OnlineOnslaught.com's TEW 2007 Review

The guys sounds like he loves the older EW games more than he does the TEW ones but i guessing that is because it was alot quicker to get a gaming going in EW-EWR4.0 in EWR i chould go threw almost a whole year in a day. now i can only do about 2 months before i get bored of booking and have to go play a different game

A lot of people do. I did, might still. It's just so much easier to get into, has a bit more life to it, IMO. There's still that personality missing from the TEW games, but the internet helped a lot this version, for sure. But I've found the booking to be a lot easier and quicker, I did about a month or two a day in EWR and I get that in TEW from what I've played so far and so no complaints there from me. The commentary, that gets mentioned a lot as in the review, but I think Adam's right that after a while, it was just repetition and after reading the same thing two or three times people didn't read it anymore. I thought he was honest about the problems that he has with the game, although I thought some more mentions about what has changed, what is different would be nice.

Just finnished reading, he did acknowledge the fact that the internet is back and also about the custom merchandising feature and something small in the booking shows part but I can't remember the rest. Anyway, I think he should of mentioned more like the fact that you can now book 5 vs 5 matches, battle royals and heaps of other stuff instead of just 1 vs 1 , triple threat, ect.

Archived