64 team universe

I have a pstats file edited for a 64 team world (fictional). It contains 6 conferences of 10 teams each and 4 independent teams using an old school bowl system. Testing is going well (no crashes at all thusfar). I'm through 4 seasons with no problems. If all continues well, I'll have it (along with helmets) up on bowlbound.net very soon for those interested.

Cooleyvol, I created a complete home/away uni-logo set for BB that I did using madden graphics. These are generic so they can be used for real or fictional play. I thought I had sent them to you a few months back, but not sure if you actually recieved them. I'd be happy to send them again. Would you like to have them to post?

[QUOTE=DreamTeams;167376]Cooleyvol, I created a complete home/away uni-logo set for BB that I did using madden graphics. These are generic so they can be used for real or fictional play. I thought I had sent them to you a few months back, but not sure if you actually recieved them. I'd be happy to send them again. Would you like to have them to post?[/QUOTE] Would love to have them......................have you looked at my helmet set created on the headgear that came with the game? Still ironing out a couple details on the 64 team universe and I'll release it..........hopefully soon.

• 2 years later...

Archived