HUGE MP ISSUE (Arlie please read)

Arlie, Me and one of my buddies are playing a dynasty and decided in year three that we want to coach our games. Is there any way to do this. Can we please have a feature where we can stop the siming through the week. Is there any way to do this it would be great? As of now the onlyway I know to MAYBE do this is through PC ANYWHERE. Thanks, MAtt

If you are asking for Head to Head MP coaching, it has never been a feature in this version. It is something I may look at down the road for future versions depending on overall interest, though. If you just want to coach against the CPU for your game, you can select your game before simming the week. Allowing multiple people to coach multiple games against each other (or the CPU) is something that was not in the scope of this version.

If you are asking for Head to Head MP coaching, it has never been a feature in this version. It is something I may look at down the road for future versions depending on overall interest, though. If you just want to coach against the CPU for your game, you can select your game before simming the week. Allowing multiple people to coach multiple games against each other (or the CPU) is something that was not in the scope of this version.

I understand that Arlie, I sure hope that is a MAIN feature of the pro game. We are going to try and do this with PC Anywhere and will let you know if that is a workaround. So to sum it up #1 Please add Head to Head MP for the PRO game Action PC Football has had it for over 7 years now, #2 Please allow the simming of a week to stop so that multiple players can play their games play by play. Matt

I understand that Arlie, I sure hope that is a MAIN feature of the pro game. We are going to try and do this with PC Anywhere and will let you know if that is a workaround. So to sum it up #1 Please add Head to Head MP for the PRO game Action PC Football has had it for over 7 years now, #2 Please allow the simming of a week to stop so that multiple players can play their games play by play. Matt

Archived