USPW: Old School Is In Again!

[QUOTE][COLOR="Navy"][B][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive[/SIZE] [/B]Live from the Snake Pit in the South West US.[/COLOR] [B]Pre Show[/B] [B]Movie Parody[/B] FDA and Valentine appear in a movie parody. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Argument[/B] FDA bumps into Valentine. Valentine says something that FDA doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Valentine challenges FDA to meet him in the ring for a match. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]FDA defeated Valentine in 7:46 with a Crossface.[/B] Both men still need to get over with the crowd to get better reactions. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]TCW Contigency[/B] Aaron Andrews, Wolf Hawkins, and Chance Fortune come down to the ring. They enjoy rubbing everybody's noses in the fact that they are unstoppable and from the great big TCW, and intend to be dominant. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]The Demons Of Rage defeated Burning EXILE and Mainstream Hernandez in 4:44 when Demon Spite defeated Mainstream Hernandez with a Demon Double Down.[/B] Agent 69 did a great job at ringside for the Demons of Rage. The crowd had trouble getting into this match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Darryl Devine defeated Chance Fortune in 5:22 with a Devine Dream Drop.[/B] This match was made short when Devine hit his finisher unexpectedly. The crowd popped and Devine picked up the huge win! [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Steven Parker defeated Fox Mask in 8:44 with a Future Shock.[/B] This storyline is getting better and the crowd is getting a little more into it. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Authority Hates Champ[/B] Mike Peters had an interview hyping McFlys upcoming singles match with Aaron Andrews. McFly better win or else! [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Peter Valentine defeated Wolf Hawkins in 9:33 with a Heart Breaker.[/B] These two had amazing chemistry... Peter Valentine has good chemistry with a couple guys now. On top of that Peter is also improving in skills. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Giant Expectations[/B] A montage of clips is shown, set to some inspirational 1980's power ballad, which are of Bruce The Giant training himself. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Aaron Andrews in 11:55 with a Delorean Driver.[/B] Not much to really say about this match. It wasn't up to par with expectations but it was still a very good bout. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Post Match Attack[/B] Sean McFly is celebrating his victory in the ring. Peter Valentine runs in and attacks, beating Sean McFly down into the mat. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D+ Overall (Great now we are meeting expectations... 2 in a row.) 1,000 in attendance (sold out wahoo!) Valentine was used too much even if it was in preshow action.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Alive Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Alicia Strong debuts and has a huge announcement that she and Sam Strong claimed on the website that it would shake USPW from the ground up. [B]Jacob Jett vs Cal Sanders[/B] This is going to be an outstanding match for fans to watch. It is completely up in the air for either man to win. [B]=O= Steve Flash vs Thomas Morgan for the USPW National Title[/B] Thomas Morgan probably doesn't deserve a title shot but this pairing is interesting as both men have a similiar style. Is Thomas worthy maybe not but he certainly could walk out the champion. [B]The Axis of Evil vs Angel Force[/B] All four of these men are veterans and need to make an impact. This is their chance to make a run at what could be their final time in the spotlight. [B]Sean McFly, Peter Valentine, and FDA vs Wolf Hawkins, Aaron Andrews, and Chance Fortune[/B] USPW or TCW? Choose your side in this 3v3 grudge match. Will McFly and Peter Valentine get along? Of all people why is FDA the 3rd member? This could get interesting real fast.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Delaware Auditorium in the Mid Atlantic USA.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Cameron Vessey defeated Ghost in 6:57 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.[/B] The crowd didn't know who these guys were. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Steven Parker defeated Fox Mask in 7:46 with a Future Shock.[/B] The crowd is really getting behind this storyline. These two put on their best match together to date. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]One Great Way to Start[/B] Alicia Strong comes out with Cal Sanders and Steve Flash are in the ring, and announces that not only has she signed two great technical workers as her new clients, but she will be debuting by their side tonight. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Cal Sanders defeated Jacob Jett in 11:02 by pinfall.[/B] Cal Sanders needs to freshen up his character... this is never a good note to get. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Wolf Wants McFly Now[/B] Wolf Hawkins is in the ring, and calls out Sean McFly to face him. As soon as Sean McFly appears he gets jumped by Chance Fortune and Aaron Andrews, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Sean McFly down and out. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Angel Force defeated Axis of Evil in 8:52 when Jim Force defeated Sheik Mustafa with a Force from Heaven.[/B] Jim Force just isn't fit enough to go through long matches. Jim Force is improving his technical skills. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Free Shirts[/B] Paige Croft comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated Thomas Morgan in 10:40 with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 2 of his USPW National title. [/B] These two both still need to get over with the fans to put on great matches. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Tag Team Champions Video[/B] A music video is shown to promote The Lords Of War. It shows clips of their run to catch the Tag Team Titles. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly, Peter Valentine and FDA defeated Aaron Andrews, Chance Fortune and Wolf Hawkins in 9:39 by DQ. [/B] During the match we also had T-Rex run in and attack Sean McFly causing the DQ. The fans hated this match and its outcome. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D- Overall (I tried the 3v3 match and it bit me. It hurt our popularity.) 991 in attendance Thomas Morgan was overused... I may have to consider trading him out to get him more exposure.

