PWA: Ending with everything

Hate to say I told you so but......I did. :) And what the hell is up with a [B][I]10 minute[/I][/B] Ironman match? :confused: Should've called it a Tinman match or Aluminum Siding man match. :p But I think you need a shakeup too. Things are starting to become (or at least sound) too routine IMO.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][SIZE="6"][SIZE="4"][B]Episode 33[/B][/SIZE] "Time To Change"[/SIZE] Filmed at Parliment Square on Monday February 1st Attendance: 1,000; IVR: 0.19[/CENTER] [B]Preshow Ratings: D- x2[/B]
Phoebe Plumridge comes out to the ring: [B]Phoebe[/B]: "I thought it was about time to shake things up here, and have taken onboard a new client. This man is rumoured to be on the rise and i have him booked against a former PWA Champion tonight. Ladies and Gentleman, the new and improved MENACE!!" [B][RIGHT]Ratings: D[/RIGHT][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]Match 1:[/SIZE][/B] Jamie Anderson Vs Menace[/CENTER] Hype hype hype and then splat, a dud of a match. A feel an announcement happening next week. Menace pins Jamie Anderson for the win. [B][RIGHT]Winner: Menace Length: 8:06 Rating: F+[/RIGHT][/B] Menace and Phoebe Plumridge celebrate their accomplishment in the ring. [B][RIGHT]Ratings: E[/RIGHT][/B]
Ali Bloxsome is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into DJ Reason. Reason says something that Ali Bloxsome doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Reason challenges Ali Bloxsome to meet him in the ring for a match. [B][RIGHT]Ratings: D-[/RIGHT][/B] [CENTER][B]Match 2:[/B] Ali Bloxsome Vs DJ Reason[/CENTER] DJ Reason defeated Ali Bloxsome. Enough said [B][RIGHT]Winner: DJ Reason Length: 9:46 Ratings: E+[/RIGHT][/B] [CENTER][B]Match 3:[/B] Laura McKenna Vs Stephanie Hazel [SIZE="2"]Womens Championship Match[/SIZE][/CENTER] Laura McKenna & Stephanie Hazel continue to pull off great matches in the middle of all the crap that the others show. McKenna hits the Samurai Slice and pins Stephanie to retain. [B][RIGHT]Winner: Laura McKenna Length: 7:12 Ratings: C+[/RIGHT][/B]
[CENTER][B]Match 4:[/B] Adam Matravers & Ryu Willis Vs Arthur T Turtle & Tim Reed[/CENTER] Hmmm my womens championship pulls off a better rating than my main event. Things are a bit wrong here. Adam Matravers stayed in the ring almost the hole time, refusing to tag to Ryu Willis. Eventually Willis manages to blind tag in and hit Tim Reed with his finisher (The Button Bash) [B][RIGHT]Winner: Adam Matravers & Ryu Willis Length: 12:58 Ratings: E+[/RIGHT][/B]
The lights in the arena dim and then a single beam of light hits the entrance ramp. [B]????: [/B]"Ok. Cut that out.." Its Rod 'The God' Todd [B]Todd[/B]: "I took a few months off to do some soul searching and now im back. But not as Rod 'The God' Todd. Just plain Rod Todd from now on. Worshipping is no longer part of my life" [B][RIGHT]Ratings: D+[/RIGHT][/B] [B]Todd[/B]: "And i want to start my return to PWA off right. I challenge Adam Matravers for the PWA Championship at Still Standing. [B][RIGHT]Ratings: C-[/RIGHT][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Rating: D- (Hurt Popularity)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]Ouch the main event sucks. Turns out Matravers & Willis have zero chemistry as partners. Time to drop them to midcard and let the women shine[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]From [U]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/U] [B]Death of PWA?[/B] The future looks bleak for PWA, as reports indicate that the company is in a complete tail-spin, with attendances dropping rapidly and many of the top stars on the brink of walking out. Some insiders have even stated that the company could be out of business by the end of the month. More news as it arrives[/QUOTE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][B]Episode 34[/B] [SIZE="6"]"The Time Has Come"[/SIZE] Filmed at Broxbourne Civic Hall Mon 8th February Attendance: 1000 [B](Sellout)[/B] IVR: 0.21[/CENTER] [B]Preshow Ratings: D & D+[/B]
A video plays showing last weeks show when Rod Todd returned to challenge Adam Matravers [B]Rating: D+[/B]
Mr. Evilness comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Stevie Stoat. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them in the near future. [B]Rating: D-[/B]
[CENTER][B]Match 1:[/B] Menace Vs Stevie Stoat[/CENTER] A better opening match than anything recently won by Menace in 10:57 [B]Winner: Menace Rating: E[/B]
Mr Samurai comes to the ring: [B]Samurai[/B]: "Last week we saw the return of Rod Todd and while im inclined to let him have the match at Still Standing i want to see how the pair of them perform TONIGHT in a warm up match." [B]Rating: D[/B]
[CENTER][B]Match 2:[/B] Adam Matravers Vs Rod Todd[/CENTER] I wish i had found this combination sooner as they put on one of the best ratings i have seen i ages. Matravers looked like he was going put away another win until Rod Todd locked in a submission to make Matravers tap at 13:31 [B]Winner: Rod Todd Rating: C[/B]
The cameras are at the parking lot to see the arrival of a limo. A man gets out and heads inside [B]Rating: F[/B]
[CENTER][B]Match 3:[/B] Laura McKenna Vs Nina Vs Stephanie Hazel[/CENTER] Thats right. A womens match is the main event. While the addition of Nina let the rating slip a little the rating still wasn't that bad. It ended when Stephanie hit the Princess Drop on Nina in 12:29 [B]Winner: Stephanie Hazel Rating: D+[/B]
Stephanie Hazel's celebrations are cut short by the entrance music not heard in many months. Its Adam B.... [B]Adam[/B]: "I take a few months off and what has happened. I have my champion defending against the same person week after week, i have my championship belt renamed into a mockery and the women are ending the show. Next week MR Samurai better have some answers for me. But let me be the first to tell you all... [SIZE="4"]...PWA is being sold.[/SIZE]". [B]Ratings: E+[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Show Rating: E[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/B]

