Elite Wrestling Revolution (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][LEFT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"]Its funny how one minute, you think everything is going your way. Then the next, it’s all come crashing down around you, and you have no idea what you are going to do with your life. Actually, it’s not funny at all. Especially when I got used to my contract, and living a more lavish lifestyle than I had ever been used to before! My name is Jonny V, the V stands for Vincent. And ever since I was a youngster, I wanted to be involved in the wrestling business. I’ve loved it from the first match my dad ever showed me to the more Modern Style that I became accustomed to now. For an English man, I should be fully enveloped in football, but while my mates talked about Manchester United and who could stop their dominance in the 90’s, I wanted to talk about Thomas “Uppercut” Bailey, The Steamroller and “Sick” Nick Adams. I always knew I’d end up involved in the business somehow. However, it became painfully clear when I went to a couple of training sessions, that I was not cut out for the business. Of course, that’s not what my teacher told me, but you have to understand that I didn’t want to be a wrestler. I wanted to be a great wrestler. And that was something that I was not. But that wouldn’t stop me. Because the years of watching The Steamroller paid off! At the age of 18, I was working for ROF as their color commentator, calling matches by Adam Matravers and being amazed by this new style of wrestling that I wasn’t accustomed to. I became a tape trader of American Wrestling, especially loving CZCW. And perhaps it was my mentioning of CZCW in my color commentary or purely my skills in that department that got me noticed by CZCW. At the young age of 19 I was heading to America to be CZCW’s color man. Through my two years as a color man in ROF and then CZCW, I not only honed my skills as a color man, but I got involved in booking, and Cliff Anderson was very impressed by my ideas, enough to name me head booker for a short stint. The short stint that caught the eye of Richard Eisen! Hence why everything seemed to be going perfectly well for me, and then suddenly changed. At the beginning of 2006, I was on my way to SWF Headquarters, to become SWF’s youngest Head Booker. A Year Later, I’m the Youngest Head Booker to ever be fired from SWF. I suppose I should have seen it coming. After all, I like every other wrestling fan, watched SWF enough times to know what Richard Eisen liked in his product. And that wasn’t what I liked. Sure, a good angle, a good promo and a good backstage segments can be enjoyed as much as a match, but I want great matches as well. I had been converted into a true fan of Modern Wrestling. And my decisions whilst Richard gave me booking control, reflected that. Frankie Perez, Ryan Hughes, Bali So’oailo, Kozue Kawashima and Champagne Lover may never have got their opportunity if it wasn’t for me being head booker. Well, Ryan and Champagne Lover might have. Skull DeBones, Enygma and Runaway Train would probably not have fallen down the card like they did, especially Enygma. And Eric Eisen would probably have been used a lot more. But I was trying to force the world to like my type of product. And it had mixed success. While the world loved the Strong Style Thugs of Emma Chase, Frankie Perez, Ryan Hughes, Bali So’oailo, Champagne Lover and Kozue Kawashima, they hated the decline of Steve Frehley. While they got hooked on the love triangle between Marc DuBois, Ricky Dale Johnson and Jessie, they didn’t catch on to my attempt to turn Groucho Bling into a genuine star. And while they loved Joey Minnesota, they hated the prolonged attempt by Skull DeBones to win the World Heavyweight Title from Jack Bruce. Funy how Richard only remembered the bad stuff. November 2006, Jonny Vincent was unemployed. The wrestling media went from talking about this unknown being head booker in January, to this much talked about head booker being unemployed. And what’s worse, is Richard Eisen is taking credit for everything I did, that the world perceives as a success, even after firing Kozue, Champagne Lover, Bali So’oailo, Frankie, Ryan and Emma. SWF in my time there, had become a split federation. There were Eisen’s boys, and mine. I couldn’t really sit back and do nothing, could I?[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][LEFT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"]“Thanks for the ride Frankie, really appreciate it.” The worst thing about being in this wrestling business for me, was not knowing how to drive. I could have been driving for five years now, but in the UK, even when I got my color job with ROF, I never needed to drive. But over here, in the states, not knowing how to drive, just made travelling around that much harder, especially when you work for a National company like SWF. The amount of my weekly wage that I spent on travelling, meant that even though my salary looked good for a 21 year old that had only been in the business for three years, it actually wasn’t that much. It got worse when I had the brave idea of doing international tours, to get SWF more popular in Japan and Europe. “No problem Jonny. It’s not like I’m that busy nowadays. I just work the odd independent show and train. Funny how much spare time I got when I don’t have to travel state to state.” Frankie was one of the good friends I had made in the business, probably the best friend I had in this business. We’d known each other from my time in CZCW and I had brought him to SWF and made him into a household name. He often said that he’d never have been SWF Shooting Star Champion if it wasn’t for me, but I often debated that. He definitely had the talent, and all though he may not have been SWF champion, I’m sure he could have won an even more prestige’s title in an equally big federation, probably in Japan. Fortunately I had remained friends with quiet a few of my CZCW and SWF pals, all though I definitely had some enemies. Enygma and Eric Eisen were definitely not fond of me. But that was okay, everyone can’t like you. “I’d have probably got the subway, but this definitely beats that. Can’t believe I gave you such a good contract at SWF for you to afford this car!” “I know, almost feel obliged to give you rides. Anyway, an anonymous caller, wanting to meet you in a remote location! I think your nuts even meeting the guy.” He was probably right. I’d never heard of Daron Stevens, and he was very vague over the phone. And he wanted to meet me pretty much in the middle of nowhere, near a rather large forest. But it wasn’t like I was doing anything. Cliff couldn’t afford to hire me back; he had got a replacement a year ago. And this guy was offering a job. I was hoping it might be Rip Chord, but I’d have recognized the voice. “Hey, I felt we both needed a bit of excitement.” “We just need to go near the press to get that. People are still talking about the SST and Jonny V’s one year SWF stint.” “Okay, a different sort of excitement. Eventually Frankie pulled up at the designated spot, where I was supposed to meet Daron Stevens. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/b79.