USPW: Old School Is In Again!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[I]Thanks mad5226 for still reading. I think I am gonna have to start typing some of the interviews out and stuff. Is it interesting how I post my shows?[/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive Preview[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] This weeks show Alive is going down as a show known for opportunity. Two men are getting title shots. Are Valentine, and Jacob Jett deserving? Probably not but they get shots anyways. Also an unlikely pairing of Peter Valentine & Sammy the Shark team up. [B]Des Davids vs Roderick Remus[/B] Des Davids has not been given a shot to show what he has recently but this is his chance to earn some show time. Roderick is a rookie trying to work his way up into the limelight. [B]Jim Force & Tom Angelus vs Peter Valentine & Sammy the Shark[/B] Force and Angelus used to team regularly but in the last couple years have both been singles wrestlers. Jim Force has looked very impressive and probably deserves a shot at the USPW National Title. [B]=O= Steve Flash vs Valentine for the USPW National Title[/B] Steve Flash is quickly earning a reputation as a great National Champion. Valentine was on a role early on this year by beating outsiders from other promotions. [B]=O= Sean McFly vs Jacob Jett for the USPW World Title[/B] Jett and his partner have tag title shots at USPW Declaration of Independence. If he could be the World Champion and Tag Champion he would automatically have the respect of the wrestling world.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B]Financial Breakdown[/B][/SIZE] So I have been noticing a steady decline in cash. Almost every month we lose about $100,000. It is good that we have $6 million but I do not want to use up all of our money. So I decided I would focus more on guys with written contracts and very low paying contracts. [B]Written Deals: (all are per month)[/B] Lords of War (Tag Team Champions) $4,000 Sean McFly (World Champion) $25,000 Peter Valentine $7,000 Giant Redwood $2,000 Demons of Rage $7,000 Darryl Devine $1,200 Micky Starr $2,000 Thomas Morgan $250 Tom Angelus $800 Valentine $250 Fumihiro Ota $2,000 Danny Jillefski $1,500 Cal Sanders $200 Bruce the Giant $18,000 Sam Strong $25,000 Jim Force $2,000 So from now on those guys need to be the focus of our shows. Time to consider releasing some people... Savage Fury (I do not use the team much and they don't give good ratings.) T-Rex (Expensive and puts on terrible matches.) Sheik Mustafa (Doesn't get used and he is retired.) Corporal Doom (Doesn't get used and puts on bad matches.) Freddie Datsun (He is really expensive to use.) Ernie Turner (He is expensive and has no talent.) When it comes to Sheik Mustafa, and Corporal Doom I may keep them on board to use them occasionally. Savage Fury I should cut loose since I never use them anyways. Same thing goes for T-Rex. I only want to keep Freddie Datsun out of all of them but he is expensive to use.

You're write ups are easy to read, the format and how it's all laid out makes it nice. I like your idea of putting Sammy and Valentine together though. That's what I would do, team up some of the older guys with the younger ones. That way you still keep the USPW tradition without bombing every show.

