T-Zone 2007

I've hit April of 2001... WWE has finally made it back to being Global with the Main Event consisting of Sting, Cor Von, Doring, Edge, Cage, HBK and Triple H. Nothing else really to note, very few deaths, very few retirements that would effect anything (Undertaker is the only big name to retire thus far.)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant 2011. :cool: Some odd choices for Main Eventers which surprises me a bit. Doring's skills haven't even improved but he seems to be the most over person in the world right now.

WWE lost all but 2 PPV carriers when I left for work this morning and had RAW on Canal 52 but every other show was long gone. They now have a show on Comedy Central at midnight that runs one hour. TNA managed to hold onto Impact with Spike so forlan has TNA seemingly good to go. They have a new show on Spike that airs Friday at midnight... but they've never left Cult. I also set myself to Active for the hell of it to see what would happen, I finally scored work for BPW and DDT in January of 2011 but sadly I'm a complete and utter jobber. lol Edit: Just noticed this. AJ Styles jumped to WWE in 2010... won the Cruiserweight Title after almost a year... then walked out on them and went back to TNA.

Doug Gentry, one of the people behind the Ring of Honor promotion when it started along with Rob Feinstein and Gabe Sapolsky, passed away this morning at the age of 34. Gentry was suffering from heart disease and was in need of a replacement heart valve. He suffered a severe heart attack at about 3 a.m. last night that proved to be fatal. Gentry was the on-paper owner of ROH and RF Video after the Feinstein scandal. When Cary Silkin purchased the complete ownership of ROH from Gentry, who Feinstein transfered his stock to, he was no longer part of the company. Gentry and Feinstein remained working together with RF Video untli his death. wrestling observer

Thanks but i already knew, its been coming for weeks to be honest, ever since i first heard about the illness. Hope ROH do the right thing and have some sort of tribute to him this weekend as he was an innocent party in the Feinstein/Sapolsky war and just chose to side with his best friend.

Just to let everyone know, I've more than doubled the amount of New Promotions thus far... I'm just having a hard time coming up with names. I used to have a giant file I made up for 2005 with over 100 new promotions but I think it's long gone. My main problem is I know very little Spanish so I can't really come up with anything for Mexico. If anyone can fire off suggestions I can expand that region easier, but I'll just come up with tons of Eddie Guerrero slogans. lol

[QUOTE=Ransik;191911]Just to let everyone know, I've more than doubled the amount of New Promotions thus far... I'm just having a hard time coming up with names. I used to have a giant file I made up for 2005 with over 100 new promotions but I think it's long gone. My main problem is I know very little Spanish so I can't really come up with anything for Mexico. If anyone can fire off suggestions I can expand that region easier, but I'll just come up with tons of Eddie Guerrero slogans. lol[/QUOTE] Here ya go....

Forlan is working on correcting what's wrong, but I volunteered to make new promotions. I dnuno Fenoli, do you want me using your file?

[QUOTE=Ransik;191916]Forlan is working on correcting what's wrong, but I volunteered to make new promotions. I dnuno Fenoli, do you want me using your file?[/QUOTE] It's all about good will toward others... lol Edit: You might want to pick and choose, and adjust where need be to fit into the game better... but you can at least use the names I guess.

As this release sounds like it's maybe a few weeks away yet, I thought I'd play with a conversion of T-Zone 05 data. Just so i can get some experience with the new game, more than anything. Was just wondering what the downsides (if any) there are with doing so. Do the conversions play well or will some things not make sense or work? I remember reading a few negatives, but can't really remember them, so thought this would maybe be the thread to ask in seeing as we're all waiting for the updated version :D Cheers.

[QUOTE=Ransik;191911]Just to let everyone know, I've more than doubled the amount of New Promotions thus far... I'm just having a hard time coming up with names. I used to have a giant file I made up for 2005 with over 100 new promotions but I think it's long gone. My main problem is I know very little Spanish so I can't really come up with anything for Mexico. If anyone can fire off suggestions I can expand that region easier, but I'll just come up with tons of Eddie Guerrero slogans. lol[/QUOTE] Lucha promotions usually use the name of the promoter or the location their located as their name. For example AAA is also named PAP (Promociónes Antonio Pena) or Benjamin Mora's "Promo Mora" in Tijuana. Lucha feds also use the same descriptive words US groups use like World, Wrestling, Universe, X-Treme, etc.... For example the 2 big hardcore groups in lucha currently are Nueva Generation X-treme (New Xtreme Generation) & Ordan de Lucha X-tremea (basically translates as "Organation of X-Treme Wrestling"

Archived