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Standing next to an even fancier looking car, was a man with long blond hair, and a tank top on, a tattoo of a child on his arm. “We came all the way out here to meet this guy?” I had to agree with Frankie, this was definitely not what I was expecting. He had claimed to be a big business man, but all though his car looked the part, he certainly didn’t. Frankie and I both got out of the car and walked over to the man we assumed to be Daron Stevens, as I held out a hand and shook his. “Nice to finally meet the Head Booker the whole wrestling industry is talking about.” “Well, they’re not exactly talking about me for the right reasons are they.” “You see, I think they are. So let me cut to the chase.” He paused, almost deliberately, as I gave Frankie a look and then looked back to Daron Stevens. That’s when he said the words that would give me a second chance. “How would you like the opportunity to run a promotion the way you want to?” [/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/internet.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EWR.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Today sees the arrival of a brand new wrestling company, an early Christmas present to all you wrestling fans out there. Papers have been filled for a wrestling company called Elite Wrestling Revolution, based in the Tri-State Area, and it is being backed by Stevens Inc. who have apparently invested $1.5 million into the company. Rumor has it that the head booker has already been hired, and that the head booker is none other than the former SWF Head Booker, Jonny Vincent. If this is true, then we can most probably assume that the company will be a mix of modern wrestling and entertainment, and that if it is at all possible, that certain former SWF Stars may follow Jonny Vincent into the promotion. The first show has been announced for the first Friday of January, and will be held in the Alumni Hall in New York. That’s only a month away for all you New York Wrestling Fans. But don’t worry if you can’t make it. Because you can catch the first ever EWR Warfare at 9:30pm on The Pop! Network.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/b79.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][LEFT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"]I’ll admit, Stevens Inc’s headquarters were nicer than I had expected. Just like Daron’s office was nicer than I had expected. His get up on the day that I had met him, had thrown me slightly, I’ll admit. But today, he was all suited up, sitting behind a wooden oak desk, papers piled up and some confusing looking program on his computer, as I sat the other side of his desk. It had become clear to me that Daron Stevens had been planning a venture into the wrestling industry before he approached me, because he already had a name, a TV deal and a venue booked. I was already starting to wonder if I would be running this company the way I wanted, or if my booking style just fit the sort of promotion he wanted. But you wouldn’t hear me complain out loud. After all he was giving me a head bookers job, for a promotion that was the talk of the United States wrestling industry. Sure, we had little chance of pulling in the SWF numbers for crowd attendance, but Daron had booked a 5,000 seater venue for the first television taping. That was on par with the type of interest DAVE would generally get. So I knew I wasn’t really going down to the independents. This was about as good a job as I could have hoped for. “Okay, all though I plan to give you full booking control of EWR, I do have some goals and requirements that you need to meet. After all, this is my $1.5 million and my companies name behind the product.” “Well, as long as they aren’t too drastic, I can’t see any problem with that.” “Well the goals I have are simple. You have a year, like you did at SWF. I think that’s long enough for you to get a feel for the company and for me to get a feel for whether you are right for the product I want to put out. We got a lot of press recently, and I expect the first show to get more attention than the ones that follow it. But by this time next year, I want the promotion to at least be as popular as it is now. I don’t want a declining company on my hands. Second, I realize that you got to spend money to make money. And I’m looking at the long term here. So I don’t expect a profit from the first year, but I also don’t want you coming back to me, asking for more than I’ve put in. So avoid going into debt.” “I’m fine with those, nothing that I wouldn’t expect.” “Well I got one more for you. I’ve always been the face of my company, so I will want an active role on the show.” For a split second, I didn’t know what to say, started wondering if I had another egotistical boss, and cursing the day I decided to meet this guy. “Well, I’m assuming you don’t have wrestling experience. But I’m sure you can have an authority role.” “Oh, if you try put me in that ring, I’ll probably have to fire you.” I let out a sigh of relief when he said that. Richard had tried to get me to run a father/son angle back in SWF, with a match between the two. And I hate non-wrestlers fighting. Sounds like Daron had no intention of getting his ass handed to him either. “Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it.” “Good. As for the roster, well as long as you hire the type of people that you brought into SWF, then I’ll be happy. But nobody that is known to use steroids or that will make the company look amateurish. I don’t want wrestlers getting injured by incompetent opponents or anyone dying from steroid abuse in my company.” “Again, that’s fine. All though I hope you’re not expecting me to get really big names into the company.” That’s when Daron smiled, a smile I would probably get used to in time. He opened up his desk draw and took out some folders and slides them across the desk to me. “I thought I’d give you a hand with name value!” My jaw literally dropped to the floor! [/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]OOC: You didn't think that was all you were getting, was it? Oh and Credit for the Ryan Hughes pic goes to Trell.[/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][LEFT][SIZE="2"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]“I reckon you all know why I called you here today?” They all nodded back to me, they knew me to well and I knew them to well for it not to be obvious why we were all here. And I was glad that they showed. We were all close friends back in SWF, but when stuff gets hard, that’s when you find out how good your friends truly are. And as they all sat in my sitting room, of my rented home, I knew that these guys were with me on my new venture. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “We’re here because Elite Wrestling Revolution needs us. And I wouldn’t mind making my name value that little bit greater.” Frankie grinned as he downed some of his can of coke. Frankie Perez had been in from the day I met Daron Stevens, he just told me to bring the contract round as soon as he could. And there was no way I was not going to bring him in if he was interested. Frankie was my first real booking success, all though it’s not hard when you got talent like him to work with. Within two months, the SWF fans were booing him like he had been a heel in the company for a year. He was the initial leader of the SST because of this success, all though some of the others would eclipse him later in my stint as head booker. With EWR being more of a modern promotion, Frankie’s hard hitting style would be even more popular, especially his stiff kicks, than they were in SWF. I had to tell him to tone it down numerous times in SWF, but now he could be set free, to work how he worked best. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “Man, I’ll just be happy not facing guys like Runaway Train and Enygma.” Bali So’oialo spoke up, as he sat there, with a small smirk on his face, but no really big show of enthusiasm. That’s not how he came across outside of the ring. He was always laid back. Which was a drastic difference from his in ring style! Along with Frankie, he was one of the real hard hitters of the group, mixing a Japanese style with the entertainment style of SWF. At first the fans didn’t catch on, but eventually they loved the silent assassin. I’ll still remember the moment when Joey Minnesota and Samoan Machine stood on opposite sides of the ring, and the crowd roared in anticipation. That was a teaser for what was meant to go down in 2007, but never happened. Maybe if Joey ended up in EWR one day………………….. “Some of your matches with Enygma were awesome though.” [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “Come on Jonny, you know Bali carried Enygma through those matches.” Ryan had always had a very straight forward, take no prisoners approach to life, let alone wrestling, so I wasn’t the least bit surprised for him to say that. That wasn’t to say he wasn’t a nice guy, or that he didn’t give respect to people, but he was only nice and only respected people he deemed worthy. Unfortunately that rubbed some people in SWF the wrong way. Like Enygma! But Ryan made up for his approach backstage with his in ring performance. “The Homicidal Hero” Ryan Hughes was a pupil of Cliff Wilson and Adam Matravers, and I had seen him at the age of 20 in ROF, were he amazed on his debut against Adam Matravers. His style was hard to explain, as it mixed Japanese, with British and American. He could fit in all three, all though he was probably naturally suited for the American market. His Aerial Prowess had surpassed his teachers even at this young age, and his chain wrestling was at a good level too. But Cliff had obviously worked hard to make sure he didn’t become a spot monkey, as he could tell a good story in his matches. But the reason he got over in SWF and even had Richard Eisen temporarily behind a push for him, was his looks and charisma. I’d even seen on the internet, that perhaps Ryan was related to the DeColts and that Ricky DeColt and Ryan as a tag team, would be a dream team of sorts. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “Anyone that can carry Enygma through a match deserves credit for it.” In steps Carlos Leandro aka Champagne Lover! Ryan and Carlos together was trouble, and probably always would be. They clicked as soon as they met, and at first seemed to be the SST tag team that would sky rocket the fastests. However Kozue proved that he was not only a great wrestler, but a great tag team wrestler, and anyone teaming with him, made a good tag team. Carlos was probably the one man that didn’t sky rocket in fame whilst in SWF, all though he did become a solid midcard wrestler. However in Mexico, he did sky rocket in fame thanks to The Young And Fearless, something Ryan loved to tease him about. I suppose Champagne Lover felt a debt of gratitude, not because I made him a household name in the States, but because unlike perhaps any other SWF booker, I let Carlos, Bali and Frankie work outside of SWF. And I know how much Richard hated that decision, but I felt it was best for furthering their careers, and foolishly I was thinking long term. Carlos was probably the best all rounder out of the SST group I had formed. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “It’s just a shame that Kozue decided to concentrate on PGHW. It don’t feel the same without him here.” “Always got to dampen the tone, don’t ya Emma!” “Shut up Ryan!” "Next you'll be wanting to add Sammy to the group just because he's your boyfriend." "Actually, I think it would be better if we just had him as a straight up replacement for you!" Believe it or not, Ryan and Emma were actually friends, just the type of friends that ripped on each other a lot. I think all the guys new how much Emma did for the group. Emma Chase, the beautiful and charismatic mouthpiece of SST. Many told me there was no way she could fit the group when I first formed them, but Emma can pull almost anything off, that’s how good she is. She was probably more responsible for Bali and Kozue’s meteoric rise to fame than I was. Kozue couldn’t speak English when he arrived in the US, so having Emma as a mouthpiece, made sure that his rise up the ranks didn’t have to wait. Whilst Ryan didn’t need a mouthpiece and neither did Carlos, the rest did, and I didn’t want Ryan or Carlos to concentrate on making the others sound good. I’m still shocked to this day, that DAVE didn’t sign her to a written contract when they had the chance. But I’m glad I got the chance to hire her, work with her and get to know her. She even got on with Ryan, who all though he didn’t mean to, often came across as sexist to people at first. “So you got anyone else from SWF?” “Afraid that I’m going to put you in a feud with Enygma are you Carlos?” “YES!” The group laughed as Carlos faked a look of fear. “Actually I have brought in a few people you might remember. Farrah Hesketh, J-Ro, Melanie Florence, Suzanne Brazzle and Wanda Fish all have agreed to sign contracts.” “Still going with the women’s division dream then?” The sarcastic tone in Ryan’s voice was evident, even though we all knew it was put on half the time. It wasn’t know to the whole world, but Ryan Hughes had taken it upon himself to help both J-Ro and Wanda when they first came into SWF. Not that they really needed it, but they both had come to me and stated their surprise that Ryan was so helpful, after all that they had heard about him. He probably liked the bad boy gimmick. “Well I got some other friends from SWF, but I’ll leave that for you guys to find out.” “It’s Marc DuBois isn’t it. You told him that you’d let him get a solid victory over me, when you got him to lose to me for the Shooting Star Title.” Frankie never let me forget that. Marc DuBois was Shooting Star champion when I first got the Head Booker Job at SWF, but Marc soon became to big for that title, where as Frankie wasn’t. But I didn’t want to vacate the title, so I convinced Marc to lose cleanly to Frankie in a rematch, after Frankie won the title in a triple threat involving Akima Brave. My reasoning was to make Frankie a big star, and then have a feud later down the line, which Marc would win. It’s was no secret that I saw Marc as the face of SWF. And it wasn’t going to be too long before he was SWF Champion, but then he got the lead role in “Fightback!” alongside Beyonce Knowles, a huge hit considering the cast that the movie had, and I had to put all of his storylines on hold. He was now back in SWF, more popular and famous than ever. “Marc has a good deal in SWF, he won’t be coming to EWR, not anytime soon anyway.” “We got big enough names without Marc, Ryan! I just don’t want to ruin the surprise.” [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/QUOTE][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]OOC: Now this is all your getting for tonight![/SIZE]

Oh, these guys aren't the jaw dropping names. These guys are Jonny V's friends from his SWF run. They aren't the names that Daron Stevens had on his contracts, these are just the people that Jonny can get to contract himself. And your right, Frankie isn't jaw dropping, but he is at a solid C+ all over the US.