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive Preview[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] FDA vs Cameron Vessey vs T-Rex vs Chance Fortune Demons of Rage vs Mighty Fine Aaron Andrews vs Steve Flash for the USPW National Title Wolf Hawkins vs Sean McFly for the USPW World Title Alicia Strong says she is the new manager of Steve Flash, and Cal Sanders how will this change things? Also will Mike Peters be in attendance?

[QUOTE][COLOR="Navy"][B][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Junkyard in the Midwest US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Tom Angelus defeated Jerry "The Snake" Slayer in 7:43 with an Angel Drive.[/B] This match came out almost as expected. It was a good match for Tom to shake off some ring rust because he hasn't been in the ring much. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force's Diary[/B] Captain USA is walking backstage when he sees a diary lying on the floor. He realises it is another wrestlers, picks it up, and quickly leaves. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Bikini Contest(Sam Strong is going to be mad)[/B] Cameron Vessey is in the ring with Alicia Strong and Seduction. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Alicia Strong is announced as the winner, which Seduction looks very unhappy about. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]TCW Alliance[/B] Aaron Andrews, Chance Fortune and Wolf Hawkins announce that they are leaving after tonight. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]T-Rex defeated Cameron Vessey, Chance Fortune and FDA in 8:55 when T-Rex defeated Chance Fortune with a Jurassic Crush.[/B] This match was pretty bad. Chance Fortune would not job to anyone except T-Rex in this match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Friends[/B] Steve Flash and Cal Sanders are together, and make the announcement that they are going to be allies from now on, watching each others back. [COLOR="red"]F+[/COLOR] [B]The Demons Of Rage defeated Mighty Fine in 8:28 when Demon Anger defeated Jacob Jett with a Demon Double Down.[/B] This match was the best of the night so far but was still subpar. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Aaron Andrews defeated Steve Flash in 9:33 when Steve Flash was counted out after being attacked by Wolf Hawkins.[/B] During the match we also had Chance Fortune run in and attack Steve Flash. Steve Flash hangs on to his title due to the count out. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Wolf Hawkins in 10:47 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 5 of his USPW World title. [/B] During the match we also saw Aaron Andrews run in and attack Sean McFly, and Chance Fortune do the same to Sean McFly. This was a pretty good match. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Not Over![/B] Wolf Hawkins starts to run, heading out through the crowd. Sean McFly gives chase, and they go backstage. Once Sean McFly reaches the backstage area, he gets jumped by Aaron Andrews and Chance Fortune, who had been waiting in ambush. Sean McFly gets beaten up and left down and out. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]TCW Alliance Back in the Ring[/B] Aaron Andrews, Chance Fortune and Wolf Hawkins are in the ring. Out of nowhere, Bruce The Giant hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves all three workers completely destroyed. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D+ Overall 850 in attendance Nothing really to say about the show but I know that Sam Strong is going to be pissed about the bikini contest.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Freedom Fight! Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Sammy the Shark vs Valentine Towers of Power vs Mighty Fine Captain USA, Jim Force, and Tom Angelus vs Corporal Doom, Sheik Mustafa, and The Slayer Cameron Vessey vs FDA Fox Mask vs Steven Parker Eric the Bull vs Steve Flash =O= for the USPW National Title =O= Lords of War vs Demons of Rage for the USPW Tag Team Titles =O= Sean McFly vs Peter Valentine for the USPW World Title[/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] I am unsure of where I want to go with my main event. I also am wondering what to do with my tag division. I like how I am running my national title picture and also the 2 storylines I have going. If you REALLY REALLY want to see something done now would be the time for suggestions. Predictions are welcome. Hopefully I get the show up tomorrow.[/I]

