full real world mod (converted from 2005) with pic - at 09:30 PM

i know everyone is waiting for the big t-zone mod to be out so if you (like me) can't play without the "real world", i took the best of the best and combined it together... [COLOR="Red"]its only temporary until t-zone is out but when its ready you will only need the data files (the rest is yours to keep)[/COLOR] 1. data- Gremlinator FORC 07 Remix (with a few minor fixes). 2. graphics- king fenoli. 3. people pic- BobInc Flash Packs, FORC packs, t-zone packs. 4. belts pic- S4L Pack, FORC pack, t-zone pack. 5. logos pic- BobInc Flash Pack, FORC pack, t-zone pack. here is the link (yes all in one mega link): [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/12946066/Real_World_2007.rar.html[/url] if you just want the data go to bobinc web and download Gremlinator FORC 07 Remix...

Only problem I found with the data, was that quite a few workers wernt employed where they were meant to be Example, both Shaun Daivari and Great Khali are unemployed Also allignment is abit off, as Highlanders are set as heels Just a few things, maybe youve fixed in your update

And seeings your new, one peice of advice which seems obvious, have you asked peoples permission to include their files? Just seems that Fenoli doesnt know he done them for your mod, so obv youve got them from somewhere else and added them in..... Just better to ask, we're all a friendly bunch here, but some of us, me included, spend alot of time working on things for the community and dont like people using our work without asking first, just common courtesy Not having a go at all, just some advice

[QUOTE=joose2001;189596]yeah thats fine tho, was just saying, as some people may have a go thinking it was your work..... there are some idiots about on this board! main one is Panix![/QUOTE] Tell me about it... that guy just drives me crazy with his wacky antics... :rolleyes: So, I guess it's stuff from the 05 mod then? thanks.

Archived