Eddie Guerrero Tribute

Marshall

Well, it's one year to the day that Eddie sadly passed away and I just wanted to put this thread forward where we can express what we want about 'Latino Heat' I remember last year the shock that came with the announcement of his death. I'd just finished a big assignment and was fried when I found out. It was a really gutwrenching moment. The night after, I watched his match with Brock Lesnar at No Way Out again where he won the world title and was so depressed that he was gone. Eddie will never be forgotten

I'll never forget the Eddie Guerrero memorial show the Monday after he passed away. I can't believe it's been a year already. I bought the old WCW "Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler" T-Shirt off ebay maybe a week after he died, and coincidentally I threw it on this morning when I woke up. I'm glad Eddie made it to the top of the WWE before he passed on. Long live Latino Heat!

I'll never forget the Eddie Guerrero memorial show the Monday after he passed away. I can't believe it's been a year already. I bought the old WCW "Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler" T-Shirt off ebay maybe a week after he died, and coincidentally I threw it on this morning when I woke up. I'm glad Eddie made it to the top of the WWE before he passed on. Long live Latino Heat!

Archived