Can anyone explain this please? PBP issue

Florida Int ball, Q2, 2-14-FIU20 (13:42) 3-7 Offense: Inside Run, Set: SingleBack, Play: SB-HB-draw-RG Defense: Stop Pass, Set: 3-4, Play: 34-pass-MZ-B4,6,11-R QB Timothy Edwards drops back to pass--no wait, it's going to be a draw play. He hands to RB Alvin Green, who gets past the first defender and by the line of scrimmage for a few yards. Nice tackle by OLB James Watkins.FIU: Gain of 5 on the play. Florida Int ball, Q2, 3-9-FIU25 (13:15) 3-7 Offense: Long Pass, Set: Quads, Play: Q-WR3-corner-FL-post Defense: Stop Pass, Set: 3-4, Play: 34-pass-MZ-B4,6,11-R QB Timothy Edwards is in trouble. He avoids the pressure and completes it to WR Steven Parker. Wait, he can't hold on and drops it. He was eyeing all that open space and didn't think to look the ball into his hands.FIU: No gain on the play. [B] [I]Florida Int ball, Q2, 4-9-FIU25 (12:45) 3-7 Henry Jackson Punts 0 yards to the Florida Int 2 yard line, [/I][/B] South Florida ball, Q2, 1-2-FIU2 (12:37) 7-3 Offense: Medium Pass, Set: SingleBack, Play: SB-SE-slants Defense: Stop Run, Set: Goal Line, Play: GL-run-BlitzAll WR James Hill has a step on his man. QB Arthur Dunn gets the ball out to him for a few yards. He avoids the tackle and steps in the endzone - touchdown!USF: Gain of 2 on the play. ______________________________________ SO I guess it was a negative 23 yard punt? Matt

Archived