figured out already? I know I do! Great idea Derek!

Archived