New Multiplayer Dynasty IDEA

After throwing around many ideas of how to play BBCF, I've landed on one. I'm setting the start date at 2000. Since I am bothered by the fact that if you start a new league, you have no history for teams or players. For instance, if your starting QB is anything but a freshman, his past stats will never count for any milestones because the computer thinks its his first year even though he may be a junior. So my way around this is: pretending the year 2000 bug messed up the history database of the league and since its the new year, the league decides to start over with records and milestones. So if your starting HB is a senior, and he has a great year, thats the only year he'll have stored in his career stats. oh well. tough luck. I also changed a few things up like the bowl bids and conferences. The ACC, SEC and Big 12 remain with 12 teams. all other conferences have 10 teams. the Pac-10 remains. The Big East steals Notre Dame and Penn State leaving the Big Ten with 10 (like the name says, lol). Now the Big east has 10. but i switched Boston College with South Florida for geography purposes. The midmajor conferences get rearranged by geography, but so each has 10 teams. The independents are now only Army, Navy and Air Force. I renamed the independents the Armed Forces Conference. So each conference has 12 or 10 teams. Each one has two divisions, and conference playoffs. No other major changes though except incorporating the 12 game schedule. And now "better than you" Notre Dame has to play in a conference, boo-hoo. They still will play USC and a year-to-year rotation of Michigan, Michigan State and Purdue. Any comments, feel free.

Archived