Draft-Your-Roster 2007 Part II

I just noticed something that worries me: the wrestlers overness in Europe is ridiculously low and that's where my fed is based! There's only one wrestler with A overness and very very few are above E. The vast majority of them is rated with an F, even TNA wrestlers, which seems really innacurate to me. So, what's your opinion on this? I'd really like to run an Western Europe fed, but if it's going to be almost impossible to run it successfully, I might have to reconsider... But on the other hand I do like the challenge (that's why I chose Europe, just didn't know things were THAT bad), just hope it's a fair one and my shows don't all bomb because my wrestlers overness is so low.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not in the mood to email so here it goes. Full Name: Pro Wrestling Entertainment Initials: PWE Web Site: PWE.com Founded: January 2007 Location: New York Style: Sports Entertainment No Brands Schedule (Regular/Touring): Regular Shows Per Week: 1 Description: Founded in 2007 when every wrestler became a free agent and any company was allowed to join the draft and select wrestlers. Style Name: Wrestling Entertainment Match Type AI Booking 1 vs. 1: 60 2 vs. 2: 20 3 vs. 3: 5 Triangle Match: 10 Four Way Match: 5 Match Ratio: 70 Expected Match Lengths Minor Match: 7 Medium Match: 13 Main Match: 20 Match Intensity: 70% Match Danger: 20% Women's Wrestling: Division T&A Levels: High Face/Heel Divide: Strong Traditional: Medium Mainstream: Key feature Comedy: Medium Cult: Medium Risque: Low Modern: Heavy Realism: Medium Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: Medium Lucha Libre: Very Low Pure: Low Daredevil: Low

The real world data we will be using hasn't even been released yet. With that said I dont know where you have gotten your information, but I would, if I was you, wait until the data is releasedbefore moving your fed. Also beings there are usually led feds in Europe than in the USA that could play to your advantage as you wont have to compete for the same local fans.

[QUOTE=eric_m_keeley;172897]The real world data we will be using hasn't even been released yet. With that said I dont know where you have gotten your information, but I would, if I was you, wait until the data is releasedbefore moving your fed. Also beings there are usually led feds in Europe than in the USA that could play to your advantage as you wont have to compete for the same local fans.[/QUOTE] Yes, I know! And thanks for replying! I got th info from the T-Zone data on TEW2005 (I never used this database before when playing the game), since you mentioned it's the one we'll be using in TEW2007. Anyway, as you said, it's better to wait until the 2007 version of the mod is released to make a final decision.

[QUOTE=ubernoobDXA;173788]Question on the user characters: Is there a set limit for skills / etc. ??[/QUOTE] Popularity will be the same as the popularity of the promotion which will work the same for every promotion. Your popularity will be the most in your home region and become lower the furthur you move away. Other than that no. If you wish to set everything to 100% and use your user character to attempt to push your promotion that is fine

[QUOTE=RikRaines;174339]If you want....I can just make a file in TEW2007 and email it to you with all the information for my fed. I know I sent you the basic information, but figure it might be easier if I just make it in a blank database and send it to ya.[/QUOTE] I have already entered all the information you have sent me into the database for this league thank you though. Any information I dont have it would be nice to just have via email.

Monthly events [with many titles shamelessly stolen from song names] Jan: EWM - Big Bang Feb: EWM - Running Free Mar: EWM - Epicentre Apr: EWM - Tag Battle (Yearly tag team tournament) May: EWM - Time Is Dead Jun: EWM - Futureal Jul: EWM - Face To Face Aug: EWM - Gates Of Tomorrow Sept: EWM - Bravery (Yearly singles tournament) Oct: EWM - Shout At The Devil Nov: EWM - Invitation To Freedom Dec: EWM - The Final Countdown

PWE Event Schedule (Make it the 3rd Sunday of the months specified. Set it as 2 hour shows from 8-10 for now.) ----------------------- Jan PWE WinterFest Feb Mar PWE Mania Apr May Jun The PWE Bowl (Yearly Singles Tournament) Jul Aug PWE SummerPlex Sep Oct Nov PWE Survival of The Fittest Dec

[QUOTE=Vardamir;174521]Monthly events [with many titles shamelessly stolen from song names] Jan: EWM - Big Bang Feb: EWM - Running Free Mar: EWM - Epicentre Apr: EWM - Tag Battle (Yearly tag team tournament) May: EWM - Time Is Dead Jun: EWM - Futureal Jul: EWM - Face To Face Aug: EWM - Gates Of Tomorrow Sept: EWM - Bravery (Yearly singles tournament) Oct: EWM - Shout At The Devil Nov: EWM - Invitation To Freedom Dec: EWM - The Final Countdown[/QUOTE] I also need the size, length, importance, and day of the week of the event. [QUOTE=coldheat422;174790]PWE Event Schedule (Make it the 3rd Sunday of the months specified. Set it as 2 hour shows from 8-10 for now.) ----------------------- Jan PWE WinterFest Feb Mar PWE Mania Apr May Jun The PWE Bowl (Yearly Singles Tournament) Jul Aug PWE SummerPlex Sep Oct Nov PWE Survival of The Fittest Dec[/QUOTE] I need the size and importance of the event