[B][SIZE="5"]NEWS[/SIZE][/B] USPW did not make an offer to resign Flash Savage. He has left under good terms. USPW offered a statement saying "We did not offer him a new contract because we did not have anything for him creatively. He is a great talent with a bright future and we wish him and our partners of MAW the best." Flash Savage did not say anything in regards to not getting an extended contract. A reporter was backstage at the MAW event last month and asked him some tough questions in which Savage only said that he was still a big fan of USPW and wished them luck.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]USPW Freedom Fight![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Perry Hall in the Great Lakes US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Mike Peters Will Face Des Davids If...[/B] Mike Peters is in the ring with Des Davids. He gives him a simple choice - he can have the match he wants, but only if he signs a waiver to say that the company is not responsible for any injury he receives. If he doesn't sign, he can't have the match. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Des Davids defeated Mike Peters in 7:40 by pinfall.[/B] For Mike Peters first match he did ok. He didn't appear to be comfortable and looked off his game. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Raine defeated Ten in 9:31 with a Raine Drop.[/B] The crowd didn't like this match of two unknown brawlers. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Mysterious Arrival[/B] Steve DeColt is shown arriving backstage, much to the surprise of the announcers. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Sammy The Shark defeated Mainstream Hernandez and Valentine in 10:08 when Sammy The Shark defeated Mainstream Hernandez by pinfall following interference from Steve DeColt.[/B] The crowd didn't like this match too much. The fans want more established stars in the ring. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Hype Video[/B] A video plays hyping Cameron Vessey vs. FDA. [COLOR="red"]F[/COLOR] [B]Cameron Vessey defeated FDA in 10:56 by submission after blatantly cheating.[/B] The crowd wasn't into this match very much and really had no opinion on who should win. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Tag Champions Interview[/B] The Lords Of War had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with The Demons Of Rage. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Steven Parker in 10:56 with a Fox Flip Off DDT.[/B] This match brought the crowds mood down but some of the fans really got into this match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Towers of Power Hype[/B] Ernie Turner had an interview hyping his team of The Towers Of Power taking on Mighty Fine in a tag match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Mighty Fine defeated The Towers Of Power in 8:06 when Jacob Jett defeated Danny Rushmore with a Jett Take Off.[/B] The crowds mood came down even more after this match. I was genuinly pleased with this match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Tag Challengers Interview[/B] The Demons Of Rage had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with The Lords Of War. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Corporal Doom, Sheik Mustafa and Jerry "The Snake" Slayer defeated Captain USA and Angel Force in 8:39 when Corporal Doom defeated Captain USA with a Corporal Punishment.[/B] Sheik Mustafa, and Captain USA were both exhausted by the end. The crowd didn't like the veterans in this match. They had trouble really getting into the match. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Unhappy[/B] Captain USA is shown backstage walking around, looking very unhappy after losing for his team. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated The Demons Of Rage in 11:50 when Warlord Pain defeated Demon Spite with a War Machine. The Lords Of War make defence number 2 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] For these two teams it was a pretty good match up. It went back and forth with Demon Spite slipping up just once. Warlord Agony seems to be improving his performance skills. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Scouting[/B] Sean McFly is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Bruce The Giant comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Sean McFly does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Peter Valentine in 14:18 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 6 of his USPW World title. [/B] This was by far the best match in USPW history to date. The crowd was on their feet through most of the match. Sean McFly looked amazing. Peter Valentine was extremely tired by the end of the match. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- Overall (This was a great card that really shows I am getting better.) 1,520 in attendance There was a minor annoyance that Steve Flash vs Eric the Bull was left off the card. (I must kick myself. After the show Steve Flash and Eric both confronted me and asked me why they were never told to get ready for their match. I can't believe I forgot the National Title.)

