PWR - The Best Of The Independants!

Two weeks before Weekend Of Triple Threts I was involved in a strange cooking accident, don't ask, which kept me out of action for a few days. But I am back to 100%. I have been contemplating my booking plans and purhaps changing stuff around, looking at every different angle I can take these things but I think I have it all layed down. I was exited for this months show instead of nervous. I am keeping my hopes up that everything will go the way I want it to. I have big plans ahead for next month before this one is even over and done. It involves our championships. Cliff Anderson was is going to be at the event and I kind of want to show him what some of his workers can really do with the right motavation. Two new promotion open in Europe this week, which was in the news alot, EWF - European Wrestling Federation and JEF - Junge Europaeisch Fedalition. Nothing to really worry about. Cameron Vessey has finnally turned pro and I will be sure to check this guy out to see if he has what it takes and I will get back to you. In a weird chain of events Brian McGee has signed with my friends down in CZCW. During the week I almost jumped out my chair after hearing Dean Daniels, yes my new signee, has just became booker of JEF, so I will have to attempt to work round it. [B][U]A Weekend Of Triple Threts Night 1[/U][/B] Snap Dragon def. Remmy Skye - C- Another good opening match by these two and even when they didn't seem to click, this time with Snap Dragon going over to show off the fact that both of them should be judged the same. Hell Monkey def. Harry Willson - D+ Hell Monkey looked fantastic out there really carring the match. Not a bad match by any means I wanted to give him an easy win before tommorow night. Grandmaster Phunk hits a promo on Frankie Perez not to relise he was right behind him, Frankie Perez tapped his shoulder and Grandmaster Phunk ran for the hills losing his hat in the proccess - E A Well Oiled Machine def. The Party Hounds - D- I wasn't expecting much from this match this was just to make sure that the more talented tag team was more highly regarded than the less talented. Samoan Machine def. Black Eagle in an upset - C- Samoan Machine and Black Eagle put on a nice match full of submission moves and reversing. Black Eagle dominated it untill Samoan Machine gets a quick roll up for the pin Grandmaster Phunk def. Frankie Perez & Doug Peak by cheating - D+ Not a great Main Event I gave it too much time, thats something for me to note. Still not a bad Main Event Overall: D Worst show yet, but I wasn't really expecting too much from this event as a whole, I was putting all my eggs in Night 2's basket, next time I will make sure I share the best matches more evenly. Cliff Anderson talked to me after the show and he told me to come up to CZCW's next time and he'll pay, I agreed. I got 247 fans in attendance this time around and according to the internet the responce was mainly positive.

[U][B]A Weekend Of Triple Threts Night 2[/B][/U] Remmy Skye def. Flying Jimmie Foxx - E+ Not a very good opener, Remmy seemed really off his game and they really just didn't click at all. The bout dragged in the middle and a lack of flow was noticable. Jack Avator def. Doug Peak - D- Once again same quality as allways, Doug Peak is a nice guy and everything but he is pretty hideous in the ring. Short enough to hide it though I think. Grandmaster Phunk hits a promo on Frankie Perez it didn't go down to well with the crowd who wanted more wrasslin' - D- Frankie Perez def. Grandmaster Phunk - D+ Thats more like it Frankie Perez and Grandmaster Phunk have the first above average match tonight. I noticed a lack of selling from both men though. Los Latinos def. Snap Dragon & Flying Jimmie Foxx - C- Good tag team action. Ultimate phoenix looked excellent tonight. I was quite impressed with the new team. Samoan Machine hits a promo which once again didn't go down with a crowd who came primarily to see in-ring action - E Black Eagle def. Hell Monkey & Samoan Machine - C+ Im sure the lack of any really good matches took this rating down because I really loved this match. The surprising ending with Black Eagle going over went over well, finnally something the crowd really could sink there teeth into Overall: D+ Not the best weekend ever, but it was still enjoyable. I am planning some big things for next month!