Will have a ponder over and read that in a second. [QUOTE]O.o.c note: Just to inform all those that read this. The PWA getting sold storyline has no ending at the moment. Thats because im in 2 minds over what to do. On one hand. I have built up PWA from scratch and i have a attachment to it but then in the other. I kinda got a hankering to make a new diary.. And i was thinking about trying to make BSC a legit company. So do i carry on.. or start afresh.. I just dont know[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Clarity;185435]Theres still the build up to still standing 3 to get through first. Then maybe a brief hiatus while i try out bsc[/QUOTE] doh, I was gonna do a BSC diary....maybe. But I'd love to see you do one. I may do a lucha fed instead. Something I'm not totally familiar with so I'm not stuck in familiar ruts. I've learned tons from this diary (#1: don't run a UK fed, #2: if you do run a UK fed, make sure it has 21CW in its name, #3: if for some reason you decide to ignore #1 & 2, turn restrictions off :p).

[QUOTE=Remianen;185444]doh, I was gonna do a BSC diary....maybe. But I'd love to see you do one. I may do a lucha fed instead. Something I'm not totally familiar with so I'm not stuck in familiar ruts. I've learned tons from this diary (#1: don't run a UK fed, #2: if you do run a UK fed, make sure it has 21CW in its name, #3: if for some reason you decide to ignore #1 & 2, turn restrictions off :p).[/QUOTE] Sweet i'm starting a UK Fed called 21CW SUCKS! It has 21CW in the name :D

[QUOTE=Remianen;185444]doh, I was gonna do a BSC diary....maybe. But I'd love to see you do one. I may do a lucha fed instead. Something I'm not totally familiar with so I'm not stuck in familiar ruts. I've learned tons from this diary (#1: don't run a UK fed, #2: if you do run a UK fed, make sure it has 21CW in its name, #3: if for some reason you decide to ignore #1 & 2, turn restrictions off :p).[/QUOTE] Its your fault that im thinking of doing this. All your talk of womens wrestling..

I dont think a comedy one would have worked. Sometimes theres problems getting over the international comedy lines. Whats funny in the uk might not work in the states and vice versa. My humour is very dry and british (and yes i meant to put the "U" in humour

Archived