T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;178686]As long as you had TONS of writing, all of a sudden it is "quality." Javert, for instance, perhaps the most overrated "diary" writer, wrote a lot of unnecessary writing. The only thing that matter is the booking, not an entire play by play of an imaginary match.[/QUOTE] What ever happened to him? I remember searching on google for maybe an old archieve of his WWF diary but found nothing.

[QUOTE=Harmor;178870]Bummer, but perfectly understandable of course. But I am already having a blast with the converted T-Zone 05 I use, so a fine tuned 07 should be quite the show. What is left to do btw Forlan?[/QUOTE] Did you edit the 05 mod at all? if you did, and it works well could you possibly help me out and send her over if it isnt too much trouble? much appreciated if you can

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;178853]Hey Forlan, do you have a New Worker's file yet? If so, how many do you have? I've been working on one pretty much all day while i "watch" TV.[/QUOTE] At the moment the following people Blade Hart Cael Sanderson Dallas Hart James Laurinaitis Karam Gaber Leati Anoai Mohammed Lawal Vader II Windham Rotunda

[QUOTE=forlan;178887]At the moment the following people Blade Hart Cael Sanderson Dallas Hart James Laurinaitis Karam Gaber Leati Anoai Mohammed Lawal Vader II Windham Rotunda[/QUOTE] would you want to use the one I'm working on? At this point I have 69 (thought it would a good place to stop for now, lol) Anyway, I have all those, and a bunch more... anyway, let me know, and I'll send it to you when I get done with it...

Guest Ransik
Add me in if you want... doesn't really bother me. My last match is in 15 days, so at best I'd be set as a manager or what ever. My back has seen better days and my knees aren't that great either. What's stupid is my knees don't even have a reason to be so weak but even with two sets of kneepads on the general bumping bruises them up purple and black. My back is either herniated discs or something worse... but losing feeling in my shoulders a few times a day is nothing unique. So I'm not sure what my role is going to be after the 20th. I don't even know if I'm dropping my belt or surrendering it after retaining... no one will tell me a thing. As it pertains to EWB... my ban was due to a mod breaking several rules set in place and I was banned for calling him childish. I don't care who thinks that place is so great... it's pathetic. I spammed them a couple of times a couple years back just to get a rise out of them but ever since an even more childish power structure took place I've left it alone. Nothing but childish minds thinking they're something special for running a message board. As for T-Zone... this mod might be the only reason I end up buying the game. I've played the demo and I can't see spending $35 on an update of 2005 without a good mod to play and so far I haven't seen one... so if this gets tons of praise I may spend my $35.

Future workers ideas: Offspring of Chris Benoit: Daniel Christopher Benoit (Born February 25th 2000) David Benoit (Not sure) Megan Benoit (Not sure) The last two are older. Offspring of Eddie Guerrero: Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3. (Ages taken from the end of 2005) Offspring of Mark Calloway: Chasey Calloway (Born 2002) Gracie Calloway (Born 2005) Gunner Calloway (Not sure) Gunner is the eldest. Offspring of Brock Lesnar: Mya Lynn Lesnar (Born April 10, 2002) Offspring of Kurt Angle: Kyra Angle (Born December 2, 2002) Kody Angle (Born October 26, 2006) Offspring of Triple H: Aurora Rose Levesque (Born July 24, 2006) Offspring of Al Snow: Jake (Not sure) Brittany (Not sure) Offspring of Vampiro: Dasha Hodgekinson (Not sure) Offspring of Goldberg: Gage A.J. Goldberg (May 10, 2006) Considering they have so much testosterone, wrestlers have a surprising amount of daughters rather than sons. :(

@ skillz17 .. All I did was convert the data and that about does it. I didn't really edit a whole lot tbh, cause first of all I am german so I don't really get to see a whole lot of US indies, except for what you can find on the net, and we're missing something like the Wrestling Channel here badly. So if I was to alter stats etc it would simply not be correct for the majority of the workers. So in short, no, I haven't edited one bit. I would say straight converting of data works soso, what I don't get however is this: If a worker has E+ overness somewhere, but his entertainment skills are B/B+, how come those angles (mainstream being key feature) still don't score higher than E/D- at times (momentum being fairly ok) - I mean, he should be able to get the crowd to rally behind him fairly well, no? Is this related to the converted data not being properly adjusted or is it something with the game?

So i take it people want the game to take even longer by asking me to add children that will only really appear if you play like 20 years game time and such. As for Fenoli, i would take you up on your offer but it'd be useless, as protege and blood relative as well as gimmick would all by synced up to FORC and the people would have to be totally remade.

[QUOTE=forlan;178943] As for Fenoli, i would take you up on your offer but it'd be useless, as protege and blood relative as well as gimmick would all by synced up to FORC and the people would have to be totally remade.[/QUOTE] well, I can send it to you, and see if they're still synced up... just for $#its and giggles, as we say... :D

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;178374]So ?????, So are 80 percent of both TNA and WWE but you still want every one in the game regardless of how excellent or **** they are....Daizee deserves to be in just as much as the pensioner Ric Flair. Because unlike you assume she is not sh ite....enuff said.[/QUOTE] well pete never said she shouldnt be in the game he just said she wasent a good wrestler.

Archived