Any DEMO data?

I think everybody including me prefers to release their mods once they are complete (atleast to the point where all the new features are being used by the data) and no earlier unless they request some testors. You just got to be more patient. Have finished data released isnt going to play all that well (no different from playing the data in TEW05). Surely you can enjoy playing cornelverse in its complete form.

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;170002]dude its a little too early to ask for data. the demo just recently came out. be patient. I'm sure we'll get a release soon.[/QUOTE] True, but the editor has been out for a little over a week so mod-makers have been able to begin their work. [QUOTE]I think everybody including me prefers to release their mods once they are complete (atleast to the point where all the new features are being used by the data) and no earlier unless they request some testors.[/QUOTE] Agreed. I can do without the 500 character bios, though. I gotta think they take the longest and I usually don't pay attention to them past the time when I sign the wrestler.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;170020]Over a week is nothing mate.[/QUOTE] I know that, but the post I was replying to said to be patient because the demo just came out, as if it was the first opportunity for mod-makers to start their work. I was simply pointing out that the editor was released eight days before that. Even though it's not much time at all, they still had the chance to begin and some aspects of their mod may already be done.

Archived