The Unknown DeColt: Josh Briskout

[IMG]http://wynnresources.com/jamester/6.jpg[/IMG] The Unknown DeColt: Josh Briskout [b]3rd Week of March 2009[/b] [i]Wednesday[/i] [u]thebriskoutblog.blogspot.com[/u] Hello. My name is Joshua Briskout and this is all about me. The Briskout Blog brings you up-to-date info on both my wrestling career and some other stuff. Yes... that's right. I wrestle in that "Fake Sport" Wrestling. But from where I come from, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, we take wrestling very serious. Too serious some think. But I mean... when you have the famous DeColt Family running their promotion out of here, that's all you grow up watching. It's just too bad I didn't train at their training facilities. I might've been bigger sooner then later. But I can't complain. [b]Some Info about Me[/b] Anyone from the U.K. probably knows who I am. I actually am one of the few men [maybe the only man] to ever hold their three promotions top titles at the same time. Men of Steel Combat, 21st Century Wrestling and the Ring of Fire straps were all under my belt. In fact, I went through the various feds with the belts. I was known as Josh Briskout in the U.K. I also might be a famillar face in the Tri-State area. I mean I did hold the New York City Wrestling tag titles with Joss Thompson and wrestled with Danger and Violence Extreme for quite a bit. I was known as Genocide in both feds. Southern California probably thought I would never get big. I mean, look at the gimmick I had. I thought I was a dog. While in the Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling promotion, I wrestled as though I thought I was a dog, known as "Mad Dog" Briskout. Japan is where I started getting noticed. I was known as "The Doctor" and I had this gimmick where I would conduct experiments on the wrestlers, I.E.: take blood from their veins, take a piece of hair, etc. This is also where I first learned the fireball that got me famous in the U.K. from Hell Monkey of World Level Wrestling. Other feds I've worked for: Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods: Dark match Canadian Charisma Championship Combat: Former Tag Champion, not my favorite promotion. Actually left on a bad note after I refused to lose my tag titles to Brent Hill and Shane Nelson. No offense against Nelson, but it was Hill who was being a dick. Canadian Golden Combat: Dark match Golden Canvas Grappling: Did a quick, two month tour under my "The Doctor" persona. Pride Glory Honor Wrestling: Dark match Supreme Wrestling Federation: Funny story here, before I signed with NOTBW, SWF offered me a written contract which I refused. Don't know why I later accepted NOTBW's. Two dark matches. Total Championship Wrestling: Actually signed a verbal contract but never wrestled as the next day I signed on with NOTBW. Ultimate Combat Ring: A memory I'd like to forget. My first promotion, I was booked in a confusing program with Joey Beauchamp. I confronted head booker Herschel [the Hammer] and he told me to leave "his fed". United States Pro Wrestling: The owner provoked me, I was thrown in jail and fired the next day. [b]Current Employer[/b] I now work exclusively for the North of the Border Wrestling promotion as The Unknown DeColt, Josh DeColt. It's a really great storyline saying how the DeColt rejected me because I was "too good" for them. Now I'm here in NOTBW to not only prove I should be back with the DeColts but the Stones are nothing but a bunch of phonies. I also currently work a program with Harry Wilson. The owner is Dan Stone and Victoria Stone handles bookings. Dan Stone Jr. has just regained the Canadian title from Mike Watson. Ironically, Watson and Stone Jr. team up and hold the Tag Titles, and this is their second reign to date according to my knowledge. Duane Stone holds the Young Lion's Title after winning it from his brother Edd. Finally, Helen Wheels is the Women's Champion after defeating Junko Hayakawa. [b]Our Rivals[/b] Canadian Golden Combat - The enemies, the DeColt camp runs a "Sports Entertainment" brand of the sport. Similarly run to the Stone family, except