Jacob Jett -- Let'em Fly

[B]NOTE:[/B] I've quit on my Randy Savage diary, I hate doing writeups and I think it's all because the character, I don't think I'm doing Savage right at all and I really can't write for him anymore.. I'm just so uninterested in him.. So I'll be hanging around in the Cornellverse for awhile. :) [b]Note(2)[/b]: This is not real --- at all. Don't go searching in Google for Jacob Jett information, Waste two days trying to find him and then complain to me! It's the cornellverse in WreSpi, Adam Ryland's great database.. Alright?! Jacob Jett [B]Overness[/B] USA - 6 Canada - 12 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 [B]Statistics[/B] Spirit - 10 Power - 46 Technique - 50 Speed - 64 Psychology - 32 Stamina - 52 Toughness - 59 Charisma - 74 Microphone - 73 Safety - 38 Looks - 72 Respect - 32 [B]Move Changes[/B] Removed the moves Jett can't perform. Removed All Standing Position Finishers Added Sit-Out Underhook Face Driver Added Cradle Piledriver Added Belly To Back Suplex Added Single Arm DDT Added S.T.O Added Roll Inverted DDT Added Belly to Belly Suplex Renamed Sit-Out Underhook Face Driver to Legendary Ending [B]Contracts[/B] World Level Wrestling - Try Out Canadian Charisma Championship Combat - Verbal Deal Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling - Verbal Deal

(Note: I'm trying out A new format, It any one could comment on what I'll be trying, Please do.) [I] (FRI/WEEK 1/JUN/05)[/I] Jacob Jett was in Japan for Friday, He's been there for the week.. Getting used to the enviorment.. Because he knows he'll be coming here weekly for A while! If Jacob Jett gets the job, Hell, He might even live in Japan! He'll just have to take A LOT of lessons.. You know, On how to speak Japanese? Jacob Jett was in his hotel room, Thinking about his future choices if he put off A good show tonight and got the contract.. When Seven O'Clock came around, Jacob Jett went to the arena.. When Jett got there he found out he'd be facing The Incredible Koyama in his debut match. Jacob Jett went to his room, Quickly rushed in his wrestling attire and made it out to the ring, As he was in the Opener.. This could be Jacob Jett's dream come true! Jacob Jett made it to the ring, as the match began. [b]Jacob Jett Vs. The Incredible Koyama[/b] A Great match so far, With highlights of DDT's from both stars, An awesome Piledriver by Jacob Jett, What looked like he killed Incredible Koyama right there and then! There's been A Huge backbreaker by Jacob Jett, A Fisherman's Suplex by Jacob Jett... Just basically everything from both men! The ending came down to Koyama breaking the Legendary Ending, But then out of no where Jett hit A Arm Wringer Back Kick, then finished The Incredible Koyama off with A Ground Roundhouse win for the win at 18 Minutes. After the match Jacob Jett went to his locker room to cool off, He then left to the outside and saw The Incredible Koyama leave Koji Kojima's Room across the Hall. Koyama smiles at Jett and gives him A Thumbs up, Jett, In confusion, Goes across the hall to Koji Kojima's room; He knocks on the door and then he hears A voice say "come in". Jacob Jett enters the room and there's two people inside, Koji Kojima and this other one beside him. Koji Kojima tells the man something, and then the man translates it for him.. A few minutes later Jacob Jett knew that he was getting A contract, 40$ Per appearance, Verbal Deal. Jacob agreed, Then left to the Hotel, then to the airport. Tomorrow(Yes Tomorrow!), He'd have to be in Canada for 4C's show.

