A Tidal Wave of Prosperity

[I]A mutual friend had given me this opportunity...[/I] [B]Hey, I'm Cliff. You must be Jay?[/B] [I]Of course I knew who you, Cliff Anderson, announcer and owner of Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling, are.[/I] After my weak handshake we got to talking. [B]Let's just get down to business, we both know why we're here. Chuck[/B] (the mutual friend from college) [B]says you were the top creative mind in that graduation class, and I am just stretched thin. Announcing, keeping the books, AND Booking a promotion has me feeling like I'm 64, not 46.[/B] After mumbling out a few incoherent sentences, I regained my composure. This interview was going to be cake. [B]Like I said, I heard your vision is second-to-none. It helps that you are a true wrestling fan to boot...[/B] [I]Fan? If he only knew the half of it.[/I] [B]... So we would like you to take the job of booker for CZCW, even if it is temporarily, not just for you, but for my sake as well.[/B] [I]Wow, a good half hour of me talking about creative directions sure blossomed... I wish life were this easy all the time.[/I] [B]Report back here tomorrow, and we'll iron a few more things out.[/B] OOC: For the stories, bold is cliff anderson (owner) talking, italics is my thinking, and the regular is me talking.

More [I]Walking into my makeshift office, I took time to get acclimated to my surrondings.[/I] Wow, So this is it... [B]Yep, sorry for the clutter but this is it.[/B] [I]Cliff startled me... I thought I was alone in the office.[/I] [B]Alright, you told me you like to work with alot of freedom, but there's a few things you must do. First if you're going to sign anyone they can't be older than 35. Next, the main reason I brought you in is to make money and get the name out there. Go get it done.[/B] [I]Alright here goes...[/I] I thought [I]let's get started.[/I]

[I]We're going to see how much freedom I have here...[/I] I thought, as I walked up to Cliff's office door. Cliff, I was wondering if I could just have a moment with you. [B]Sure, what's on your mind kiddo?[/B] Well... I did what you told me to do, we now have a vast array of talent here to be used... but... [B]But what?[/B] Running 4 shows a year does nothing for us. I believe that if we do 1 show per month, to get our name out there at the beginning, we will do much better. Barring any major failures, we could even hold weekly shows. [B]You know, sounds decent. Well you get started on those shows, I like your vision.[/B] [I]Well it looks like I have some work to get done.[/I]

Walking back to Mr. Anderson's office, I had my list in hand... He wasn't in so I slipped it under the door. [I]I hope that he gets this, we have a show to put on in a few days.[/I] This is what the shows consist of: CZCW Rising Tides - Jan CZCW Festival of War - Feb CZCW War March - Mar CZCW Spring Break Bash - Apr CZCW MayDay! - May CZCW Surf Slam - June CZCW Bash on the Beach - July CZCW Waves of Change - Aug CZCW Fall Brawls - Sept CZCW Hallows Eve Bash - Oct CZCW Tidal Fury - Nov CZCW Chill Intent - Dec Next up: CZCW Festival of War.

Festival of War Card [I]I walk to the office, nervous as hell...[/I] Boss here's the card for the night, hopefully this will draw some people in. I had to just put people together having no knowledge of the wrestlers. Im trying to give as many people a look as possible during this short time, we need to get things rolling. [B]Alright let me look at what you have planned.[/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]CZCW Festival of War[/U][/B] Plague vs. Matt Sparrow James Prudence in action Fox Mask vs. Ultimate Phoenix vs. Masked CougarRemmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon Marc Speed vs. Frankie Perez Insane Machine in action Donnie J vs. TBA 6 Woman Match for the newly created Women's Division Championship [B]PLUS[/B] Appearances by other CZCW stars.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] OOC: I guess I'm done with this one... I can't stand booking matches and stuff without angles, as its just not fully wrestling to me. Hopefully my MAW one will be decent, and it looks like I have to make all new banners.

Archived