of course there is, read the help file in the game and you'll understnad it. basiclly it depand's on what kind of wrestler are you (power,technique,hardcore) and you need to use he's moves, another thing start's the match with low risk moves like punch kick and such and when you got your oppenet dizzy then use your finisher

of course there is, read the help file in the game and you'll understnad it. basiclly it depand's on what kind of wrestler are you (power,technique,hardcore) and you need to use he's moves, another thing start's the match with low risk moves like punch kick and such and when you got your oppenet dizzy then use your finisher

I do appreciate the response. The concept sounds solid (as a true wrestling psychology fan); I just can't seem to get the job done... rather, I just do the job. Sorry, wrestling humor. All my stuff gets reversed. He could be 'vulnerable' even and he'll reverse it. I could be double his power but he'll reverse with his finisher. Or worse yet, when he spanks off like 50 consecutive moves in a row while he reverses my first. It's just a bit frustrating I suppose. Fun, but frustrating. LOL oh and by the way, there's this guy I was wrestling last night, Skull DeBones I beleive. Think Undertaker circa '94, this guy was ridiculous. Not only did I hardly get moves on him, but when I did, boy literally shrugged it off or ' sat up ' ; it was pretty bad lol. And I've been using this cat Jack Bruce- seasoned vet, great gimmick, good skills. Just seemed a bit weird. P.S. what are the 'rating limits' for these guys? I can't buy more points. Thanks again.

I do appreciate the response. The concept sounds solid (as a true wrestling psychology fan); I just can't seem to get the job done... rather, I just do the job. Sorry, wrestling humor. All my stuff gets reversed. He could be 'vulnerable' even and he'll reverse it. I could be double his power but he'll reverse with his finisher. Or worse yet, when he spanks off like 50 consecutive moves in a row while he reverses my first. It's just a bit frustrating I suppose. Fun, but frustrating. LOL oh and by the way, there's this guy I was wrestling last night, Skull DeBones I beleive. Think Undertaker circa '94, this guy was ridiculous. Not only did I hardly get moves on him, but when I did, boy literally shrugged it off or ' sat up ' ; it was pretty bad lol. And I've been using this cat Jack Bruce- seasoned vet, great gimmick, good skills. Just seemed a bit weird. P.S. what are the 'rating limits' for these guys? I can't buy more points. Thanks again.

You have to have your momentum built up to hit moves. If you have momentum in the "poor" area, don't try to hit a move with a low frequency percentage. Get your momentum back up with moves high frequency moves,and then try to hit your finisher. Just remember, though, when you first start out you WILL job a lot. There's no way around it.

You have to have your momentum built up to hit moves. If you have momentum in the "poor" area, don't try to hit a move with a low frequency percentage. Get your momentum back up with moves high frequency moves,and then try to hit your finisher. Just remember, though, when you first start out you WILL job a lot. There's no way around it.

My biggest suggestion is to turn on the move percent thing. When you are at the screen where it pops up with your and your opponents pictures and match rules hit "G" and then whenever you do a move or have one done to you. A box will pop up and tell you the moves starting percentage, and all modifiers on the change to hit. This can greatly help as you can then see the exact numbers that each type of reversal gives against each not only type of move but specific moves. After a while you'll just be able to look at the move being done to you and be able to gauge what type of reversal to use. Of course what type of reversal to use will also factor on what style of wrestler you are so it will change if you are using a guy from the database vs another guy from the database or if you are using your own guy in RTL mode.

My biggest suggestion is to turn on the move percent thing. When you are at the screen where it pops up with your and your opponents pictures and match rules hit "G" and then whenever you do a move or have one done to you. A box will pop up and tell you the moves starting percentage, and all modifiers on the change to hit. This can greatly help as you can then see the exact numbers that each type of reversal gives against each not only type of move but specific moves. After a while you'll just be able to look at the move being done to you and be able to gauge what type of reversal to use. Of course what type of reversal to use will also factor on what style of wrestler you are so it will change if you are using a guy from the database vs another guy from the database or if you are using your own guy in RTL mode.

Archived