the DeColts don't have a Stone and a DeColt in the same promotion. The DeColts have some of the best workers in their promotion, as well as family, including Steve DeColt, Alex DeColt, "The Manager of Champions" A.K. Garcia and Ed Monton. Their current World Champion is Jack DeColt who won it from Steve less then a year ago, and the two have been trading the title since 2005. Their Canadian Title is held by Ed Monton who's held it for two years now. And the Tag Champs are Alex DeColt and Ed Monton, who've held it since 2005! Ed Monton = Monster. No reaction from the DeColt family on the Unknown DeColt. [b]The Current State of the Business[/b] 21CW [21st Century Wrestling] - Regional Cutting Edge Promotion in the U.K., Tyler Baker is the owner and Pit Bull Brown is the Head Booker. 5SSW [5 Star Supreme Wrestling] - Cult Women's Promotion in Japan, Sakuako Kagawa is the owner, Kuniyoshi Chinshu is the Head Booker. AAA [Angel Athletic Association] - Regional Women's Promotion in the U.S.A., Anne Stardust is the owner and Catherine Quine is the Head Booker. BHOTWG [Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods] - Global Hybrid Promotion in Japan, Kaneie Komine is the owner and Hooded Kudo is the Head Booker. 4C [Canadian Charisma Championship Combat] - Cult Hybrid Promotion in Canada, Troy Loser is the owner and Bryan Holmes is the Head Booker. CZCW [Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling] - Local Hybrid Promotion in the U.S.A., Cliff Anderson is the owner and Joey Poison is the Head Booker. DaVE [Danger and Violence Extreme] - National Hardcore Promotion in the U.S.A., Phil Vibert is the owner and Nemesis is the Head Booker. GCG [Golden Canvas Grappling] - National Pure Promotion in Japan, Hanshiro Furusawa is the owner and Kazu Yoshizawa is the Head Booker. MoSC [Men of Steel Combat] - Regional Hardcore Promotion in the U.K., The Highland Warrior is the owner and Head Booker. MPWF [Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation] - National Lucha Promotion in Mexico, Domino is the owner and Head Booker. NYCW [New York City Wrestling] - Small Traditional Promotion in the U.S.A., The Stomper is the owner and Head Booker. OLLIE [Original Lucha Libre in Extreme] - National Lucha Promotion in Mexico, Joaquin Soler is the owner and Mastericco is the Head Booker. PGHW [Pride Glory Honor Wrestling] - Global Pure Promotion in Japan, Sadaharu Jimbo is the Owner and Head Booker. ROF [Ring of Fire] - Small Pure Promotion in the U.K., Boy George Jimmy is the owner and Head Booker. SOTBW [South of the Border Wrestling] - National Lucha Promotion in Mexico, Jorge Ibanez is the owner and Marcos Flores is the Head Booker. SWF [Supreme Wrestling Federation] - Global Sports Entertainment Promotion in the U.S.A., Richard Eisen is the owner and Eric Eisen is the Head Booker. TCW [Tommy Corn- I mean Total Championship Wrestling] - National Sports Entertainment Promotion in the U.S.A., Tommy Cornell is the owner and Corporal Doom is the Head Booker. UCR [Ultimate Combat Ring] - Regional Hybrid Promotion in Europe, Louis Figo Manico is the owner and Herschel the **** is the Head Booker. USPW [United States Pro Wrestling] Cult Sports Entertainment Promotion in the U.S.A., Danny Jerkefski is the owner and Giant Redwood is the Head Booker. WLW [World Level Wrestling] - Cult Sports Entertainment Promotion in Japan, Koji Kojima is the owner and Haru Kurofuji is the Head Booker. [b]My Stats[/b] [According to Grapple Fanatics...] [b]World Overness U.S.A.[/b] 65% [b]Canada[/b] 63% [b]Mexico[/b] 40% [b]Japan[/b] 51% [b]U.K.[/b] 48% [b]Europe[/b] 20% [b]Australia[/b] 20% [b]Skills and Abilities Wrestling Spirit[/b] 47 [b]Power[/b] 55 [b]Technique[/b] 87 [b]Speed[/b] 35 [b]Psychology[/b] 93 [b]Stamina[/b] 82 [b]Toughness[/b] 78 [b]Charisma[/b] 68 [b]Mic Skills[/b] 50 [b]Safety[/b] 35 [b]Looks[/b] 89 [b]Respect[/b] 44 [b]Schedules and Contracts[/b] Every Monday is NOTBW Total Wrestling Then a Monthly PPV I will be working for NOTBW for the next 651 days. I am currently a Lower Midcard Heel. OOC Note: This is a Game-In-Progress using the CornellVerse data.

