Hulkamania Exhibition Wrestling (New Mod)

Hi everybody! Long time lurker, first time poster lol :p I've had wrespi2 for ages (i bought it on the first day!!!) and i decided a few weeks ago to make my own mod for it, BUT i need some help with it which is why i am posting. Its called HEW - Hulkamania Exhibition Wrestling. It has WWF wrestlers from the Hulkamania time, which i am going to say is WM1 to WM8. That is my favourite time in wrestling in case you couldn't guess :D I've almost finished it but what i don't have is pictures of the wrestlers so if anyone could make some for me that would be cool :) I am using the ones that come with DOTT at the moment but i'd like to have my own on a new background. Can anyone help me? :o Here is who i need at the moment (wrestlers already done): Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Million Dollar Man, Mr Perfect, Hart Foundation, Rockers, Demolition (all 3!), Ravishing Rick Rude, Roddy Piper, LOD, Big Boss Man, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Brutus Beefcake. I'd also like pictures of all the other wrestlers from WM1 to WM8 (like Flair, Sid, Andre) too but i haven't made those people yet so its not urgent. As this is in the past they should be old pictures, so HBK should have his picture as a Rocker. I am trying to get 100 wrestlers in the final version :) Any help would be great!!! :D

welcome to the boards Katie, you can find loads of pictures here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17577[/url] Plus this is a very good resource: [url]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/[/url] If you need any hints or advice, just PM me, i have tried my hand at modding wrespi in the past so i have a bit of knowledge (but not much :D) hope that helps, i look forward to seeing what you can come up with, theres a severe shortage of mods around for wrespi2!

Thanks for the reply :) Those pictures are all good but what i am really looking for is someone to make a shiny new background and to put the wrestlers on them for me, i'm a total spaz with graphics :D I think DOTT is great but the grey background on its pictures won't really work with my mod :( It needs bright colours as it's meant to be like Hulkamania and 1980s WWF.

A blue background would be my first choice, that's because i remember the WWF trading cards and the packaging for their action figures were always that colour. :) The background that comes with the game would work if nobody has time to design something different. Would you like to play it panix04? I think i;ll have a playable version by Saturday and i think people might be more interested in it if they had proof that i had done the work! :p PS - At first i wanted a red and yellow colour scheme but i think that might distract from the pictures just a bit, lol :D

Archived