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"][B]USPW Alive[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"]Live from New Mexico Armoury in Mid South US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Demon Anger defeated Cal Sanders in 7:20 with a Demon Slam. [/B] During the match we also had Demon Spite run in and attack Cal Sanders. The crowds mood came down due to this match. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Des Davids defeated Roderick Remus in 8:16 with a Throwing Powerbomb.[/B] Des Davids showed improvement in his technical skills but this match was a drag nonetheless. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Sitting in the Crowd[/B] The Demons Of Rage are shown sitting in the crowd watching the show. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Darryl Devine defeated Thomas Morgan in 7:11 with a Devine Dream Drop.[/B] These two have great chemistry. This is a great thing because both of these men are the future of USPW. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Lords of War Video[/B] A music video is shown to promote The Lords Of War. It shows some highlights of their careers in other promotions and lists all the titles they have won. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Angel Force defeated Peter Valentine and Sammy The Shark in 6:48 when Jim Force defeated Sammy The Shark with a Force from Heaven.[/B] Peter Valentine did not perform up to his usual ability and it definately showed. He botched a few major spots in this match. Jim Force is improving in rumble skills and looked pretty good out there. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]New USPW Magazine[/B] Alicia Strong is backstage holding a copy of the 1st edition of the USPW magazine, which she is on the cover of. She talks about how great the pictures are, and recommends that everyone buys it. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated Valentine in 6:36 with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 4 of his USPW National title. [/B] Valentine is improving in flying skills but the crowd didn't notice. This match hurt the crowds mood. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Arrogant Youngster[/B] Jacob Jett had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Sean McFly, saying that he was from Michigan and would show McFly what wrestlers from the north really had. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Jacob Jett in 10:04 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 8 of his USPW World title. [/B] Sean McFly stood out as being a great wrestler. He could use something to freshen up his character some. The match didn't perform up to what many thought it would be it was ok. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]OH MY GOSH!!![/B] Bruce The Giant is shown backstage, where officials have just found him bloody and unconscious, the apparent victim of a sneak attack. Paramedics appear to stretcher him out. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (Hurt our popularity... ouch) 850 in attendance Well I guess Jett isn't ready to be in the upper card yet. Thomas Morgan, and Devine work well together which is positive news.

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Declaration of Independence![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Peter Valentine vs Tom Angelus[/B] This match has been taken from the tag match that just happened at USPW Alive this past week. Peter Valentine felt that he could beat both Jim Force and Tom Angelus and Sammy cost him the match. This is Peters chance to show that he could have won on his own. [B]Jim Force vs Sammy the Shark[/B] This match has been taken from the tag match that just happened at USPW Alive this past week. Sammy takes exception to what Peter said on his blog about him costing them the match. Sammy challenged Jim Force to a match and is hoping to prove he can hold his own. [B]Steven Parker vs Fox Mask[/B] This match is one of a series of matches. These two have had an ongoing feud for awhile now. [B]Cameron Vessey vs FDA[/B] This is also a grudge match with FDA and Vessey trying to solidify themselves as main stays in USPW. [B]=O= Steve Flash vs T-Rex for the USPW National Title[/B] Steve Flash has defended this title valiantly for awhile now. T-Rex hasn't held USPW gold in quite some time. Could this be T-Rex's run to the top again? [B]=O= Lords of War vs Mighty Fine for the USPW Tag Team Titles[/B] Lords of War have proved they are a great tag team over the years and are hoping to hang on to the gold against a young team who is hungry to success. [B]=O= Sean McFly vs Bruce the Giant for the USPW World Title[/B] Bruce was shown bloodied and had to be stretchered out of the arena at USPW Alive this week. What kind of condition will he be in? Did McFly set Bruce up or was it someone elses plan to move into the main event spot? We may never know but Bruce has said that he will be fighting for the title regardless of what the doctors say. Mike Peters has already forced him to sign a waiver so the match will go on.[/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] Get your predictions in soon! I want to see what everyone thinks of this card because I am looking forward to how things will unfold.[/I]