[b]North of the Border Wrestling Josh DeColt's Career[/b] Josh DeColt began his career when he showed up on a NOTBW Total Wrestling Show, with quite a few titles, more then any NOTBW fan has ever seen on one man, and denounced all of the titles. DeColt told the viewers and fans that he was Josh DeColt and he was here not about titles, not about wins or losses but to show the Stones who were the best family, and to show the DeColts what they let out of their sight. Ever since that cold December day in 2008, DeColt has dominated every wrestler he's faced. From the Natural, to Harry Wilson, to the McWades, to Harry Wilson, to Jon Jetson. But none of these people matter, according to DeColt. In his short 14 match career in NOTBW, he has had four great matches. And all four times he pinned Edd Stone, whether in singles or tag. It can not be denied that Josh DeColt has the skills to suceed but will his quest stop him from ever winning a top title in NOTBW? Will his quest to prove which Canadian Family is better stop him? Or will it drive him even more? DeColt has made history in the U.K. by capturing the three major titles, and holding them at the same time. Could the same thing happen here in NOTBW with DeColt capturing the Canadian, Tag and Young Lion and holding them? Well at 14-0, DeColt seems to keep going up. Tune into NOTBW Total Wrestling for more Josh DeColt action!

[b]Week 4, March[/b] I drove into the parking lot of the arena to find quite a few fans at the doors. They were probably waiting for one of the Stones or Enygma or one of those guys for an autograph. I pulled into my normal parking spot and got out of the arena. That's when I heard quite a few boos, followed by "DeColt Sucks!" chants. I then heard Duane Stone on the Megaphone egging the crowd on. Due to the dress code, I was wearing a suit, so I didn't have my "Take me Back" T-Shirt on me. Instead, I egged the crowd on also, by shouting Stone everytime they said DeColt. [b]Duane Stone[/b] There he is! The DeColt! Get ready guys, one... two.... three!! Suddenly, I was met with a barage of water balloons... And water balloons in Canada in March is not fun. Even if it is the end of March. I "charged" towards the fans who seemed scared until Harry Wilson came out of nowhere and looked at me eye to eye. [b]Wilson[/b] You want a piece of the fans and Duane? Well you're going to have to fight me tonight! The small crowd gives a light cheer and I smile at Wilson. [b]DeColt[/b] Y'kno Wilson, they didn't call me the DeCrippler for nothing. I pretend to go for a punch, in which Wilson doesn't flinch to. I smile and head into the arena. As I get into the arena, I see a schedule of tonight's card posted. I look at it. [quote][b]NOTBW Total Wrestling[/b] Derek Frost vs. Mammoth Edd Stone Interview Junko Hayakawa vs. Victoria Stone Dirty Frank vs. Jon Jetson Dallas McWade v. Edd Stone Josh DeColt v. Harry Wilson Duane Stone Interview The Natural vs. Sean McFly R.K. Hayes v. Dan Stone Jr. Dark Angel vs. Duane Stone. Jeremy Stone v. Enygma[/quote] It seemed like an exciting card, and part of the crowd was at least hyped for my match. Maybe the other part would go buy popcorn or use the bathrooms. As I got into the locker room, I saw Dan Stone who called me over. He told for the ruckus I caused that I would have to pay a small fine of $250. I looked at him confused as he said it would be taken from my paycheck. He also said that I might want to get a better suit, seeing as the one I was wearing was wet. I was so confused as Stone left me. Now I know why less rookies came to NOTBW. I shrugged it off as if nothing happened when Sean McFly came over to me. He told me not to worry about Dan, he was just having a bad day with Edd, as usual. I said I didn't care about the suit or the fine, but McFly told me he would take care of everything, and a new suit would be here next week. I thanked him, but told him not to when he told me it was coming from the Old Man's Account. I then agreed. I laced up my boots and psyched myself up. My match was next and if it was anything like mine and Wilson's last match, it should stink up the joint. Let's hope it doesn't. [b]Josh DeColt v. Harry Wilson[/b] [Excerpt Taking from NOTBW.com] A real back and forth match between DeColt and Wilson here until about the 20 minute mark. Wilson had DeColt down and was beating on him, until Wilson made a fatal mistake of turning his back on DeColt. DeColt recieved a second wind and dominated Wilson, including a DeColt Bomb [Jacknife Powerbomb] on the outside. But instead of going for the pin, DeColt made the same mistake that Wilson made and it became back and forth again. At about 30 minutes, the arena smelt of Burnt Flesh when Wilson went for a Twisting Face Crusher for the win, but DeColt used an [b]Illegal Fireball[/b] into the face of Wilson for the [b]illegal win[/b] that the referee didn't notice! After the match, EMTs had to come out and bring Wilson to the back while DeColt taunted the fans saying "The Same Fate will happen to the Stones!" [quote][b]NOTBW Total Wrestling[/b] Derek Frost d. Mammoth Victoria Stone d. Junko Hayakawa Jon Jetson d. Dirty Frank Dallas McWade d. Edd Stone [b]Josh DeColt d. Harry Wilson to End their Fued[/b] Sean McFly d. The Natural Dan Stone Jr. d. R.K. Hayes [Canadian Defence 3 for Stone] Duane Stone d. Dark Angel [Young Lion Defence 1 for Stone] Enygma d. Jeremy Stone[/quote] OOC Note: This will probably be the only time I update one week at a time, seeing as it's the last week. From now one I will do whole monthes, or every two weeks.