So I said I have big plans, next week will see "Weekend Of Champions" in which PWR World, No Limits & Tag Team Champions will be decided. The No Limits title will be up for grabs in a Triple Thret between Remmy Skye, Snap Dragon & Flying Jimmie Foxx and will also be defended against a unknown opponent on Night 2. The Tag Titles will be on the line when the winner of Griffen & Benett vs. The Party Hounds against the winner of Los Latinos vs. Well Oiled Machine which both take place on Night 1 with the title match on Night 2. The world title will be on the line on both Nights, on Night 1 the winner of both the triple threts last month will be facing off for the belt. Grandmaster Phunk vs. Black Eagle and also on Night 1 there will be a n.o 1 contenders match when all 4 of the other competitors in those Triple Thret matches last month for a shot at the title on night 2. I got the posters through from my marketer early in the week, heres night 1's since obviously night 2 contains spoilers. [IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/663/awoc2006night1leafletsf4.jpg[/IMG] So here's this times press release [CENTER]FOR RELEASE ON MONDAY, WEEK 3, MARCH 2006 PWR present A Weekend Of Champions this weekend being held in the Rainbow Bar & Grill in South East USA [U][B]Night One[/B][/U] [B]PWR No Limits Championship[/B] Remmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon vs. Flying Jimmie Foxx [B]Winners Battle It Out For A Shot At The Tag Team Championship On Night 2[/B] Griffen & Benett vs. The Party Hounds Los Latinos vs. Well Oiled Machine [B]N.O 1 Contenders Fatal Four Way For A Shot At The PWR Championship At Night 2[/B] Doug Peak vs. Frankie Perez vs. Hell Monkey vs. Samoan Machine [B]PWR Championship[/B] Black Eagle vs. Grandmaster Phunk [B][U]Night Two[/U][/B] [B]PWR No Limits Championship[/B] PWR No Limits Champion vs. A Mystery Opponent [B]PWR Tag Team Championship[/B] (Winners of Griffen & Bennett vs. The Party Hounds) vs. (Winners of Los Latinos vs. Well Oiled Machine) [B]Frankie Perez will be in action![/B] [B]One-On-One[/B] Samoan Machine vs. Snap Dragon [B]PWR World Championship[/B] PWR World Champion vs. The N.O 1 Contender How can I be there? Visit PWROnline.com or at the venue to get tickets for only $10! (PREDICTIONS WELCOME)[/CENTER]

PWR No Limits Championship Remmy Skye vs. [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Flying Jimmie Foxx Winners Battle It Out For A Shot At The Tag Team Championship On Night 2 Griffen & Benett vs. [B]The Party Hounds[/B] [B]Los Latinos[/B] vs. Well Oiled Machine N.O 1 Contenders Fatal Four Way For A Shot At The PWR Championship At Night 2 Doug Peak vs. [COLOR="red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] vs. [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] PWR Championship [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Grandmaster Phunk Night Two PWR No Limits Championship PWR No Limits Champion vs. A Mystery Opponent PWR Tag Team Championship (Winners of Griffen & Bennett vs. The Party Hounds) vs. (Winners of Los Latinos vs. Well Oiled Machine) Frankie Perez will be in action! One-On-One [B]Samoan Machine[/B] vs. Snap Dragon

[U]Night One[/U] Remmy Skye vs. [B]Snap Dragon [/B]vs. Flying Jimmie Foxx [B]Griffen & Benett[/B] vs. The Party Hounds [B]Los Latinos[/B] vs. Well Oiled Machine Doug Peak vs. Frankie Perez vs. [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs. Samoan Machine [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Grandmaster Phunk [U]Night Two[/U] PWR No Limits Champion vs. A Mystery Opponent Griffen & Bennett vs. [B]Los Latinos[/B] [B]Samoan Machine[/B] vs. Snap Dragon [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Hell Monkey

Archived