Coach's poll in multiplayer

An interesting idea would be to include some sort of voting mechanism in multiplayer leagues for a Coaches poll. The votes could be included in the export, and lend a bit of a human touch to the polling system. The votes could be either public or private.

[QUOTE=cartman]An interesting idea would be to include some sort of voting mechanism in multiplayer leagues for a Coaches poll. The votes could be included in the export, and lend a bit of a human touch to the polling system. The votes could be either public or private.[/QUOTE] Although I do not play MP - this is actually a great idea. I believe TCY uses something similar where we (the coach) can vote for player awards.

[QUOTE=cartman]An interesting idea would be to include some sort of voting mechanism in multiplayer leagues for a Coaches poll. The votes could be included in the export, and lend a bit of a human touch to the polling system. The votes could be either public or private.[/QUOTE] I agree that this would be a cool feature if it was implemented right. I'm not so sure that it would be in a league's best interests if it tied in with the postseason though. While there is questionable voting in real life and I'm sure it could be made so that everyone could see everyone else's voting, I don't think that is the route we'd want to take when there is the possibility of leagues with more than 50 owners (or whatever number).

Archived