[I]MON/WEEK 2/JUN/05[/I] Jacob Jett got to Canada in time for 4C's show.. He got there.. JUST in time, Actually.. he got to Canada when the first match of the night began! Jacob Jett didn't bother for A hotel, So he got A taxi and rushed to the arena, He then found out that he was supposed to be in the ring A minute ago for an Interview! He'll be going against Air Attack Weasel, Jett quickly put on his attire because his match was on after the interview.. He rushed out as fast as he could.. The interview stalled just long enough as Jacob Jett got to the interview in time. Hardcore Killah came in and interrupted the interview, Sooner then later Hardcore Killah backs off embarrassed, and scared by the Maniacal Delivery by Jacob Jett.. Hardcore Killah left furious as Jett ignored the rest of his interview and left to the ring to face Air Attack Weasel. [b]Air Attack Weasel Vs. Jacob Jett[/b] This match was AWESOME! With Jacob Jett trying many times to hit A Super Tigerbomb or A Super Powerbomb, Highlights are when Weasel hit A Second Rope Rana! Jacob Jett Flipped twice almost! Weasel hit many Handspring Moonsaults to the fans delight, They were almost if I may add! But it was all over when Air Attack Weasel went up for A Flying Legdrop, We knew it was Jacob Jett's doom.. But no! Jett quickly rushed up andput AAW in the Tiger Bomb Position, He Finally hit the Super Tigerbomb! That was more then enough for the pinfall as Jacob Jett rolled off the fallen Air Attack Weasel, Winning at the 20: 07 mark. After the match Jacob Jett left for his first CZCW showing, At CZCW Sun Never Sweats! He got A taxi to the airport, and left for America.

[I]MON/WEEK 1/JUN/05[/I] Jacob Jett went to the arena to find out he'd be teaming with... Joe Gilbert, and he'd be facing Prince Adam and... Jesse Gilbert?! Uh oh, Jesse must be nagging Joe about the baby, It must be Jesse's time of the month again. Jett got ready for the match with his new awesome Custom attire from Highspots(Yes, He bought his attire of the internet!). After he got all changed he left for the ring.. Glad that he can make his first appearance in CZCW with Joe Gilbert on his side![/sarcasm] [b]Joe Gilbert and Jacob Jett Vs. Jesse Gilbert and Prince Adam[/b] The Highspots were TWO, Yes, TWO Legendary Endings... But the referee was knocked out once, and the other time Jacob Jett lost his mind when he was bleeding so much! Near the end of the match, It's just Jesse Gilbert and Jacob Jett, And Jett can't get the tag to Joe Gilbert! Jesse won't allow him.. ever. After A Twisting Face Crusher there's not much left in Jacob Jett, Jesse Gilbert went to the top for the Flying Splash, But Jacob Jett climbed up and punched him A few times, with the last of his strength he hit A Tiger bomb! After he fell to the floor Jacob Jett layed down with both shoulders on the mat, But his feet pinning Jesse Gilbert.. Jacob Jett got the win at 31 Minutes. After the match Jacob Jett left to Japan, Where he'd be staying the rest of the month.

[I]FRI/WEEK 2/JUN/05[/I] Jacob Jett got his Hotel ready in Japan and relaxed for four days. Jacob Jett came to WLW's arena on Friday and he was shocked to see he was involved in A Handicapped Match! But then he smirked, as he realised he was on the good side! Jacob got into his wrestling attire and left out to the arena as the match began. [b]Ketsueki Karasu, Jacob Jett and Insane Machine Vs. Brent Hill and The Tic[/b] The biggest Key of the match was Karusa's beating of Brent Hill and The Tic, Then he tagged in Insane Machine.. Soon it ended up with Brent Hill getting hit with A Glittering Magician Knee, Then Jett tagged in.. and A Ground Roundhouse Kick! It only got A Two Count, Though. Other Keys were the Awesome Camel Clutch by Insane Machine on The Tic. It all ended when The Tic went for A dropkick but Jacob Jett moved, The Tic came up but got hit with A Roundhouse Body Kick, Right after that it was finished when Jacob Jett hit the Cradle Piledriver [b]Winner[/b]: Karusa, Jett and Machine After the match Jacob Jett left the ring, Walking backwards whilst staring at The Tic knocked out on the ring floor. Jett backed up to the outside and then he went to his Locker room, He got in his clothes and left the arena.. Awaiting next Friday -- Where He'll fight in WLW again!