Just a warning, I'll only be able to do the first month until the game is available by webstore, or I'm back at my university, because my laptop doesn't connect to the internet at my parents house. But I'll still got a months worth of game to write about.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EWR.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG] [U]Bali So’oialo (AKA Samoan Machine)[/U] Intense competitor, who caught Jonny V’s eye with his technical ability and strength! Was making big waves in Japan with GCG before doing the same in SWF, with one of the quickest rises in recent times! More popular now than where he got his start in Japan, some expected Bali to head back to Japan, but with Jonny V getting the head booker job in EWR, it looks like Bali has another opportunity to practise his trade in the United States. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG] [U]Ryan Hughes[/U] The Homicidal Hero has virtually bypassed the Independent Scene, as he was hand picked by Jonny V for SWF’s Shooting Star Division. He had soon become to big a star for the division as the fans latched onto his incredible aerial ability and charisma. Some say he was in line for a North American Title run or more before he got ousted from SWF. A natural choice for the EWR roster! [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [U]Acid[/U] Was considered one of the best independent workers in America until he was signed to DAVE, the masked high flier is now heading for a less hardcore scene in EWR, to continue to prove he is one of the best high fliers in the States. One of the bigger names and successful steals by EWR, many are predicting that this is the final boost that Acid needs to become a massive star. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [U]Champagne Lover[/U] Has always been a big star in Mexico, not many predicted a big break onto the American wrestling scene, as Carlos Leandro seemed content with his Mexican fame. However he came over to SWF, dropped the Champagne Lover gimmick and became a serious and competitive heel, receiving a Shooting Star reign before his release. One of the expected signings to EWR! [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [U]Art Reed[/U] The Pure Athlete and one of the most versatile wrestlers in the North American Scene. Trained by the Stone Family, he was destined to be a bit more than your average independent worker, and his series of matches with Acid got him noticed and found him in DAVE. Taught by some of the best in the business, perhaps now Art Reed is ready to emulate their success. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [U]Frankie Perez[/U] The last SST wrestler to join EWR from SWF. “P-Dawg” is a talented youngster with the world at his feet. With a style that stands out in the American wrestling scene, he already has a cult following and a SWF Shooting Star Championship Reign. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [U]Insane Machine[/U] A highly rated Cruiserweight, the head booker of EWR is familiar with Insane Machines work from the color job he had down in CZCW. Perhaps the coolest mask in the business along with sensational aerial ability, he became quite popular and even went over to Japan to wrestle for WLW. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [U]Plague[/U] Has been catching the wrestling worlds eye since 2005, a flashy risk taker with a great dark look to him. He has also been called to WLW over in Japan. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [U]Sammy Bach[/U] Ready to go it alone, Sammy Bach has come over to EWR without Teddy Powell. Skills and a great look, along with dating Emma Chase, make him perhaps one of the luckiest men in the business. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [U]Steve Flash[/U] Great all-rounder. If you’ve seen a bad Steve Flash match, someone is out there using the same name. All though his career is winding down, can still hang with anyone in the ring. Has worked for both major Canadian promotions, and now tries one more time to reach a level of success that has just eluded him his entire career. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/StevieGrayson_alt.jpg[/IMG] [U]Stevie Grayson[/U] A good high flier, was first noticed as part of TCW’s cruiserweight division. After successful tag teams with Troy Tornado and Wolf Hawkins, he watched his two former partners go on to greater things while he didn’t, and eventually found himself unemployed, until EWR came calling. [B][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AmericanElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [U]Americana[/U] Formerly known as American Elemental, he has clearly been influenced by the Japanese wrestling scene, and his character pays homage to the original Elemental. Some say BHOTWG considered him for playing the Elemental role, but instead he has signed with EWR. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [U]Mainstream Hernandez[/U] Cult favourite in the Mid Atlantic area, got his break in Rip Chords MAW, and has been a standout star ever since he won the first annual Rip Chord Invitiational. Doing double duty, EWR may have the MAW Champion in their roster soon. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MarioHeroic.jpg[/IMG] [U]Mario Heroic[/U] “The Enigmatic One” Mario Heroic is filled with charisma and is well known for his elaborate entrances. However he is filled with potential too, if he can fulfil it in EWR is remained to be seen. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] [U]Mikey James[/U] “The Dragon” is a rookie, dedicated to not just wrestling but martial arts too. Still in RIPW, he’s now also part of EWR, which means he has Eisen and Jonny V as bosses. How this will pan out, we don’t know. But it was Jonny V who first brought SWF’s attention to Mikey James. [B][U]Openers[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG] [U]Axxis Jr.[/U] “The Iron Luchadore” is a great and charismatic worker and can wrestle for hours. All ways been seen as a future Mexican Legend, he has now come to EWR to test his abilities. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] [U]Soul Taker[/U] Another export from south of the border! Soul Taker is a standout technician in Mexico, currently at the peak of his career. He could rise up the ranks quickly. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] [U]The Natural[/U] Powerful, Athletic and boasts an all round game, along with his good promo skills. However will he be able to emulate the success he had in NOTBPW in the United States? [U][B]Enhancement Talent[/B][/U] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] [U]Adam Matravers[/U] “Mile High” Adama Matravers is a talented and young all round worker, and considered perhaps the best British worker of his generation along with Ryan Hughes. It’s no wonder that British Jonny V brought Adam Matravers over. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/JoeyBeauchamp.jpg[/IMG] [U]Joey Beauchamp[/U] Some stars just have something about them, and Joey is no exception. ****y, arrogant and has skills to back it up, Joey Beauchamp rounds off the announced active male roster. [U][B]Angel’s Roster[/B][/U] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/CatherineQuine.jpg[/IMG] [U]Catherine Quine[/U] One of the Best Female Wrestlers in North America, has been the staple of AAA for years. Has a head for the business which was proven when she was chosen to be Head Booker. Charisma on top of all that, will clearly be one of the main faces of the EWR Women’s Division. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] [U]Joanne Rodriguez[/U] J-Ro is a versatile worker who is one of the fastest rising stars in women’s wrestling. She started her career in CZCW and then headed over to AAA as well as working for 5SSW. Well known for her feud with Wanda Fish. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/KristabelPlum.jpg[/IMG] [U]Kristabel Plum[/U] Charasmatic and technically gifted! Thought to have a great future. Catherine Quine saw the potential and quickly signed her to AAA and then also recommended her for EWR. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MelodyCuthill_alt.jpg[/IMG] [U]Melody Cuthill[/U] Young worker with just as much potential as anyone in the business! Many have compared her to Catherine Quine. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/RavenNightfall.jpg[/IMG] [U]Raven Nightfall[/U] Competent and solid performer with a fantastic look and plays her gimmick well. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SuzanneBrazzle_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Suzanne Brazzle[/U] With her crisp technical style, she was built herself a good reputation as one of the best independent female wrestlers. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wanda Fish[/U] One of the best all rounders in Women’s Wrestling and has been a major AAA superstar with four Femme Fatale title reigns in four years. She is the complete package. [B][U]Managers[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AdrianGarcia.jpg[/IMG] [U]A.K. Garcia[/U] Former manager of the Elite Stable! Fast-talking, quick-thinking and ****y! If he can cause half as much trouble as he did up North, he should be a great addition to the roster. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG] [U]Emma Chase[/U] Ultra-Charasmatic and beautiful, one of the best managers in North America! Now most famous for leading SST to SWF Fame! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MelanieFlorence.jpg[/IMG] [U]Melanie Florence[/U] Another import from the UK, known for being a hilarious manager and is also a script doctor and travel writer. [B][U]Announcer[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/MelvinTheFantastic.jpg[/IMG] [U]Melvin The Fantastic[/U] Decent brawler in the UK for many years, but has made the chance to an announcers thanks to his charisma. [B][U]Color[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [U]Sara Silver[/U] Former Las Vegas Showgirl, she has a quick wit, which covers for her lack of actual wrestling knowledge. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [U]Jonny V[/U] Making a return to the color commentary booth, many are said to be excited as Jonny V is renowned for his ability on the microphone. [U][B]Authority Figure[/B][/U] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/b79.jpg[/IMG] [U]Daron Stevens[/U] Rich and powerful is all that is known about Daron Stevens. Plenty to be an authority figure then. [LEFT]It is known that EWR have some more people signed to contracts, but they have decided to keep that information to themselves, and all of these secret roster members are near the top of the card.[/LEFT] [/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

You've got great taste and an absolutely A-List roster. Honestly, it'd be hard to screw this up, given the level of talent you'll be throwing around - there's no dead weight anywhere on the roster! But the writing is good, so I don't care that you've written yourself into an easy winner!

First off, I aplogize because I've just seen through my new years, so if any of this doesn't make sense, it's because I was out celebrating with my mates. damaged1 - I know it's a great roster. I basically followed it on from my SWF game, and if I'd written a diary for my SWF game, this game would make more sense. Unfortunately I never did write a diary for that game though, so my roster may look a bit too good for a starting diary. But Jonny V has a connection to a lot of this roster, through them actually being in SWF or them being in the child promotions and only making a small impact later in my SWF game. For example, Steve Flash, Sammy Bach, Insane Machine, Plague and Mainstream Hernadez, where all part of the MPWF or ROF, SWF's feeder leagues in my TEW 2005 game. MaxxHexx - I'm pretty sure Mainstream Hernadez is originally a MAW wrestler, cause I don't remember him being in the first TEW, before TEW 2005. I think he appeared in MAW, when Adam released TEW 2005, and has been a MAW wrestler ever since. And when I was writing the descriptions, I'm sure it said Mainstream had one the first Rip Chord Invitational. mvargus - Thanks, I hope you'll be interested with the direction I take. (SPOILER) All though, it is so far based a lot on wrestlers I haven't told you about yet. Gozer - I'm happy you think I have great taste in the Cornellverse, but trust me, it's easy to not get a great show, even with the talent I presumed I had. The roster is clearly built around a certain type of wrestling, hence the amount of high fliers, and technicians with high flying talent. I hope it does become an easy winner, so I can build up popularity, because so far it isn't that easy. And that's with the full roster, including some of the names I haven't told you about. Chriswok - Cheers mate, I have to do a good diary now that you've book marked it.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/respecthatredcrisis01copy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Friday of Week 1, January 2007 Held at the Alumni Hall in New York 4,900 in attendance[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][LEFT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"]Pyro’s go off in the Alumni Hall as 4,900 ready and waiting fans anticipate the new alternative in wrestling, EWR. As the pyro’s finish, the camera goes to our commentary team, of Melvin “The Fantastic” Alexander, Jonny V and BSC’s Sara Silver. The team welcome us to the first ever EWR Warfare. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/b79.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1) Before The management team can get into too much of a conversation, they are interrupted by the music of Daron Stevens as he comes out to the ring. He is immediately handed a microphone as the fans fall silent. ”For those of you who don’t know who I am, I am billionaire Daron Stevens, head of Stevens Incorporated. And let me just get one thing very clear from the beginning of this adventure we are calling Elite Wrestling Revolution. This is not SWF, TCW or DAVE. We don’t plan to directly compete or try and imitate. We are here to do one thing, and that’s revolutionize mainstream wrestling. And I am the visionary, and the head authority of EWR. And just like my other business ventures, I’m sure that this will be just as successful as they were. Because I don’t accept failure and I only surround myself with the best of the best.” As Daron Stevens pauses, we can tell from the fans reaction, that they were at least for now, taking to the head honcho. “And we might as well kick off the first EWR with a main event to illustrate that to all you fans. So tonight in the main event, it will be two amazing talents, which we managed to steal from SWF and TCW. That’s right, we’re already bumping heads with the big boys. SWF’s Angry Gilmore will meet Tommy Cornell’s protégé, Wolf Hawkins in one on one competition tonight!” [I]RATING:[/I] C [Not sure if the Daron Stevens got this reaction or if it was purely for the match announcement.] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 2) [B]Champagne Lover vs. Art Reed[/B] The first match in EWR was left to these two, and they didn’t disappoint with a great opener to start things off, and it’s clear these two were good matches for each other in the ring. These two epitomized the style that EWR was going for, with Champagne Lover returning back to his old gimmick, which got a nice pop from the crowd when he entered. Art Reed took it to Champagne Lover at first, less rusty as he has been in action with DAVE, while Champagne Lover has been away from the ring for a few months, but that was intentional. However Art Reed couldn’t out wrestle Champagne Lover as Champagne Lover showed his versatility and started to take control of the match. Lover picked up the victory with the Lover Stunner out of nowhere, just as it started to look like Art Reed was going to fight back at 11:39. Jonny V took the opportunity to hype himself up for bringing Champagne Lover to the United States. [I]WINNER:[/I] Champagne Lover [I]RATING:[/I] B- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 3) Sara Silver took over as the screen split and we are joined from backstage by Angry Gilmore, which got a big pop, maybe because the people weren’t sure if Angry Gilmore would turn up to EWR. Sara asked him the standard questions for a big time wrestler in a new up start federation, and Angry Gilmore took every opportunity to put SWF over, and said that his time there alone, would ensure that he was the man to beat here in EWR. The fans replied with a “you got fired” chant, and Angry Gilmore left abruptly before Sara Silver could wrap up the interview. For some reason this didn’t get the reaction I was looking for, as the fans didn’t seem to interested in what Angry had to say, all though Angry delivered it brilliantly. [I]RATING: [/I]C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 4) A video began to play, highlighting the reign of Emma Chase, Bali So’oialo, Ryan Hughes and Frankie Perez, before it faded to backstage where the group was set up. Emma Chase took control as the three guys stood behind her, Bali and Frankie looking very serious, while Ryan looked ****y and confident like always. “Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Part II! The first chapter saw the Strong Style Thugs run while over SWF. We held the Shooting Star and North American Titles, and if Richard Eisen wasn’t too afraid of change, we all know Bali or Kozue were only a few months away from taking the SWF World Heavyweight Title. From Ricky Dale Johnson to Runaway Train, they all fall before us. And it’s time for the second chapter, and the New Era Warriors are about to do it all over again, just in case you people at home were living under a rock, and missed it the first time around. We aren’t here to destroy EWR or go on some crusade against SWF. We are just here to prove there is no force strong in wrestling, than the NE Warriors.” The camera faded with the four still on the screen. This was another segment that I thought was brilliant, but didn’t get the reaction I hoped for. Aside from Frankie, who got lost behind the performances of the other three, everyone was great. Maybe they weren’t as over as I thought them to be. [I]RATING:[/I] C- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/CatherineQuine.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 5) [B]Wanda Fish vs. Catherine Quine[/B] Seeing as we are now at war with AAA over the signings of some of their roster to ours on written deals, thanks to my connections with some of them working in my SWF Women’s Division, we thought we’d illustrate what our ANGEL’S Division is all about by putting the most over Women’s Wrestler in America, Wanda Fish, against one of the most experienced. Unfortunately, as Catherine didn’t come to SWF, I didn’t realize that these two just don’t click in the ring. Despite that it was still a good women’s match, back and forth action with neither getting a significant advantage. It was clear however, that Wanda Fish was getting a lot more aggravated by the even nature of the match, which Sara Silver with her women’s intuition picked up on. So much so that Wanda Fish ended the match after the referee took a blow to the face through an accident swing by Catherine after a poke in the eye from Wanda, which gave Wanda enough time to take something from her boot and hit Catherine in the face with it, and then picking up the pinfall at 7:37. [I]WINNER:[/I] Wanda Fish [I]RATING: [/I]C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] attack [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AmericanElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 6) Americana is shown walking backstage, but is soon jumped by the NE Warriors as they beat him down and trash talk him all at the same time. The attack is vicious and quick, with Bali and Ryan looking really good. The segment ended with Ryan telling Americana, that he was just the first to be “OWNED by the NE!” [I]RATING:[/I] C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 7) Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole are shown backstage, which gets an initial cheer and some SWF chants, as they are sitting backstage, talking about how it must have been Marc DuBois who got them kicked out of SWF when J.V. got fired, but that it didn’t matter. They were the future greatest tag team in the world, no matter where they were. Zimmy suggested they should prove it straight away, and face any two people who wanted to test themselves against the future of tag team wrestling. Randy agreed before they left their locker room. [I]RATING:[/I] C- [B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AmericanElementalII.