[QUOTE][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"][B]USPW Declaration of Independence![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Washington State Gymnasium in Northwest US[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 10:40 with a Trademarker.[/B] The crowd hated this match but both men had great chemistry. [COLOR="red"]F+[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Jim Force defeated Sammy The Shark in 6:18 with a Full Force.[/B] This was a terrible match between two guys who don't seem to be able to carry anyone to a decent match. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Demons Watching[/B] The Demons Of Rage are shown sitting in the crowd watching the show. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Peter Valentine drew with Tom Angelus in 15:18 following a double disqualification.[/B] Neither man could provide a flow to the match. Peter Valentine was exhausted after this match. Tom Angelus was off his game. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Match Hype[/B] FDA had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Cameron Vessey. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]FDA defeated Cameron Vessey in 8:27 with a Stunner.[/B] The crowd looked bored during this match due to the lack of recognition. Nobody seemed to know who the guys really were. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Innocent Victims[/B] The Demons Of Rage attack Angel Force backstage, and leave them down and out. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Steven Parker in 9:20 with a Fox Flip Off DDT.[/B] This was one of the worst matches between these two. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Video Hype[/B] A video plays hyping Fox Mask vs. Steven Parker. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated Mighty Fine in 9:47 when Warlord Pain defeated Jacob Jett with a War Machine. The Lords Of War make defence number 4 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] The Lords of War need to freshen up their characters some. The crowd liked this match more than the others previously but it still brought their mood down. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Devines Rough Night[/B] Darryl Devine gets attacked by Thomas Morgan in the ring. During the chaos, Thomas Morgan picks up a cane and blasts Darryl Devine, catching him in the face. Darryl Devine immediately drops to the floor, blood everywhere, screaming about his eyes. A host of officials charge down, and he is stretchered out, apparently blinded, while Thomas Morgan looks unsure of what to do. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated T-Rex in 13:01 with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 5 of his USPW National title. [/B] T-Rex isn't capable of going through matches this long without being exhausted by the end. This match did a little better than expected though. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Main Event Hype[/B] Sean McFly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bruce The Giant. [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Bruce The Giant in 14:44 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 9 of his USPW World title. [/B] During the match we also saw Peter Valentine run in and attack Sean McFly, and do the same to Bruce The Giant. Bruce the Giant was tiring towards the end. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Celebration![/B] Having picked up the victory, Sean McFly celebrates in the ring. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- Overall 1,270 in attendance Thomas Morgan was used too much. Cal Sanders was used too much.

[B]Important Meeting[/B] Sam Strong and I came into the conference room. We sat down to talk to our booking team and Sophie walked in and handed a letter to Sam Strong. Sam Strong had a look of anger on his face. Sam spoke up while still looking at the paper. "It has just come to my attention that Demon Anger will not be resigning at the end of the month. He apparently doesn't feel that we are big enough to keep him on board. This angers me because you all know that I gave him a chance to revive his career when TCW, and the SWF wouldn't sign his washed up ass." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was setting the Demons of Rage up for a big push to the tag titles but now Demon Anger is leaving. I wonder if Demon Spite is going to leave on us too. Bruce the Giant, Danny Jillefski, Giant Redwood, and Shane Sneer all looked at their notes and began jotting stuff down in what I assume is about Demons of Rage. I wondered some things and then spoke up, "so should we be getting ready to push Demon Spite as a singles wrestler?" Everyone looked at Sam and then me. Sam said, "That would keep other promotions from pushing Demon Anger unless they did so as a singles wrestler. He isn't going to get any recognition as a singles wrestler. I like that idea. Demon Spite is signed for another 11 months too so that should work well." Danny chimed in, "I believe NOTBPW is trying to steal talent now. They contacted Jacob Jett about contract negotiations." I responded, "That isn't cool I was going to make sure he got a slight push to see how he would work out. Sam we need to come up with a working agreement with them for now or we will be picked apart of what talent we do have." Sam looked burnt out. He lowered his head in thought. "No, we are going to get aggressive now! Lets take out the competition before they take us out." He slammed his fist on the table and walked off. I said after he left, "I believe this meeting is over. Everyone prepare for a tough long battle ahead."

