High School Pipelines

I know it said NCAA 2005 had this but I never noticed it. There are some schools that send alot of players to one school, whether that be because the head coaches have a good relationship or the players see what others have done at that school and follow in their footsteps. Therefore once 1-2 players from the same H.S. pick the same college it will be more likely that future players from that school will pick the same college. In my case I follow the Wisconsin Badgers closely and I cant remember the name of the schools off the top of my head but I know that they have gotten many players from the same high school as Ron Dayne, Chris Chambers and Jamar Fletcher.

[QUOTE=AZJAZ]I know it said NCAA 2005 had this but I never noticed it. There are some schools that send alot of players to one school, whether that be because the head coaches have a good relationship or the players see what others have done at that school and follow in their footsteps. Therefore once 1-2 players from the same H.S. pick the same college it will be more likely that future players from that school will pick the same college. In my case I follow the Wisconsin Badgers closely and I cant remember the name of the schools off the top of my head but I know that they have gotten many players from the same high school as Ron Dayne, Chris Chambers and Jamar Fletcher.[/QUOTE]Agreed, and those guys aren't always from nearby. You used the example of Wisconsin, and I'll build on that one. Back from the mid-80's to early 90's, there was a steady stream of players from Carver High School in Columbus, GA to Wisconsin.

Archived