Could be wrong but... Pretty sure you can't. Think of it like Burchill right now. He's down in OVW partly because they want to get him away from the pirate gimmick. If, however, William Regal was cutting promos about him, people would remember "Oh yeah, the pirate guy!" Then when he came back as whatever they'll make him, people would remember him as the pirate guy. The point is more-or-less to keep someone away long enough for people to forget what he was before the change.

[QUOTE=James Avatar;188247]For some gimmicks the worker needs to be kept off camera a certain number of days for the change to be effective. Does this mean I can still use the worker in angles as long as the worker is off screen? I assume I can but if someone can confirm it, I'd be grateful.[/QUOTE] off camera means off camera. A worker undergoing a gimmick change has to be out of sight of the audience completely until the required time passes. Remember, the gimmick does show up in angles and interviews as they will be playing the character then.

I don't actually need to use the worker I'm going to change the gimmick for but the worker would also be turning. If this was a real life storyline I would've had worker A be mentioned by worker B who is feuding with A and C but A would return, turn on C and team up with B. It doesn't matter though, it's not too important and I can just imagine it. Thanks anyway, you've stopped me from messing up my gimmick change. :)

Archived