Thanks for the comments Xecution. Also, I know I said I would not do weekly updates but I feel more comfortable updating like this so... yeah. Sorry :P [b]4th Week of March 2009[/b] [i]Tuesday[/i] [u]thebriskoutblog.blogspot.com[/u] Well for those who were wondering, I did win last night's match with Harry Wilson, and I now am 15-0 in NOTBW. According to GrappleFanatics.net, the match lasted for 30 minutes and it was rated a B- on there. Now you can compare that to my 8 minute squash last week, but I'm making sure that footage is never shown, ever again. Surprisingly, that was my second best match in NOTBW, according to Grapple Fanatics, except for my debut against The Natural. I guess that's how they think, those internet fans. I thought me beating down Edd Stone was a good match, for me at least. And those fans of super stiff wrestling.... [i]Next Up[/i] The April schedule and the first show!

[b]1st Week of April 2009 Monday[/b] I drove to the arena for Total Wrestling, and into my parking spot. Not having recieved this week's schedule, and just a phone call from Duane Stone, I knew that we were going to be wrestling in Montreal, Quebec this week, but that was it. I got out of the car, and there were no fans, and on a brighter point, no water balloons. I arrived at the arena, about two hours before the event started. It was mandatory the first week of the month to get schedules of the dates. As I arrived, I saw Victoria Stone, who I said looked great. She smiled and said that Sean [McFly] wouldn't like to see me saying that and I laughed. I grabbed the schedule for the upcoming month off her and asked her who I was fighting tonight. She said Mammoth and I literally dropped my jaw. She explained it was her father's idea, something as punishment for beating up Edd and I just sighed as I entered the locker room. I then took a quick look at the schedule. [quote][b]NOTBW April Wrestling Schedule[/b] First Week of April - Monday: Total Wrestling [Montreal] [u]Prairies Tour[/u] First Week of April - Friday: The End is Near [Winnipeg] Second Week of April - Monday: Total Wrestling [Calgary] Third Week of April - Monday: Total Wrestling [Edmonton] Fourth Week of April - Monday: Total Wrestling [Vancover][/quote] So we were going into DeColt country... Interesting... I wonder how I'll be recieved. I arrived in the locker room, and with no Edd Stone to piss off, I just changed into clothing. Soon Sean McFly entered and I went over to him and asked him if Tamara was going out with anyone. Sean looked at me funny and I laughed it off, saying I was joking. I then heard Edd Stone finish his boring rant about how he's a PARTY ANIMAL~! which gets older every week. I was told to head out to the entrance ramp. [b]Josh DeColt vs. Mammoth[/b] [Excerpt Taking from NOTBW.com] Possible Josh DeColt's biggest upset in his career happened in this match. Mammoth was dominating the match, tossing Briskout around the ring like he was some kind of stunt dummy. [b]Mammoth even hit a huge powerbomb on DeColt[/b], which got a very close two count, but at the 15 minute mark, [b]DeColt came out of nowhere and hit the DeColt Driver[/b], taking Mammoth out and getting the three count much to the displeasure of the crowd.

