A quick question on recruiting

I believe the first number represents the total number of players at that position. The second number I believe refers to the number of schlorship players at that position. You have 5 players at OG...4 on schlorship...1 w/o. You can verify this by going to your roster screen and click on "OG" sort.

I believe the first number represents the total number of players at that position. The second number I believe refers to the number of schlorship players at that position. You have 5 players at OG...4 on schlorship...1 w/o. You can verify this by going to your roster screen and click on "OG" sort.

I think he's right, I always assumed that is what those numbers where, though to be honest I never actually checked it out, I always ignore those numbers and check the roster at each position when I am recruiting cause what year the guys have at a position is more important than the pure total as well as the talent I have at each position

I think he's right, I always assumed that is what those numbers where, though to be honest I never actually checked it out, I always ignore those numbers and check the roster at each position when I am recruiting cause what year the guys have at a position is more important than the pure total as well as the talent I have at each position

You guys are close. The first number is the total number of scholarship players on your roster (including recruit commits). The second is suggested minimum for that position. It's a way to gauge if you need to add a recruit at a certain position (and not be stuck with walkons).

You guys are close. The first number is the total number of scholarship players on your roster (including recruit commits). The second is suggested minimum for that position. It's a way to gauge if you need to add a recruit at a certain position (and not be stuck with walkons).

Archived