How to..

If you go into Career, then Creative Meeting, and then Push, you can see your overness in numbers, in your current federation. As I've only worked for small and regional feds so far, I'm assuming this is your overness in the region the fed is based in - what happens when you go national and above, I'm not sure.

If you go into Career, then Creative Meeting, and then Push, you can see your overness in numbers, in your current federation. As I've only worked for small and regional feds so far, I'm assuming this is your overness in the region the fed is based in - what happens when you go national and above, I'm not sure.

As Mr Casey says, I believe that is the only way to see a numerical representation of your overness. Only problem is that the overness displayed there is your national overness, not your regional one. Seems a little silly for small promotions but that's the way it works.

As Mr Casey says, I believe that is the only way to see a numerical representation of your overness. Only problem is that the overness displayed there is your national overness, not your regional one. Seems a little silly for small promotions but that's the way it works.

Archived