Guest Weden
I have one phrase (and one phrase only) to describe your diary: Goody-goody-gumbdrops! (Another of those crazy phrases wpi ;))

[b]1st Week of April 2009[/b] [i]Wednesday[/i] [u]thebriskoutblog.blogspot.com[/u] Today's Song: Rocket Man by Elton John Today's Reading: Shakespeare's Julius Caesar... What? Today's Cheap Plug: [url]www.grapplefanatics.com[/url] <-These guys hate me, so I'm plugging them until they give me a good rating. It's cold as hell. I guess spending all that time in Southern California has weakened me. I'm sorry my Canadian Brothers... For those who missed NOTBW Total Wrestling the past Monday, here were the results. [quote][b]NOTBW Total Wrestling[/b] Monday, 1st Week of April Tamara McFly d. Wanda Fish [b]Josh DeColt d. Mammoth[/b] Dallas McWade d. Dirty Frank Derek Frost d. Harry Wilson Jon Jetson d. Dean McWade The Natural d. Edd Stone Sean McFly and Dan Stone Jr. d. Seek and Destroy Jeremy Stone d. Duane Stone Mike Watson d. Enygma[/quote] Yes, I did defeat Mammoth. I figured Mammoth would be this big stiff idiot but I was way off.. Mammoth was actually pretty cool while fighting me. Grapple Fanatics continue their degrading of my character and I. I should actually say it's that [b]Anthony Floyd[/b] who seems to love the DeColts and Western Canada so much. I mean, how could Ricky DeColt and Eddie Chandler at the WrestleFestival get a better grade then any of my matches? That was a four minute squash, yet it got a A- rating? Meh... Then the punk, gives my [b]16 minute match[/b] a C+ and instead of blaming it on the slow, talentless Mammoth, he blames me! Oh well... It doesn't matter to me. He'll probably be at the show Friday at the Winnipeg show, The End is Near and anyone in the area better be there, or else! I kid. Oh, and if you're a DeColt fan and are planning to attend the Prairies tour, please don't kill me. God Speed Losers! Josh DeColt [i]Next Up - The End is Near Recap[/i]