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive Preview[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]=O= Steve Flash vs Eric the Bull for the USPW National Title[/B] This match was supposed to be on the USPW Freedom Fights! card but there were time constraints so it will be given away at Alive. [B]Thomas Morgan vs Bane[/B] This match is between an unknown man in Bane and a guy who is just getting over in Thomas Morgan. [B]Ghost vs Big Richard[/B] Big Richard and Ghost have had some matches in USPW but haven't cemented their names in wrestling yet. [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Steve DeColt[/B] Mainstream Hernandez was furious about DeColt costing him the match at Freedom Fights! and so this match is all about revenge. [B]=O= Sean McFly vs Black Hat Bailey for the USPW World Title[/B] The main event is between two very established stars. McFly had finally beaten Peter Valentine for what should be the last time and he is ready for new competition.[/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] Up Next my meeting with Sam Strong... what will he think of the bikini contest? Me forgetting to book the National Title match? Time will only tell...[/I]

[B][SIZE="5"]NEWS[/SIZE][/B] At the age of 49 in the last week of April 2007 Optimus has retired. Optimus was a great technician and lightweight flyer. He is known worldwide but has always been loyal to Japan and BHOTWG. He teamed up with Super Joshuya. He mentored Eagle Kawasawa. [B]Accomplishments:[/B] Burning Junior Tag Team Champion BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors 2x Tournament Champion Burning Junior 8x Champion Many believe he will stay around wrestling as possibly a road agent.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Sweat Box in the South East US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Steven Parker defeated Fox Mask in 14:36 with a Future Shock.[/B] Not too much to say about this match. It did a good job for a dark match. [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Big Richard defeated Ghost in 7:38 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.[/B] The fans did not get into this match much and it hurt their mood. Big Richard was tired by the end of the match. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Bane defeated Thomas Morgan in 5:35 with a Camel Clutch.[/B] The crowd still isn't buying either of these two as interesting wrestlers. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Mighty Fine #1 Contenders[/B] Mighty Fine cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with The Lords Of War at the next big event. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Steve DeColt in 6:47 with an Apparition #14.[/B] This match did not get the ratings that we were hoping for. Mainstream Hernandez is improving his performance skills. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]FDA Doesn't Have IT!!![/B] Cameron Vessey has a microphone, and tears into FDA, telling him that he is going to get easily beaten in their upcoming match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated Eric The Bull in 6:51 with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 3 of his USPW National title. [/B] Eric The Bull could use something to freshen his character up. Steve Flash and Eric The Bull just don't click at all, and it showed in their performance. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Scouting[/B] Sean McFly is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Bruce The Giant comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Sean McFly does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Black Hat Bailey in 12:45 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 7 of his USPW World title. [/B] Bailey was tired at the end. These two performed really well together. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Challenge[/B] Bruce The Giant comes into the ring and challenges Sean McFly to a match. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (It hurt our popularity and in our home region too.) 1,000 in attendance (sold out)

