Question about Wars

[QUOTE=Jehovah;176090]I think they have seven days to finish up with that company before they're entirely yours. This is so the other guys have a chance to get any belts they might hold off of them.[/QUOTE] Cool. Thanks. I guess it makes sense. I've never gone to war before... I'm now at war with 2/3 UK promotions :D

I've playing as MAW, and just two months ago started going war with the following promotions: CZCW, NYCW and 4C. I have higher prestige than all those three combined almost, but, using my workers before my events made the wrestlers fatigue levels quite high time to time, so I just declared war on all three S.O.Bs :D And now I have maybe the best Regional roster there's ever been on Cornellverse. I'm just wishing that SWF or TCW would stay away from my business. If I'd just get a TV or PPV deal, I'll be more dominant in the US than ever before.

SWF and TCW are never a problem with me as i always get them to sign a non-agression pact...so they cant take my talent. I always thought they must be pretty stupid, since they have nothing to gain from it since i could never steal one of their workers and the only way i could would be if some of my wrestlers got hugely over...so surely it would make sense for them to steal that person to prevent me challenging. Idiots.

Just a follow up--- workers who I've JUST signed up from other companies since declaring war end up leaving within a week or two, but all other workers I had signed from other companies before I declared war are still with both companies. Is this a glitch or is it meant for only new signings?

It's just matter of time, they'll leave them eventually. more prisicely in a week. When starting war with other companies, I always go my roster though, and renew everyones contract, so that other promotions will not take them :P And if they do, i.e "Des Davids is negotiating with NYCW" etc, I'll just go and offer a new deal quickly.

Archived