[b]1st Week of April Friday NOTBW's The End is Near[/b] Ah it's good to be back in the West... I was getting sick of speaking French to get around the cities. Although the West is what most Americans would call the South for them, especially in Calgary. I mean I was brought up there, but I was a Metalhead... that wore a Stetson. Anyways, after spending a couple of hours looking around Winnipeg and actually getting heel heat on the street, I arrived at the arena. I was immediately met by Jon Jetson. Jetson greeted me and told me that himself and I would be in a match, about halfway through the card. The promotion was thinking of putting us in a little fued, but they wanted to see our chemistry. I told him it was cool, and started to head in before Jon stopped me. He asked me an odd question, he asked me how old I was and I told him a lean, mean [b]twenty-eight years of age[/b]. He sighed and told me that if I wanted to get ahead in the business, before I turned thirty, I would have to stop the ass kicking and show everyone, including the IWC, that I could wrestle and that I am serious. He told me my little blog thing is cute, but it's not going to help my overness. I smiled at him and said, if anyone actually reads it, it's their fault. He sighed. He told me to get ready in the locker room, and we'll continue our talk. I went through the arena doors, thinking about what Jon said. How I had to stop "ass kissing". I wanted to know who's ass I was kissing. I got changed into my wrestling gear, and with an hour to spare, I decided to walk around the arena, when once again, Jon Jetson bumped into me. Now don't get me wrong, Jon and I are friends and all but he was still a jobber at my age, and still is a jobber. The guy is trying to tell me how to get over, yet he can't even win a match. Seriously, even if the last time he won was Monday, it was against Dean McWade! And the guy hasn't done tours in each of the major wrestling countries, like I have! The guy hasn't held the U.K.'s top three titles like I have! So what exactly does he want? Anyways Jon began to talk how he was young and did the same stuff as me. Which made me wonder, they had blogs 20 years ago? I didn't even think they had internet! I jokingly asked him that, and he said no. But he did do too much media exposure and that's why he had to come to Canada. Richard Eisen fired him for being drunk and publishing and party and all that stuff I don't do anyways. I told him I would cut down on the media exposure, if he could beat me. He smiled and told me to prepare for an asskicking. Then it was match time.... [b]Jon Jetson v. Josh DeColt - 30 Minute Time Limit[/b] [Excerpt Taking from NOTBW.com] It was Josh DeColt's match here as he totally dominated the veteran in this nine minute match. Surprisingly [or unsurprisingly?] DeColt was not well recieved by the Western Fans. DeColt finished this nine minute match with a brutal Scorpian Deathlock which Jetson had no other choice but tap. DeColt is on a hot streak, now 17-0 in the NOTBW. Can anyone stop DeColt?

[b]1st Week of April[/b] [i]Saturday[/i] [u]thebriskoutblog.blogspot.com[/u] Today's Song: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles Today's Reading: Let's stick with Julius Caesar for now. Today's Cheap Plug: harley-davidson.com <-I just got a bike.. Figured you'd guys want one too. Y'kno, because all of you want to be like me! Well I'm in my hometown of Calgary, and it's great to be back. Electric Street hasn't changed one bit, a bunch of stoners and hicks. It's good to be home! Anyways, The End is Near was a good event, nice showing from the losers from Manitoba. Here's the results for the lame bastards who missed the show. [quote][b]NOTBW The End is Near[/b] Friday, 1st Week of April Junko Hayakawa d. Tamara McFly Helen Wheels d. Victoria Stone Mammoth and Dirty Frank d. Dean McWade and Derek Frost Harry Wilson d. Dallas McWade [b]Josh DeColt d. Jon Jetson[/b] Dark Angel d. Edd Stone Mike Watson d. Duane Stone Enygma d. Jeremy Stone[/quote] And of course, Grapple Fanatics underrates me once again for my [b]9 Minute "Classic"[/b] with Jon Jetson, only giving it a C. Jetson told me I should stop writing in this blog, but I mean c'mon, you guys rule. You guys are to me like a supporting actress is to a lead actor in a porn film... God Speed Losers Josh DeColt [i]Next Up - NOTBW Total Wrestling[/i]

