Purotainment

I had the same thing as you once, you should check your savegame folder, if there's a file missing there, copy those in the map "backup" and paste em over it. I had the problem that there was a file missing in the "backup" folder too and then took the missing file from the temp folder, and my game's still running.

[quote=trypio;179051]I had the same thing as you once, you should check your savegame folder, if there's a file missing there, copy those in the map "backup" and paste em over it. I had the problem that there was a file missing in the "backup" folder too and then took the missing file from the temp folder, and my game's still running.[/quote] Thanks Trypio, I tried this and I've managed to log into the game again, but it seems to have come back corrupted. I was in PM mode and was running a show, but notice I made a major balls up, with one of my angles when running the show. It was only the fifth segment in, so I thought I would quit before the show had run to the end, go back into the game amend the balls-up and run the card for real. This is when the problems started, when I went to go back in there was no game there. I never re-start games because I did not like the ratings, but I will re-start them if I've done a really stupid booking error. It allows you to correct your mistakes, so why not take advantage..normally it works out fine and I've never had this happen before. Now , I've done what you have advised...The game is there, and I'm still in PM mode, but apparently a large chunk of the roster is unavailable and two of those are my commentary team. It did allow me to run the card, but my matches were getting F's as it was coming out with comments about having no commentators, really hurting the match.

Archived