[B]The Dreaded Meeting[/B] [I]1st week of May[/I] Sam Strong sat behind his desk and twiddled his thumbs. He almost seemed to be waiting for me to talk. "Mr. Strong I thought that I was making some major progress this past month or so." A smile crept across his face. "Mike I love what you are doing. I can clearly see an improving product now and that is something that has never happened here in USPW. However I did not appreciate the match you left off of the advertising with Steve Flash vs Eric the Bull. That is the sort of thing that is going to hurt us no matter how good our cards are." A huge sense of relief replaced the stress I had. "Mr. Strong I had a total lapse of time with the show and frankly I just plain forgot about the match when I was telling the wrestlers to get ready. Since then I have began to carry a preshow booking sheet and doing a rundown with the roster to make sure everything was going well." "You should have had one before but you are still a rookie so I guess I can forgive you. I do however have some good news. I got four new working agreements... PGHW, WLW, SAISHO, and BHOTWG have all signed on with us. Me and Bruce the Giant have good relationships over in Japan and it was key. Bruce the Giant can be traded for almost anyone in any of those promotions so remember that if you want to use anyone from there. Be careful though nobody else can really be traded to those promotions because they won't be over enough." "Oh that is amazing news! I had my eyes on some BHOTWG guys due to the postings on some of the internet sites and wrestling magazines I pick up. Did you get my email about Hell Monkey, and JD Morgan?" "Yes I did. JD is out of the question you know that we require a roster of guys who won't get hurt. JD Morgan is below our resiliancy(less than B-) expectations for our roster. Hell Monkey has been contacted and hopefully we will have a meeting with him soon. I will let you know. One last thing and you can go... I have sent out requests to get us a tv deal again. Networks are currently looking for new programming, so I want you to think about some sales pitches, and get the production crew to make a tape of some of our best footage." "Yes sir I will get right on that. Thank you very much." As I left the room all I could think about was that he didn't say anything about the bikini contest. Regardless I am not going to do one anytime soon. A new tv deal hmmmmm...

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Alive Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Jim Force will return to singles action as he takes on all comers in what is said to be Mike Peters last delagation as authority of USPW. This could be a huge historical moment for USPW. [B]10 Man Battle Royal for #1 contender to USPW National Title[/B] It is only said to have Jim Force included as of right now. [B]Savage Fury vs Towers of Power[/B] This match is just to stay in the thoughts of fans. With a new authority figure on the horizon some people need to step it up in order to get noticed. [B]Peter Valentine & Steve Flash vs Bruce the Giant & Sean McFly[/B] This match is between the USPW World, and National Champion taking on two of the top contenders for the USPW World Title. Peter Valentine has to look good in this match to stay a legitimate contender for the World Title.

Hell Monkey would be an excellent addition, he is the most talented all-rounder in America outside of Tommy Cornell, IMO. Too bad about JD Morgan, he can put on really good matches and has charisma. Your USPW Alive Main Event should go well, as Flash and McFly should be able to carry the other 2 to a good match. I don't know much about your current overness situation, but when I booked Steve Flash I used him mainly as a midcarder who would put over the more over guys due to his lack of charisma, but ability to put on good matches with everyone. What I'm saying is, he's always a good guy to get involved as much as possible. :)

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"]NEWS[/SIZE][/B] The USPW has signed a few new workers... The Future Ryan Tyler who is a tremendous flyer has been picked up. Many think he could go on to be one of the best wrestlers in USPW. Davis Wayne Newton has also signed a deal and he is more of a well rounded wrestler. He can probably fit into any wrestling style and can work in almost any type of product. Roderick Remus has been picked up. He probably will not become a great wrestler or anything but he can be used to help others get over. Remmington Remus the brother of Roderick has been signed as well and could be used as Rodericks twin. These two together could be used in quite an interesting way. Hell Monkey has also been signed but will not be put on screen until they repackage him. The USPW has forced him to get rid of the mask while in USPW and they want to come up with a new name for him. These few signings are great but due to the amount of workers on the USPW roster they might flounder around the bottom of the card when they are used for awhile.[/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] So yeah now this is the fun part... you guys need to come up with a new name for Hell Monkey.[/I]

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive Preview[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Tom Angelus vs ???[/B] Tom Angelus is facing a mystery opponent. Who will it be? [B]The Future Ryan Tyler vs Bruce the Giant[/B] Ryan Tyler is a rookie and has dubbed himself as... THE FUTURE? Could this be true? Is he the future? Well he will face the past, and present in Bruce the Giant. [B]Lords of War vs Sammy the Shark & Valentine nontitle[/B] Lords of War have a tune up match but it won't be a walk in the park. Sammy, and Valentine are pretty decent in the ring. [B]Sean McFly vs Steve DeColt nontitle[/B] Sean McFly takes on former enemy in Steve DeColt. They both have routes to Canada and this is a much anticipated match.