[b]2nd Week of April 2009 Monday[/b] Jesus Christ, I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and we're having an event there. I had family and friends all along the front row, yet I didn't get booked? Jeremy Stone called me up to tell me this, and I began foaming at the mouth, literally. That was how I got the Mad Dog gimmick after all. It was a special, longer match type of event? What kind of stupid excuse was that? I mean, they could've said they didn't want to book me in a pointless match, but even I wouldn't have took that. As I went into the arena, Referee Dwight Kumas tried to calm me down, but I was looking for a fight and I grabbed him and punched him right in the nose. It immediately begins to bleed and before anything can happen, a bunch of workers grab me and seperate me from Kumas, and medics begin to check on Kumas. Sean McFly and Jeremy Stone put me into an office. Immediately, McFly lunges at me, verbally. McFly begins telling me how unprofessional the way I acted was while Stone stands against the wall. It was like the last time I was in Calgary, with two cops and minus the beatings. But the verbal lashing was the same. You should know better, there was no reason to beat on the poor fellow. I followed with the same comments about how the other person started it. Finally, Jeremy spoke, asking why I was mad. Ten years ago I left Calgary... I left because of a close friend that was murdered. I beat the person who murdered the friend to a pulp and the police took me in. They said I was trying to kill their suspect. They then begin accusing me of murder. My connections got me cleared up and I was sent to New York, to live with a friend of a friend. I soon became involved in illegal business. Until 2003. That's when I started my training with Phil Chase. He focused me. He told me what to do. I still thank him for pulling me off the streets when I was 22. So why was I mad? Calgary is my hometown. I wanted to prove who I was to these people. I wanted to prove I was a new man to my family and to my friends. When I was done, Sean looked at me. He told me it was no big deal about the punch, and that Kumas', who used to be a boxer, probably just aggrivated an injury. I told him I would pay for the medical cost, but he told me to not worry about it. Sean left and Jeremy sat down across the table, from myself. Jeremy told me how he didn't know that I wasn't being booked and how he didn't know it was this important. I just looked at him and left the room, followed by the arena. I headed home for the night, not even caring about the results of the event.

[b]3rd Week of April 2009 Monday[/b] I arrived at the arena to a face I did not want to see. Jon Jetson. It's not that he's a bastard or anything, it's just that his face is ugly. And when I see his face first, that usually means I'll end up fighting him... And I was right. As I got out of the car, Jon called me over and greeted me. He told me how happy he was that I didn't make a post last week... Who is this guy, the Catholic Church? He doesn't want me to post in my blog? I told him yeah, yeah. Jon then began telling a story about how the SWF was touring Halifax and how Jon didn't get booked. I told Jon that was nice, but I had to get ready for my match, if I had one. He smiled and told me that we would be fighting once again, and Victoria [Stone] would give us the final verdict on if we would fued or not. I really didn't want to fued with this guy, I mean, hearing his stories every time we're in a match... But to make it look like I was interested, I told Jon that it would be nice to fued with a Veteran like himself and I quickly changed into my wrestling gear as we would be the opening match. [b]Josh DeColt v. Jon Jetson[/b] [Excerpt taken from NOTBW.com] Remember the match these two had two weeks ago at the End is Near? This was nothing like it. Whatever happened two weeks ago, Jon Jetson seemed to forgot about as he really kept control of this match, for a solid time. Jetson kept Briskout off the mat, and the veteran showed why he was the veteran, until he let DeColt get a slight advantage at 17:00 and one minute later, with the referee out cold, DeColt gave [b]a fireball[/b] to Jon Jetson to get the cheap win at 18:00.

[b]Later that Night[/b] After the match was over, Jon congratulated me on a job well done and that he would be honoured to fued with him. That's when it all happened. So sudden, Victoria Stone came over to us and told us that her father [Dan Stone] wanted to see us immediately. We looked at each other, I shrugged and he looked extremely confused. We both made our way towards Stone's office, with Victoria leading us. She stopped in front of a door and told us that's where the office was. She headed off and Jon knocked. Dan Stone's voice was heard on the other side, telling us to come in. I opened up the door and nearly went into a rage. Standing behind the desk was this fellow called Jake DePalermo who I happened to know personally. Like I, he was involved with the same connections as I was, but unlike me, he never left Calgary. I didn't make it look like I recognized him, but I made eye contact with him, and as if we could read each other's eyes, I knew why he was here, and what he wanted. Dan told Jon and myself to take a seat and Jon smiled weakly. He asked Dan why he wanted us. Dan smiled and began by saying how great the last two matches we had were. How he wanted to put us in a program, but not fued us. He thought a fued between us would distract the crowd from the Anti-Stoneism. Is that even a word? I didn't bother asking because my job could've been gone. Jon seemed greatly disappointed. I guess the old man wanted to fued with me, badly. He asked if there was anything else, and Dan told him no. We both got up, but Dan told me to stay. When Jon closed the door, Dan told me of a friend of his, Rick DePalermo. How Rick wanted to get involved in the business of wrestling, and put a huge investment into NOTBW. In return, his nephew Jake, had to enter the business. The only problem I saw with Jake was, that he was fat, unathletic, and non-charismatic. Of course, I wouldn't say this to Jake outloud, but it was obvious. To make a long story short, Dan told me how Jake would be my manager under the name Jake Bishop and help me in character. I told him thanks, and Jake left with me. When we left, Jon met us outside. I introduced Jon to Jake, and Jon began telling a story about when he had a manager in SWF. Before he could get into it, I told Jon and Jake that I had to head back to Calgary, and I would see both of them in Vancover. Jon didn't seem to notice I was gone as he continued his story to Jake.

