[QUOTE=Sartagis;174598]Just put a space instead of anything. Thats what I did. I left my State/Province as NS, but putting a space for my postal code instead of my actual postal code worked.[/QUOTE] Well I'll be damned, it worked. How very strange..... Thanks a lot for the quick reply Sartagis! Going to be a fun weekend now! :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, guys, I've been sitting on Elicense pretty hard to get some more information on this. First, they've given me access to see attempts (I don't see any card info though) and I was able to compile this list of everyone who has asked on the board: forlan 40 failed attempts, 0 successes Twilight 7 failed attempts, 0 successes Evil Angry Cat 10 failed attempts, 1 success The Gaz 19 failed attempts, 1 success rajde 31 failed attempts, 0 successes totti 10 failed attempts, 1 success So, no one on this list was charged more than once, but they may have some holds on their account for a few days. I also told them about the postal code issue and they said it may be something involving the new AVS system (that uses US zip code to validate). So, for now, I would put a space for postal code if you do not live in the US. Again, I want to apologize to everyone for this hassel and I will continue to answer any concerns on cards being charged. I will also update the purchasing post with the postal code information.

i'm happy everything worked out for everyone too bad i wont have the money to buy this game a for a alittle bit being i maxed out my 2 credit cards for x-mas and my new years party that is coming up, got 3 half kegs, it sucks only have $500 limit on them but that is because i just got them this pass summer. and they are my first credit cards.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;173712]I need help entering my address correctly please!!!, ASAP!!! Im getting thta f*cking annoying err = 23 message saying my address details dont match my bank statement when they bloody do! :mad:[/QUOTE] I got that with my main credit card but when I used my other one I had do problems at all. Weird.

Have the issues been figured out yet, or should I wait a little longer to get it? I really realllly don't want to risk screwing up anything with my parents' credit cards, even if its a really minor issue. Does the webstore have similar problems? I'm not really sure how it works, but it looks easier? Is that just as instant as getting it the usual way? Thanks for any information.

Archived