Oh DAVE, where have you gone?

Things started out so good. Money was coming nice, people were getting over, popularity was up in general. But now, everything's started to fall apart like a Chinese motorcycle. "Things are harder for DAVE in 2007!" they yelled, but I scoffed. Pshaw, I'm a money making machine, no way I can lose money. They're already Cult, how hard could it be? Man, I'm telling you, they're hard. In the first 10 months I have lost Big Cat Brandon, Eddie Peak, Cat Jemson, Hell's Bouncer, Rhino Umaga, Joey Minnesota, Nathan Coleman, Ryan Holland, Rudy Velasquez, and about $400,000. DAVE went from being like ECW in '97 to being like ECW in 2000. Money is literally growing legs and walking away from me right now, and not even running two PPVs a month is enough to fully stem the tide. So, in summation, this game rules. Harder for the right reasons, a solid continuation of 2005's database, and just generally awesome. Just thought I'd share that with you fine people.

Funny thing, in my MAW game DAVE have risen to Global in just two years. Which kinda pissed me off, because they stole all (except one) my main eventers and upper midcarders. They're C+ in USA, and C+ in Canada. And I don't think that's Global #!"#¤=!!. Hardly even International. Guess the limits have changed. I'll hope they'll burn when the Industry and Economy levels come crashing down.

[QUOTE=FINisher;182469]Funny thing, in my MAW game DAVE have risen to Global in just two years. Which kinda pissed me off, because they stole all (except one) my main eventers and upper midcarders. They're C+ in USA, and C+ in Canada. And I don't think that's Global #!"#¤=!!. Hardly even International. Guess the limits have changed. I'll hope they'll burn when the Industry and Economy levels come crashing down.[/QUOTE] C+ is actually 65.1 to 71 percent, so they very well could be Global.

[QUOTE=Feral Fox;182416]Dude, i'm having the same problem with DAVE in my game but it is fun and i'm hoping that when the economy gets higher i will be able to get SOME money coming in. I'm just kinda sad to see my stars leaving on account that Vibert wouldn't let me resign them[/QUOTE] I'm having the same problem. I couldn't resign Minnesota or Tyler because of Phil. I was making money too. I hope I hit National soon so I can sign guys to written deals.

Archived