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] 8) [B]Sammy Bach, Steve Flash & Americana vs. NE WARRIORS[/B] The NE Warriors came out looking rather confident, after Americana had to stumble down to the ring. However for a good portion of the match, Sammy Bach and Steve Flash managed to compensate for Americana enough that the match was even. However by the eight minute mark, the experience of working together for the NE Warriors began to shine, and Emma Chase had no objection to interjecting herself every now and again, to keep the advantage on NE’s side. It would turn out to be Americana that was put away as Bali So’oialo hit the Samoan Driver at 13:22 and picked up the pinfall. I was expecting more reaction from the crowd, but I got to remember that I don’t have nearly as many over workers for the NE to face. [I]WINNER:[/I] NE WARRIORS [I]RATING:[/I] C+ [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 9) The cameras went backstage, where Champagne Lover was being interview by Melanie Florence. Melanie’s first question was why Champagne Lover was not with the NE Warriors, his former stable mates, to which Champagne replied that he was good enough to go it alone, and he proved that with his match earlier tonight, which he predicted to be the show stealer. When Melanie brought up the Angry Gilmore vs. Wolf Hawkins match, Champagne replied by saying nobody looked as good as he did in the ring, before giving Melanie a wink and walking away. [I]RATING:[/I] C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Acid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 10) [B]The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Acid & Plague[/B] The Amazing Bumfholes open challenge was responded to be this impromptu team. At first it looked like an even contest, but it soon became clear that Plague was not exactly gelling with his tag team partner, and that the Bumfholes took advantage of that. Their experience helped them put away Plague, despite Acid looking very dangerous throughout the match at 7:53 when Zimmy hit a Bumfhole in One from the top rope. Both Acid and Zimmy looked really good out there, but unfortunately Acid and Plague have no chemistry at all. [I]WINNER:[/I] The Amazing Bumfholes [I]RATING:[/I] C+ [B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Acid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] 11) After the match, while the Bumfholes celebrate at ringside, Acid picks up Plague and starts to argue with him, all though exactly what was said, could not be heard. Acid then threw up his hands in a “We’re through” gesture before leaving the ring. Plague looked extremely lost out there during the whole segment, but it go the point across that Acid was not pleased to lose to the Bumfholes. [I]RATING:[/I] C- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 12) Wolf Hawkins came out to the squared circle for his match, but before Angry Gilmore could come out, he took a microphone and addressed him. He told him that his SWF background may make him a bigger star and more talented than most of the roster here, but it definitely didn’t make him more talented than Wolf Hawkins. He brought up his TCW background and being trained by the “Best Wrestler” in the World, and that tonight he would prove that TCW’s best, were better than SWF’s best, by beating Angry Gilmore right here and prove he is EWR’s best! He delivered the promo brilliantly, even if the fans didn’t jump on the bandwagon like I hoped. [I]RATING:[/I] C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 13) [B]Wolf Hawkins vs. Angry Gilmore[/B] They went all out for this match, I could tell from watching it, and on another night it may have blown the roof off the place. But for some reason, the crowd just didn’t seem hot tonight. So the atmosphere was disappointing, even if the wrestling was good. Wolf Hawkins especially seemed on form tonight. The match went back and forth for 20 good minutes, each looking strong at different points of the match. Angry even got his Sky High Set Up + Sky High Elbow combination in, but Wolf Hawkins managed to kick out. Two minutes later and Angry Gilmore would be feeling a Full Moon Rising and have his back on the mat for the three count at 22:52. [I]WINNER:[/I] Wolf Hawkins [I]RATING:[/I] B-[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]OVR:[/B] C- [B]ATT:[/B] 4,900 [B]TV RATING:[/B] 11.11 [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][LEFT][SIZE="2"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I'd checked the internet the following couple of days to see what the general consensus was for the first ever EWR Warfare, and was disappointed by the feedback that the fans had. As was Daron Stevens, as he sent me an email asking me why I didn't use two of the stars he had signed for me, and to explain why with all the excitement, my show went down without much excitement being built from it. Some were even saying that this first show, proved that EWR was just a promotion with hype, and not an actual good product. Of course, when I said that I was saving the other guys for future shows, Daron Stevens told me to use them as quickly as possible, and to start impressing the fans, or attendance would drop more than we wanted after the first show. The main problem seemed to be that the fans didn't buy into the promo's and backstage segments like they should and that none of the matches got the ratings I invisioned, apart from Champagne Lover vs. Art Reed. I had thanked them both after the show for a great showing, but apart from those two, the general feel was slight disappointment. The internet strongly suggested that the fans that turned up, wanted more dangerous spots and more intensity. Well if that's what they want, I'll give it a shot. The other news going around the internet was NOTBPW being in danger of losing their TV Show, Jack Griffiths choosing TCW over us and the fack that Tadiyuki Kikkawa being the best brawler in wrestling. But nothing major, so I spent the next few days focusing on the next show with my booking team, Farrah Hesketh and Yodo Nakane.