Better than nothing data for TEW 07 trial

I simply used the converter on FORC FBL Edition to made it ok for TEW 07, and did the job on WWECW as a third brand... Probably a lot if miss hits on this, but if the authors of FORC FLB mod are ok, I need someone I can mail the data to host it on a site, so you guys can try TEW07 with a real world data ... If you guyz are in a hurry (lol yeah I know it's just a game but who knows ...) let me your e-mail and i'll send the .rar file directly Just let me know, and happy x-mas GDS freaks ;) Note: It's VERY VERY basic: No title lineage, no dojos, all gimmicks are rated F- (lol), and pretty much all new features are not 'done' since I just converted 05 data, but well, waiting for a real 'kicking ass' mod (FORC, T-Zone, we luv you guys) and for people who don't want to convert by themselves, it can be a temporary mini solution lol

There really is no point in this mate. It would be hardly different to playing the data in TEW05 with maybe worse results because of the lack of new features being uterlised. Its true so I wouldnt bother with this. Just learn to be just a little more patient and wait for complete mods.

I know it won't give the taste of the enhanced TEW 07, I just made it for myself because I can't play with the original data, and proposed to share it just because i'm a nice guy... As soon as a real mod will be out I'll buy the game and jump to it instantly, but I'm aware it takes weeks to make complete mods (plus with all new features this year it's going to be one heck of a work to do) You think it's pointless (and for most of TEW players it is, i know that) but if it can help some peeps it is cool for them, isn't it ? Anyway, if you think it's useless or stupid or a non-sense, just don't stop by, and if it can help some guys out it's cool... Merry x-mas TheGaz :D

Yes if you and others enjoy then thats fine. But I would rather play the data in TEW05 where it would actualy work better than in its incomplete form in TEW07. I had forgotten that there are a number of people who may not have TEW05 so I guess this is the best solution so I am wrong in that way. Anyway thats all from me and I wish you and all the people here who dont think Im dumbass when it comes to wrestling and dont bitch at me,... a Merry X-mas too. :)

This demo is full of little bugs as well. All of them can be worked around though. I don't see why a couple of poeple couldn't play around with mods meant for 05, and try to fix the things they can, to make it a option for other's to use though. I can't speak for them, but all the maker's of the mod's you meantioned, seems pretty nice for things like this. Especially when they are currently working on updating all of their data. The "product" thing you meantioned, seems to have it's up and downs with the C-Verse as well. People are getting a much clearer picture of what the owner wants for one thing, and how the crowd might want something different... Kind of a catch 22 there. I LOVE THAT, lol. I would just send PM's their way (the mod makers), in case they don't get a chance to read this. I know they are busy with Christmas number one, and updating their mods number two. So only coming here for the occasional update, and a quick glance at stuff that might interest them here in the forums (like bugs, etc.).

Biggest issue is the worker stats on TEW 05 mods don't seem to click very well with the 07 'Product' expectation, that's why waiting for a real mod is the best. You barely book D+ show with WWE (ok ok Smackdown is often D+ anyway looool), but when I see a Angle vs Joe getting like a C rating it's enough for me to let it go and wait for something operational !

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu;171314]Biggest issue is the worker stats on TEW 05 mods don't seem to click very well with the 07 'Product' expectation, that's why waiting for a real mod is the best. You barely book D+ show with WWE (ok ok Smackdown is often D+ anyway looool), but when I see a Angle vs Joe getting like a C rating it's enough for me to let it go and wait for something operational ![/QUOTE] Smackdown's actually the best wrestling on TV at the moment and has been for 1-2 months. Far from a "D+".

Archived