what gives???

Its not just overness or style that affect who will sign you. Its a combo of things including Overness (helps them makes money) Style (shows if you fit in with the company) Nationality (more likely to hire from own country) Spirit (Higher it is, the more likely you can put on better matches and make company more famous) Psychology (can you carry a good match? More for computer guys) Respect (shows you've earned your position on the roster) Safety (don't want you injuring their roster) Charisma/Mic/Looks (again, depending on what type of promotion you want to work for. Not as important in some) Relationships with Booker/Owner/respected members of roster Basically, you need to fit in with the style of the company and be important enough to warrant a place on the roster and be able make the company money (though you can't see that) through good matches and the like. So its not so much a certain number for overness but a combination of many things.

[QUOTE=BigStevieCool]I've got UK overness 24 and i approach MoSC and they say they are not intrested in me yet, but i thought if you get 20 or more then you can appraoch cult feds. :mad:[/QUOTE] As a technition, with both the 21CW and ROF titles, MOSC wouldn't accept me until I was at least 40, but it might've been 30. Maybe that'll help?

Archived