[I]FRI/WEEK 3/JUN/05[/I] Jacob Jett went to the arena and found out he would be doing A match with Brent Hill, But beforehand he had to do A INTERVIEW IN JAPAN?! Of course, Jacob Jett would have A translator.. How Ghetto. Jett went over to Booger Man and started talking to him about it, But Booger Man wasn't friendly, Soon Jett just broke out and said "Hey, If you want to start something..", Then A fight started and Jacob Jett WHOOPED THE BOOGY MAN! Afterwards Jett got ready for his match, Then left to the ring for an interview, then the match with Brent Hill Jacob Jett went to the ring for his interview, then out came Yukiko Matsumara. In less then 20 Seconds Yukiko stormed off embarrassed, Jacob finished the interview and then the interviewer left, and the match began. [b]Brent Hill Vs. Jacob Jett[/b] This match was short and sweet, Jett hitting two DDT's on Brent Hill, A Rolling Wheel Kick and more awesome moves from both men. But it seems that it was kind of one-sided for Jacob Jett, The ending came when Jacob Jett went for A Ground Roundhouse kick but it was avoided. Brent Hill went for A Crucifix Cradle but Jacob Jett ended up getting A Pin in, But it only got A 2 Count! They rushed up and Jett kicked Hill in the thigh and hit A Piledriver.. After that it was easy pickings as Jacob Jett stalked Brent Hill until he stood up, Turned around and got A Legendary Ending for Jacob Jett to get the win! [b]Winner[/b]: Jacob Jett After the match Jacob Jett left to the back with A smile on his face, Well, After an Announcer told him on his way back that he beat Brent Hill in ELEVEN MINUTES! Jett went to the back and got his clothes on, Then he left out to his Hotel.. Later on in the night he got a phone call, The Owner, Koji Kojima told Jacob Jett that the feeling backstage was that Booger Man was an Idiot to provoke him, and that Booger Man got exactly what he deserved. Jacob Jett is the innocent one of the party!

[I]FRI/WEEK 4/JUN/05[/I] Jacob Jett went to the last of the WLW show of the month. Then he found out that he'd be facing Silver Shark tonight.. He went up to Shark and made A little jokes, and soon Silver Shark complimented him and left. Jacob Jett got ready for his match with Silver Shark, Then he left out to the ring.. Where Shark was waiting for him. [b]Silver Shark Vs. Jacob Jett First Blood Match[/b] This match was mainly focused on the forehead(Of course!), with Jett hitting A DDT on A Chair, A Piledriver and Another DDT.. There were many jab punches by Silver Shark, To. But honestly my favourite was the finishing on the match, I mean this match was good and all for 12 Minutes(Again, Less then 20!).. This made it A C+ on my rater scale! Silver Shark went to Irish Whip Jacob Jett off the ropes, But Jett reversed it and put Shark into the ropes! Silver Shark came back to get A headbutt, He was dizzy for A little bit, Then turned around to A kick to the gut and A Legendary Ending to bust the Silver Shark open! [b]Winner[/b]: Jacob Jett Jacob Jett smirked as the blood flowed out of the mask of the Silver Shark. All over the Shark's neck! It must've came A little loose when Jett tried to unmask him earlier! Jett left the ring, and then left to the back, Where he smiled and walked in triumph.

[I]FRI/WEEK 1/JUL/05[/I] Jacob Jett went to Canada last Friday, He had enough of sitting in his Hotel half the time because he doesn't speak Japanese! He went to 4C's Annual show, Ain't that A Shame. He found out that he'd be facing Joey Poison in the Opener.. Damn it, Ain't That A Shame! Jacob Jett got ready for his match and then left out to the ring. [b]Jacob Jett Vs. Joey Poison[/b] This match was AWFULLY AMAZING! My god! Two Super Powerbombs on Joey Poison didn't take 'em out, A Cradle Piledriver didn't take him out! NOTHING Took him out! Only A Legendary Ending could take him out, What was impossible to perform! More highlights are DDT's(Many of them), Double Underhook Suplexes performed perfectly by Joey Poison, A Moonsault and A Rolling Side Kick. It was merely awesome and worth A B on my scale. It all ended when Jett couldn't get in the Legendary Ending in time, and got lost in the Antidote's Web.. At the 48 Minute mark! [b]Winner[/b]: Joey Poison Joey Poison left Jacob Jett in the ring, Lying there in defeat.. Jett started to move and soon he got up, He had his head down, But you could here many fans applaud his performance.. He went outside the ring and walked to the back.. Barely carrying himself. After the match Jacob Jett rested for an hour, Then he drove back to the hotel.. Where his night ends.

Archived