Is it now time for a GD mods site?

I tried bowlbound.net right after the game came out and not many things were sent to me. With the latest patch coming soon and more pstat edits out there, is it now time for not only a BB mods site, but a site dedicated to mods for all Grey Dog games? There's a pro game on the horizon and I think the wrestling games have many mods out there. If there's support for such a thing now, I'm willing to put it up and manage it (with help if someone wants to). My idea is greydogmods.com, but I'm open to suggestions. If there's no support, then so be it, but with the quality of GD's games, I think its warranted now. Thoughts?

I'd love to see something like this. A friend and myself are currently working on, and almost have completed a mod site for TEW. I think that mods are very important to games and there needs to be more of them, and a place to have them all listed. I'd say go for it.

I'd love to see something like this. A friend and myself are currently working on, and almost have completed a mod site for TEW. I think that mods are very important to games and there needs to be more of them, and a place to have them all listed. I'd say go for it.

Archived