BBCF Draft to FOF?

I dont know about a draft utility for FOF, but I am currently creating a draft utility that takes, players from BB and creates a good draft class for madden 07. I use player cards and the dat file and I am able to use every attribute in the game to created the most balanced and well portrayed BB player in Madden. I am in the final testing stages and will be releasing version 1.0 in the next week. Matt

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure how much time I'm going to be able to devote to this over the holidays so I'm going to go ahead and release what I've done so far. I'm still tweaking the distribution, but it's getting pretty close. The biggest problem I'm having is that in the BBCF careers I've run it looks like the talent level declines over the years. I'm not sure if it's just small sample size, but it makes it difficult to have a consistent talent level in the draft. Right now I think the first few draft classes have too much talent and after about 10 years they have too little talent. Anyway, version 0.21 is compatible with FOF2k7 6.0d and BBCF version 1.51. You can find it [url="http://www.drflounder.com/bbcf"]here[/url]. Once again, if you use it please email or pm me and let me know if it's working and what you think.

Archived