SCEA - Journey Through Time

[CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SCEA/SCEA.jpg[/IMG] (Edited from my old TCW logo) [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SCEA/Cut0157.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This diary is a video diary by Sam the man who became head booker of SCEA over 50 years ago. He is no longer the booker of this legendary promotion but why, did it sink or did it swim. Did it become the number one sports brand in the globe or did its dream die in a unseen blaze. Find out as we take you back down memory lane with a interview with Sam some of it recorded now some of it recorded way back when, it will be shown along with clips of all the matches he booked along the way. SCEA was unknown when he took over, with 250 k in the bank it was his job to turn this hole in the dirt to a brand. [QUOTE][B][U]From the pages of WrestlingBS.com[/U][/B] SCEA – Supreme Cutting Edge Action has opened it doors today and is planning to make huge waves in the wrestling world. Although not immediately of course, they will be aiming to take down SWF in the long run. The current owner has kept his identity secret but the head booker was announced today as local man Sam, the owner is expected to reveal himself within the upcoming days.[/QUOTE] It was a long time ago that I read that internet report and I can say it filled me with a feeling of immense joy and dread. I look back now and remember it as perhaps the most fool hardy decisions I ever made, I mean there was no booker, no roster, no belts hell there wasn’t even any financial security but I jumped on board at the slightest opportunity. Why….I do not know why I did it I guess I was just to young and stupid to think it through but I can honestly say I never regretted that decision even when…well we better discus that later. Here is a simple recap of what happened on the first few days after I became SCEA’s head booker. [CENTER][U][B]Day 1[/B][/U][/CENTER] The first day was all about sending out the feelers so that’s exactly what I did, I sent out messages to a few talented indy guys I had noticed working the scene letting them know that I would very much like them to jump on board the SCEA Cruiser. I also went about setting up the product settings (after all at this point I had no clue who my owner was, he had yet to reveal himself). He had however told me over the phone that I had free reign over the product settings at least for the first few days, he would change anything he thought was unsuccessful after things got underway. Enough of the small talk here are the lucky few I sent out a message knowing I was interested in signing them. [B][COLOR="Red"] Hell Monkey [/COLOR][/B]– The most talented individual I had ever seen amongst the indy scene and without a doubt the guy with the most potential to be a huge star indy or non indy wise. Needs some work with his charisma and his microphone work but has huge potential. [B][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez [/COLOR][/B]– Another kid I saw as a potentially huge star, this guy was also very talented and could pull a good match out of his arse with the most dreary of opponents. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] – Yet ANOTHER potentially huge star and the youngest of the three stars to be, only working for 4c I knew if I could sign him it would be a huge boost to my fan base and SCEA’s credibility. [B][COLOR="Red"]The Mean Machine [/COLOR][/B]– While not as talented as the other three previously mentioned he has the ability to wrestle a great match and also has the ability to take it upon himself to carry a promotion upon his shoulders. [B][COLOR="Red"]Adam Matravers [/COLOR][/B]– (Area restrictions off and I edited his contract to PPA) Most talented person working the UK indy’s and has the ability to make it big either in his home country or anywhere across the globe. [B][COLOR="Red"]Joey Poison [/COLOR][/B]– Not hugely talented but more talented than most of the dead weight that travels through the indys, although I didn’t see him as a huge star I certainly saw him as someone with a good future ahead of him in SCEA. [B][COLOR="Red"]Angel De Mexico [/COLOR][/B]– A talented high flyer from mexico, would add diversity to the roster as a talented guy who could wow the crowd. [B][COLOR="Red"]American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] – He is amongst the same model as Angel but I saw this guy with a huge future if the crowd took to him, this guy could be the biggest high flyer in US history. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] – Talented all rounder, his all round abilities would help with the rest of the roster and his small height but muscular physique would be something the crowd were not used to. [B][COLOR="Red"]SUKI[/COLOR][/B] – He is a young Japanese worker, who is very technically talented as well as talented on the stick. Could be a huge Japanese sensation can put on a good match and wow the crowd with his interviews…..once he has learnt English. [B][COLOR="Red"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] – An American worker who is good at wowing the crowd with his flying abilities, very flashy in the ring and will get the crowd pumped up. [COLOR="Red"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] – VERY Flashy and VERY Charasmatic but will need work in all other areas, good at flashy moves to ignite the crowd but not so good at other areas and his microphone work needs A LOT of work. [COLOR="Red"][B]Marv Ernest[/B][/COLOR] – Announcer and would be my play by play man for my DVD and internet shows and will hopefully get our pop up with his wit and knowledge. [B][COLOR="Red"]Baby Jamie[/COLOR][/B] – Decent referee would be my head (and sole) referee when we start off. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jason Rogers[/B][/COLOR] – A decent road agent who would be invaluable at helping to string the matches together. [COLOR="Red"][B]Melanie Florence [/B][/COLOR]– Talented charismatic manager who is good on the microphone and would help cover some of my less entertaining workers flaws. My first show was pencilled in at Thursday - Week 3 – February and will be called SCEA Rumble In The Garden. Three titles will be announced and competed for they are: [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SCEA/originalbelt02.jpg[/IMG] SCEA World Warrior [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SCEA/originalbelt09.jpg[/IMG] SCEA Tag Team Turmoil [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SCEA/originalbelt06.jpg[/IMG] SCEA Destructive Force. [/CENTER] That’s all so far, I will pick up the video camera again soon and let you all know exactly what comes next for SCEA…who accepted, who stuck a spanner in the works of SCEA. Who knows….me but you will do to soon. I will also be sending out Working Agreement pacts to TCW, DAVE, USPW, BHOTWG and PGHW. A non agression pact is on its way to SWF also. [B]First post notes:[/B] SCEA has 0 overness everywhere, No Owner, No Roster, no Belts and 250 k to use to try and start making profit.

Archived