Running shows in other countries...

After noticing several of my workers are somewhat over in Japan (probably due to touring with WLW. I've also signed several Japanese workers who are willing to work in the USA.) I've decided to run a show or two in Japan just to see what happens. (Plus, you wouldn't expect CZCW to start running shows in Japan... sort of like when ECW held a few shows in Tokyo in, I think, 1997.) I thought I remembered Adam saying in his 07 development diary that there was a way to borrow wrestlers who wouldn't normally work in your home country specifically for shows in their country. (ie, I could temporarily sign a couple Japan-only guys to work the CZCW shows in Japan, but they won't work for me when I go back to the Southwest.) I thought maybe I could just offer them a short term contract or something, but the "Request Negotiations" button won't work for wrestlers who won't work in the USA. So, can this actually be done? I don't see anything specifically in the documentation about this... I don't know if I'm just mis-remembering the development diary thread or what. Any clarification here would be appreciated!

Archived