Multi player Staff delegation problem

I am in the gridiron glory leauge. I noticed that often times when getting files back from the leauge commish the staff delegation for my team is all messed up... IE I personaly have delegated academics to the staff (set to yes) and everything else set to no. However just about every sim I download the leauge file and check and my staff delegation settings are all changed. Multiple times it has just been gameplan and depth charts but other times it appears random...the latest time all items were set to yes. It is not a rare occurance rather it is very rare that my settings are actually what i set them at. Other teams have posted this as a problem on the Gridiron boards as well.

I do this each time I download the leauge file....that is check the delegation options, set them as I want them and then click save multiple times. I dont think that is the problem. Despite doing this they change frequently to what appear to me to be random settings. Others have reported the same thing on the gridiron glory boards. Also as I stated before the settings dont "revert" to a specific setting, rather often times not only are they different from what I personaly specified...ie just setting academics to yes all others to no...but are different from the previous time. Sometimes depth chart and gameplan will be set to yes...next time all will be set to yes. Very rarely is it the way i set them and then click SAVE.

Thanks And An Update Just wanted to point out that Arlie was in contact with the Bowl Bound leauge and helped to figure out the problem posted here and appears to have squared it away. Just wanted to say thanks for the help and nice job and also to let others know that Grey Dog took time to work with their customers. Great job and thanks for your time and help.

• 4 weeks later...
we are having the same problem over in the CFL. Even if I change the settings how I want them, and click save, when I download the next file, the settings are always changed. We have been discussing this the last few days and it seems that most of the owners have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived