Progressing Coordinators

Does anybody knows if the coordinators progress during the years? I'm tired of hiring new coordinators every couple of years, Right now I have 2 average coordinators that I am happy with not thrilled about but happy with, I'm playing in the Big XII and I am currently ranked 19th off. 25th def. My defensive coordinator is a good play caller and good motivator but has average to below average player development. I'm hoping loyalty helps in this game. :)

Right now, I'm loving my offensive coordinator, it looks like my defensive coordinator is playing his last season at OKST. ;) I need a player developer. Does anyone know what the scouting thing is all about? Are they scouting our players or the other teams players.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure they do progress. At least my Def Coordinator seemed to get better. He's definately underpaid for his skills, but he's been with me for 10 years now and he hasn't asked for a raise. Your view of players (wether they are on your team or another or the recruit pool) is based off how good the coaches scout rankings are. So if that QB your offensive coordinator with a poor QB scout rating says is the next Tom Brady has a 78 QB rating, maybe you should consider believing the stats over the abilities your being told he has.

Archived