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/B][/SIZE] Live from the Ministry in Tri State US.[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Acknowledging the Crowd[/B] Sean McFly comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Steve DeColt. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match. [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Tom Angelus defeated Roderick Remus in 3:32 with an Angel Drive.[/B] Roderick is a rookie so nothing great was expected. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Ultimate Strength[/B] Bruce The Giant is shown backstage powerlifting a huge weight in order to show his incredible physical strength. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated Sammy The Shark and Valentine in 9:22 when Warlord Pain defeated Sammy The Shark with a War Machine.[/B] The Lords of War were exhausted by the end. The crowd wasn't into this match as it seemed like an unfair match up. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant defeated The Future Ryan Tyler in 7:41 with a Giant Choke Slam.[/B] Bruce the Giants performance stood out as being good. Bruce was tired by the end. Bruce is improving in performance skills though. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Steve DeColt in 14:06 with a Delorean Driver.[/B] Steve DeColt is improving in rumble, and performance skills. Sean McFly looked good out there. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- overall 1,000 in attendance (sold out) Steve DeColt and Valentine were used too much on the show.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Skid Row Club in New England US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Grudge Challenge[/B] Fox Mask comes to the ring and challenges Steven Parker to a match. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Debuting Soon...[/B] A music video is shown to promote Davis Wayne Newton. [COLOR="red"]F-[/COLOR] [B]Accepted Challenge[/B] Steven Parker appears and says that he accepts the challenge laid down by Fox Mask, he'll face him in a match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Steven Parker in 12:57 with a Fox Hunter.[/B] The crowd wasn't into this match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Bruce Opens the Show[/B] Bruce The Giant comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Peter Valentine. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force defeated Eric The Bull in 6:13 with a Full Force.[/B] Eric the Bull needs to do something to freshen up his character. The crowd wasn't into this match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Another Challenge Tonight[/B] FDA comes to the ring and challenges Cameron Vessey to a match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Accepted Challenge Again[/B] Cameron Vessey appears with his manager Shane Sneer and says that he accepts the challenge laid down by FDA, he'll face him in a match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Valentine in 9:33 with a Super Kick.[/B] Hernandez needs to freshen up his character since the fans are growing bored of it. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Sneers New Tag Team Hype Match[/B] The Towers Of Power had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with The Lords Of War. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Lords of War Counter Hype the Match[/B] The Lords Of War had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with The Towers Of Power. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated The Towers Of Power in 9:05 when Danny Rushmore was disqualified when Demon Anger ran in and attacked Warlord Pain. The Lords Of War make defence number 3 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] During the match we also had Demon Spite run in and attack Warlord Agony. Mick Muscles needs to freshen up his character. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Returning the Favor[/B] Bruce The Giant is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Sean McFly comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Bruce The Giant does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant defeated Peter Valentine in 10:03 with a Giant Choke Slam.[/B] There wasn't much selling in this match and it drastically hurt the match. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (This show hurt our rating overall.) 1,000 in attendance (sold out again.)

[B][SIZE="5"]NEWS[/SIZE][/B] USPW has been seeking a television deal but it looks as though no network is willing to pick them up. All networks have rejected them this season. The last two networks to reject them are the Pop Network, and National Pride. There has been some gossip going around saying that Peter Valentine might be reduced to an opener in USPW due to the lack of good matches with anyone other than Sean McFly. It is said that USPW wants to give the rub to some up and coming wrestlers with talent.

Archived