Western Kentucky - New team for 2007-08 season

alex

I have been trying to add Western Kentucky to the pstats file and ran the game so worked out Ok but got an RTE as I looked into the team info on the game but ended up seeing part of southern california info and schedule list that had been completed before the season was to start, showing heavy losses, week in and week out thus ending up with figures 0-12 with 120 points scored and 504 points conceded. 10-42 result every fixture. Blimey, I haven't played yet!!!! I think I might have made the column all ticked on the champs column and probably caused this rte. I tried to get the nearest colors especially the B,G, R primary columns, texts columns and others affecting the colours of something else but I feel something is not right as the colors database has a few numbers on colours but in the teams database especially in the aforementioned columns, the numbers seems a lot. Is there anyone who could send the correct data starting from the team name right up to the last column of the turf. Also the scheduling matches including the right team logo with helmets. I am too duff to get it right. I am learning about modding the game but gets stuffed with RTEs. Yeah! life is about trial and error and we get paid for it by learning things wrong.

Archived