No current roster sets?

If you ask me, the only one who could make a accurate "real roster" would be Arlie, because the ratings are different than of a console game. I dont know how some of the ratings affect the gameplay, so I'm just gonna enjoy the game instead of trying to figure out how to make the rosters real. I dont think Arlie has time either considering he's working on the Pro game. But if anyone finds the time, I'm sure it would not go unappreciated.

[QUOTE=DocStevens;165467]So you are saying there would be no interest from the community? I guess I am foolishly wasting my time but hopefully some will find it fun to play.[/QUOTE] Not saying that at all. Just saying that for the work required and the amount of seasons it would be usable, its not worth it to me. ..........but I prefer fictional players anyway. I have no preconceived notions of what their performance should be.

I think there are a few people out there who like season replays and want to decide for themselves who should be in the BCS championship game. I am currently working on the top 25 teams. From there I will add in any other "big names" at the smaller schools like a Garrett Wolfe, etc. It won't be a complete universe because that would be insane to do but I think it will give people a somewhat real life feeling for the 2006 season.

Archived