[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/respecthatredcrisis01copy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Friday of Week 2, January 2007 Held at the Rose Hill Gym 2,000 in attendance[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][LEFT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"]Melvin “The Fantastic”, Jonny V and Sara Silver welcome us to this weeks addition of Warfare. [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 1) [B]Champagne Lover vs. Art Reed[/B] The Show started off with a rematch between Champagne Lover and Art Reed. It was a similar sort of match, but this time Art Reed tried to out brawl Champagne Lover, but this didn’t help him as the match still went the way of Champagne Lover, with a Lover Stunner at 11:43. However tonight it was Art Reed that really stood out with a great performance in putting Champagne over. [I]WINNER:[/I] Champagne Lover [I]RATING:[/I] B [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 2) Champagne Lover asks for a microphone, and after helping Art Reed up and shaking his hand, he goes on to say that he’s determined to prove his worth, and that he can become a success without the cheating ways and without the help of a group behind him. Champagne delivered the promo well but again, it didn’t go over like I’d expect. [I]RATING:[/I] C [CENTER][B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 3) The cameras go backstage, where Sammy Bach is sitting in a hallway, just chilling out when Plague walks past him. Sammy Bach nods his head to acknowledge Plague’s presence, but Plague reacts negatively. “Do you think your better than me, like that egomaniac Acid? Do you think your better than me because you worked in DAVE and I worked in CZCW? Do you think I’m better than you because the rumor mill hooks you up with high profile women than it does me? Well your not better than me! And I’ll prove it!” Plague walks away, rather annoyed as Sammy Bach shrugs his shoulders and frowns. “The only reason I think I’m better than him, is because I’m not paranoid!” Plague underperformed again in this segment. [I]RATING: [/I]D [CENTER][B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/c14.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 4) Jonny V hypes up the up and coming match between The Amazing Bumfholes and a new team, called Masked Pride, which consisted of Acid and Insane Machine. Jonny V then predicted that all though the Bumfholes were kiss ups to the fans, they’d still win, because they were just the better team. [I]RATING:[/I] C- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Acid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 5) [B]The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Masked Pride[/B] Once again, Zimmy Bumfhole was the star of the match, as he stood out over his brother and the Masked Pride team. In what was pretty much a repeat of last week, the Bumfholes were simply too much for Acid and his new partner Insane Machine. However this new tag team clearly worked well together, despite the defeat. This time Randy hits the Bumfhole Buster at 7:44. [I]WINNER:[/I] The Amazing Bumfholes [I]RATING: [/I] C+ [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 6) The Amazing Bumfholes celebrate with the fans as Acid and Insane Machine go to the back. [I]RATING:[/I] D+ [CENTER][B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] 7) The Cameras cut from The Amazing Bumfholes quickly and abruptly as we go back to the parking lot, where there is a lot of noise and commotion. The first thing we see is Emma Chase leaning against a car, looking at her nails, before the camera pans to see NE Warriors mauling Mainstream Hernandez. The eventually leave a bloody Mainstream Hernandez down and gasping, Emma adding a kick before leaving. Bali So’oialo stood out in this segment. [I]RATING:[/I] C+ [B][CENTER] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] 8) [B]Wanda Fish vs. Joanne Rodriguez[/B] for the EWR Angel’s Title Melvin explained that Wanda Fish was given this title shot because of her win over Catherine Quine, which he didn’t exactly see as fair, seeing as Wanda cheated. Sara Silver cut in and said that it wasn’t fair that Joanne got a title shot, just cause she demanded one in contract negotiations, at least Wanda had to win a match. Either way, this was a great Angel’s Division match between the two bitter enemies! and I can see why AAA booked these two into a feud. The amazed the crowd with a match that equaled any match that had been on the last show, with back and forth action until the very end. The fans booed big time when Wanda used the ropes to finally end the match at 8:27. [I]WINNER:[/I] Wanda Fish [I]RATING:[/I] B- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 9) As Wanda Fish got backstage, with her newly won title, Melanie Florence was waiting to interview her. This gave Wanda Fish the opportunity to claim she is the best Women’s wrestler in the world, and that there is nobody in EWR that can best her. [I]RATING:[/I] C 10) A video package starts to play on the video-tron. It basically is a flow of statements appearing on the screen. “The Best Wrestler isn’t from TCW!”, “The Best Wrestler Definitely Isn’t From SWF!”, “The Best Wrestler in EWR, is coming back from North of The Border.” [CENTER][B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] And that’s when Sean McFly’s face appeared on the screen, and the fans naturally reacted, more than they had to any backstage segment so far as Sean McFly stood there with a smirk on his face. The delivery was great as even I felt a tingle down my spine, and I knew it was going to happen. “Wolf, it’s me and you tonight. I’ll prove who the best truly is!” [I]RATING:[/I] B- [B][CENTER] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/StevieGrayson_alt.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/Anthony.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] 11) [B]Sammy Bach, Steve Flash & Stevie Grayson vs. NE WARRIORS[/B] This match was made because Sammy and Steve complained about the attack on their tag team partner last week. Unfortunately it didn’t make any difference, as all though they put up a fight, the NE Warriors worked perfectly as a team, all three of them looking great out there, and Bali So’oialo would pick up the win at 11:37 with a Samoan Driver. [I]WINNER[/I] NE WARRIORS [I]RATING:[/I] C [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 12) Angry Gilmore cut a promo backstage, complaining that Wolf Hawkins cheated somehow, last week. He claimed that it should have been him that won and him that would face Sean McFly this week. He refused to believe that anyone from TCW could be better than him, and he challenge Sean McFly to a match next week. [I]RATING:[/I] B- [CENTER][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EWR/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] 13) [B]Wolf Hawkins vs. Sean McFly[/B] Now, when I got this job, this is the kind of match I envisioned in the main events. Sean McFly and Wolf Hawkins proved that even if the first show wasn’t the greatest, that EWR had some great, fast paced, modern matches. This match lasted almost twenty minutes, of high paced, high flying, risk taking action, which saw both wrestlers hit their finisher once before the final end of the match. However Sean would avoid a second Full Moon Rising and hit the Delorean Driver to pick up the win at 17:48 [I]WINNER:[/I] Sean McFly [I]RATING:[/I] A[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]OVR:[/B] C+ [B]ATT:[/B] 2000 [B]TV RATING:[/B] 11.96 [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Archived