[b]3rd Week of April 2009[/b] [i]Wednesday[/i] [u]thebriskoutblog.blogspot.com[/u] Today's Song: Nirvana's cover of Mrs. Robinson Today's Movie: Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles [I'm still on Julius Caesar...] Today's Cheap Plug: None...Sorry folks. This is going to be one of those... short entries. Just here to inform people that I'm still alive. Last week I didn't update the blog because I wasn't booked and was in a foul mood. But this week I was booked against Jon Jetson, again. The old man really brought it to me this time though, and we went on for 18 minutes to get a C+ match from those idiots at GrappleFanatics. In other news: Expect the Unknown DeColt to recieve a manager very soon. The suits think I should get a manager and one is coming in, an old friend of mine. Expect him at ringside this Monday. God Speed Losers "The Undefeated, 18-0, Unknown DeColt" Josh DeColt

[b]4th Week of April 2009 Monday[/b] Another week, another event, another fight with Jon Jetson... This time, unlike last, I would have a manager in my corner. And that's who met me at the entrance, thankfully. Jake "Bishop" DePalermo, greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and asked me how I was doing. I replied that I was doing better. We talked about each other's fathers and then I asked him how Don Zeppole was. He had a grim look on his face. Zeppole was my old boss, the man who got me out of Calgary. He got me to New York. The old man basically started my wrestling career, whether he wanted to or not. And when I saw the look on Jake's face, I knew something was wrong. Jake began to explain how the business split into two factions, the Zeppole Loyalists and the Frankie Ricci Loyaltists. War was on the way, and both men knew it. Frankie, who Jake grew up with, was a street thug. Zeppole, was a business man. Both men respected the old school codes. It just happened that's how things were, war had to break out. And I asked Jake why was he in the wrestling business. He gave me a playful hit to the face. [i]A stupid question, eh?[/i] I laughed and agreed. Only one man loved wrestling more then I did, and that was his father. His father actually used to wrestle in a small promotion he used to run out of Calgary, until it was bought out by CGC. He then announced for CGC for a few monthes before being released. I guess DePalermo wanted to get back in, with an established promotion. We both quickly got changed and when I came out of the locker room, Jake was standing in this all black suit, except for a purple under shirt and whtie collar, the kind the Roman Catholic Priests wear. Jake also had this huge ring on his finger. I looked at him and Jake replied that he was going to be playing this character that was a bishop, note the bishop surname. I kept the "That's a Stupid Idea" thought to myself as we may our way to the ring. [b]Josh DeColt v. Jon Jetson[/b] [Except Taken from NOTBW.com] Every time these two step in the ring, their matches become more exciting and unpredictable. In a twenty-five minute slugfest, the NOTBW saw these two take each other to the limit, and saw Jon Jetson nearly come back and defeat Josh DeColt. At the twenty minute mark, the crowd thought it was all over when DeColt hit the DeColt Driver, until Jetson kicked out. So DeColt locked in his deadly Scorpion Deathlock, which Jetson did not tap out to, although DeColt thought he did. While DeColt was celebrating, Jetson regained himself and took down DeColt with a low blow, followed by a roll up, which only got a two. DeColt didn't stay down long and finished Jetson off with not one, but two of his DeColt Bombs to win the match, once again. Also, DeColt brought a mysterious man with him to ringside, but the man did not get introduced. Could this man have anything to do with DeColts win? No clue from me, but anyone who saw the show, saw he looked like a fancy priest or a poor Bishop.

Archived