Below is a list of the things I need from everyone before before they can be allowed to enter the draft. All information should be emailed to [email]eric_m_keeley@yahoo.com[/email] [B][U]1. Promotion Info[/U][/B] [B][U]2. Promotion Logo[/U][/B] b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli d. European Wrestling Mayhem (EWM) Vardamir e. Professional Wrestling Etertainment (PWE) coldheat422 f. Xtreme Championship wrestling Association (XCWA) RikRaines [B][U]3. User Character Info[/U][/B] a. Iowa Championship Wrestling (ICW) eric_m_keeley b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli d. European Wrestling Mayhem (EWM) Vardamir e. Professional Wrestling Etertainment (PWE) coldheat422 [B][U]4. Character Photo[/U][/B] a. Iowa Championship Wrestling (ICW) eric_m_keeley b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli d. European Wrestling Mayhem (EWM) Vardamir e. Professional Wrestling Etertainment (PWE) coldheat422 f. Xtreme Championship wrestling Association (XCWA) RikRaines g. Combat Pro Wrestling (CPW) ubernoobDXA [B][U]5. TV Show Info [/U][/B] a. Iowa Championship Wrestling (ICW) eric_m_keeley b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Excel Alliance (EA) Marshall d. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli e. Pacific Championship Wrestling (PCW) Lostrelms f. Xtreme Championship wrestling Association (XCWA) RikRaines g. Combat Pro Wrestling (CPW) ubernoobDXA [B][U]6.Top wrestlers[/U][/B] a. Iowa Championship Wrestling (ICW) eric_m_keeley b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Excel Alliance (EA) Marshall d. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli e. Professional Wrestling Etertainment (PWE) coldheat422 f. Xtreme Championship wrestling Association (XCWA) RikRaines g. Combat Pro Wrestling (CPW) ubernoobDXA [B][U]7. Event Schedule[/U][/B] a. Iowa Championship Wrestling (ICW) eric_m_keeley b. British Wrestling Association (BWA) panix04 c. Excel Alliance (EA) Marshall d. Neo X (Neo X) Johnny Fenoli e. Pacific Championship Wrestling (PCW) Lostrelms f. European Wrestling Mayhem (EWM) Vardamir g. Professional Wrestling Etertainment (PWE) coldheat422 h. Xtreme Championship wrestling Association (XCWA) RikRaines i. Combat Pro Wrestling (CPW) ubernoobDXA

I suggest eberyone reads through the inital post again. Some things have been updated and I need everyones input on how to conduct the draft. I have purposed two choices and if I dont hear from anyone I'll just decide how its done. If anyone else has any suggestions on how the draft should be conducted let me know. As always my email is [email]eric_m_keeley@yahoo.com[/email] thanks

I agree with you, I think the preset list mode is better. My vote goes to it! Let's see what the rest of the participants think. But let me just say that the best thing is posting your list on the draft thread by the time the data comes, instead of e-mailing, because that way everybody will be able to see the list and things will be work out much easily. So, having said this, forget about the list I sent you earlier, when the time comes I'll post my new one. Concerning the rest of the info you need, I'll e-mail it to you as soon as possible.

[QUOTE=Vardamir;175269]I agree with you, I think the preset list mode is better. My vote goes to it! Let's see what the rest of the participants think. But let me just say that the best thing is posting your list on the draft thread by the time the data comes, instead of e-mailing, because that way everybody will be able to see the list and things will be work out much easily. So, having said this, forget about the list I sent you earlier, when the time comes I'll post my new one. Concerning the rest of the info you need, I'll e-mail it to you as soon as possible.[/QUOTE] If we do a preset draft list thing... I'm out :mad: ... It's not a DRAFT if everyone submits a list.... make your list, and draft off of it, that's what a real draft it.... so let me know before I give any effort for the rest of the info you need.

[QUOTE=Vardamir;175269]I agree with you, I think the preset list mode is better. My vote goes to it! Let's see what the rest of the participants think. But let me just say that the best thing is posting your list on the draft thread by the time the data comes, instead of e-mailing, because that way everybody will be able to see the list and things will be work out much easily. So, having said this, forget about the list I sent you earlier, when the time comes I'll post my new one. Concerning the rest of the info you need, I'll e-mail it to you as soon as possible.[/QUOTE] We wouldnt be posting the list on any boards they would have to be through email for the simple reason that say your number one pick is The Undertaker and your post your first. Someone else who had their number 2 pick as The Undertaker would have the opportunity to switch it to his number one pick to steal it away from you that is why it would have to be through email.

Archived