Interesting discussion in this topic

Guest MeLindaLee

Guest MeLindaLee
Hello all! This is my first time on this site. I would like to tell what I really like this project "Bowl Bound College Football Online Leagues". I've been reading it for a while, and I have learned so much here. So, I decided to try my luck asking a few questions... How can you IM, PM or whatever you call it to certain members? . I'd like to ask more questions about "Bowl Bound College Football Online Leagues". By the way, nice domain name [url]www.greydogsoftware.com[/url].

Just click [QUOTE=MeLindaLee;162264]Hello all! This is my first time on this site. I would like to tell what I really like this project "Bowl Bound College Football Online Leagues". I've been reading it for a while, and I have learned so much here. So, I decided to try my luck asking a few questions... How can you IM, PM or whatever you call it to certain members? . I'd like to ask more questions about "Bowl Bound College Football Online Leagues". By the way, nice domain name [url]www.greydogsoftware.com[/url].[/QUOTE] Just click on the user name and select send a private message.

Archived