Lack of physical intensity/high spots question

Playing as CZCW. After 7 shows I tend to average D+, but am slowly moving up into pulling out some C- shows, so things are improving. I have just hit Regional, so this should continue. However, after ever show I tend to get the same notes about the crowd not being happy about a lack of physical intensity and a lack of high spots and I cannot get seem to get around this. I have lowered the intensity and danger settings in the Product settings as low as I am allowed; 40% for both. I have lowered Daredevil and Cult both down to medium and I cannot go any lower. My roster is based around young high flyers, so running hardcore based matches tends to give F ratings so that doesn't work. I have tried running cards with every match being either a ladder/table match or a "house of fun" type match, but I particularily dislike the latter, as I am trying for a more realistic feel. However, still the same notes come. Any suggestions on how to overcome this?

[QUOTE=teakle;174485]...I tend to get the same notes about the crowd not being happy [B]about a lack[/B] of physical intensity and a lack of high spots... ...I have [B]lowered[/B] the intensity and danger settings in the Product settings as low as I am allowed...[/QUOTE] That seems to be your problem - they're complaining about a lack of both, and you've responded by reducing them, that just means you're making them lack even more. It's like if someone complains about lacking food - you don't starve them even more, you give them extra. In short, you should be increasing both levels.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;174493]That seems to be your problem - they're complaining about a lack of both, and you've responded by reducing them, that just means you're making them lack even more. It's like if someone complains about lacking food - you don't starve them even more, you give them extra. In short, you should be increasing both levels.[/QUOTE] Thanks, all sorted now as I am not getting the notes. I thought the product level notes were describing the level of danger/physicality that I was marketing my shows at. Therefore, I was trying to up the levels that my matches offered by using more high risk matches.

I understand your logic, but you misunderstood what the intensity and danger settings mean (as I'm sure you now know ;)). A low Intensity setting will mean you tell your workers to wrestle a slow-paced match, building up steadily to the finish. A la Dean Malenko (God I miss that guy) and the style common in the NWA in the 80s. Higher intensity would be the more modern RoH/TNA X-Division approach, fast-paced and hard hitting action from bell to bell. Whether the fans want to see that or not is determined by the boxes on the right-hand side. So if you advertise heavy Daredevil influences, the fans will expect a higher Match Danger, etc.

Archived