Total Pro Football?

Snarky

[QUOTE=Snarky;157390]Since .400 studios dissolved, I'd like to try to get a copy of total pro footbal. I can find a demo around but have no way of buying a product key. Does anyone know how I can get one or am I just SOL?[/QUOTE] I'll sell you my copy (the product key, that is) for 10 dollars (via PayPal). Let me know by PM or email (brightasyellow at centurytel.net). Thanks.

[QUOTE=Snarky;157390]Since .400 studios dissolved, I'd like to try to get a copy of total pro footbal. I can find a demo around but have no way of buying a product key. Does anyone know how I can get one or am I just SOL?[/QUOTE] I'll sell you my copy (the product key, that is) for 10 dollars (via PayPal). Let me know by PM or email (brightasyellow at centurytel.net). Thanks.

Whatever you do, you will need to make sure you get the both licenses the game has, no matter if it is not out there now to sell, and get the patches, or the game is unplayable.. so before you buy, make sure to get all the patches from the owner, or you have spent money unwisely.

Whatever you do, you will need to make sure you get the both licenses the game has, no matter if it is not out there now to sell, and get the patches, or the game is unplayable.. so before you buy, make sure to get all the patches from the owner, or you have spent money unwisely.

I bought the license awhile back from someone on these forums. I downloaded the demo and the final patch (still available on-line, if I'm not mistaken). I had no trouble using that one license to play the game. Am I missing something here? I don't have the game installed anymore, so I can't be sure.

I bought the license awhile back from someone on these forums. I downloaded the demo and the final patch (still available on-line, if I'm not mistaken). I had no trouble using that one license to play the game. Am I missing something here? I don't have the game installed anymore, so I can't be sure.

Archived