Internet Explorer 7 non-auto refreshing

eayragt

Well, I found this problem as I was searching here, and someone must know better than me. And the Explorer search. And a Google search. Anyway, I have Internet Explorer 7. And a rubbish computer. After it crashed 6 times in a row, it's pretty screwed, and I'm trying to get all the settings which have mucked up back to the way that they should be. However, Explorer isn't looking for new versions of Internet pages when I go to them. When I first went to the TEW2007 discussions there was no thread shown before 16:30 (when I was last on) until i refreshed. Even after that when I clicked on a thread, it again only had the last entry, that by coincidence I had made. Another refresh, and bang, there were more entries. So, it must be a setting somewhere, to make sure that Explorer searchs for an updated page every time. But I can't find it. If anyone knows where it is in Explorer 6, then I'll see if I can find that. Internet Explorer>Advanced is the obvious choice, but it just seems to not be there. Any help much appreciato! EDIT: For some reason it seems to be working now, but I'd still like to know what option I somehow changed to get this to work. EDIT 2: No, it's not working properly. Grr.

Im not even going to read what you wrote about IE7 because I know IE is just plain crappy. Anybody using Internet Explorer as their main browser in this day and age should be shot. Its rubbish, unreliable, slow for a browser, easily gives spyware etc. etc. the list goes on of cons. It has no pros its so ****e. Save yourself time and agro and get Mozilla Firefox. The proven and unarguably without a date best web browser ever. IE7 and all the versions before are absolute hogs. And no I dont have connections with the Mozilla guys. Opera and all the other browsers are ****e aswell.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;177198]Im not even going to read what you wrote about IE7 because I know IE is just plain crappy. Anybody using Internet Explorer as their main browser in this day and age should be shot. Its rubbish, unreliable, slow for a browser, easily gives spyware etc. etc. the list goes on of cons. It has no pros its so ****e. Save yourself time and agro and get Mozilla Firefox. The proven and unarguably without a date best web browser ever. IE7 and all the versions before are absolute hogs. And no I dont have connections with the Mozilla guys. Opera and all the other browsers are ****e aswell.[/QUOTE] then me and The Gaz agree... drop IE7, and go get Mozilla

Archived