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]USPW Americana[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Grissom Auditorium in South West US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Jim Force drew with Fumihiro Ota in 14:49 following a double disqualification.[/B] This match was surprisingly great! Jim Force performed better than ever imaginable. [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Ten defeated Jacob Jett in 14:51 with The Slipknot.[/B] Ten was exhausted by the end of the match. A terrible match for Ten but he got over on Jacob Jett who did the job in a professional manner. [COLOR="red"]F[/COLOR] [B]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:29 with an Apparition #14.[/B] This match brought the crowds mood down. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]FDA defeated Roderick Remus in 5:50 with a Stunner.[/B] This match suffered from lacking name recognition. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Post Match[/B] The match is over, and FDA is celebrating. Cameron Vessey looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. [COLOR="red"]F+[/COLOR] [B]Cameron Vessey defeated Captain USA in 8:11 with a Vessey Tradition Submission.[/B] Captain USA was tired by the end. This match was a terrible match for both workers. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Grudge Match Video[/B] A video plays hyping Cameron Vessey vs. FDA. It shows clips from this show and previous shows hyping the rivalry. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Thomas Morgan defeated Darryl Devine in 8:28 with a Trademarker.[/B] The chemistry between these two showed as they performed above expectations. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Steven Parker in 13:02 with a Fox Hunter.[/B] For a big payoff match the ratings weren't as good as expected. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Post Match Celebration[/B] The match is over, and Fox Mask and Steven Parker celebrate together in the ring for the fans. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated The Demons Of Rage in 8:45 when Warlord Pain defeated Demon Anger with a War Machine. The Lords Of War make defence number 5 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] The match brought the crowds mood down. They must not have realized it was Demon Angers last match. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Demons Split[/B] The match is over, and Demon Anger is celebrating. Demon Spite looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Giant Hype for 3-Way[/B] Bruce The Giant had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Sean McFly and Peter Valentine. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Video Hype for 3-Way[/B] A video plays hyping Bruce The Giant vs. Sean McFly vs. Peter Valentine. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Bruce The Giant and Peter Valentine in 13:26 when Sean McFly defeated Peter Valentine with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 10 of his USPW World title. [/B] This was a good match with both Peter and Bruce being exhausted at the end. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (Popularity takes another hit) 2,000 in attendance (sold out) 2 Matches were left off the card that were scheduled and it ticked the fans off.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"]USPW Independence Day Slam Preview[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] A few big name stars are returning to action... Ota, Redwood, and Datsun all return to in ring action. [B]Cameron Vessey vs FDA[/B] This grudge is heating up. Cameron is showing glimpses of his families style while FDA is coming into his own too. [B]Demon Spite vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Demon Spite has forced Demon Anger to leave USPW. Demon Spite will take on youngster Mainstream Hernandez to kick off his singles career. [B]=O= Lords of War vs Savage Fury for the USPW Tag Team Titles.[/B] The Lords of War have been untouchable and have held the titles for awhile now. [B]Bruce the Giant vs Black Hat Bailey[/B] This match should be good between these two veteran superstars. [B]Freddie Datsun vs Giant Redwood[/B] Freddie Datsun and Giant Redwood both left USPW to train for this match against each other a couple months ago. Now they will collide in an epic battle. [B]=O= Steve Flash vs Peter Valentine for the USPW National Title[/B] Peter Valentine is the dominant force who has almost won the world title on multiple occasions over the last few months. Will Steve Flash stand a chance against the stronger Peter Valentine? [B]=O= Sean McFly vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW World Title[/B] Fumihiro Ota chose to cash in his title shot after a couple months of healing up. Can Sean McFly be successful against a fresh Ota? Will McFly manage to maintain his dominance of the World Title? This will be a fantastic technical match for the rights to hold the USPW World Title.[/QUOTE] [B][I]OOC:[/B] I will continue to do this diary. I may do a TCW one down the line but I want to get TCW to a new point before I even begin thinking about a diary for it.[/I]

[B][SIZE="5"]NEWS[/SIZE][/B] SWF have declared war on USPW through their website saying USPW is a fly on the bottom of their fly swatter. SWF have fallen to cult size with TCW. USPW has announced that four men who will change the face of USPW have signed. They also said publicly that Tom Angelus, and Captain USA have left due to contract expiry. Champagne Lover left SOTBPW. Calamari Kid has left SWF due to contract expiry. Wolf Hawkins has signed with the SWF. SWF has cut... Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Mikel Alonso, Knuckles, Kid Toma, Andre Jones, Akima Brave, Jessie, Jacob James Garden, and Shane Stones. FDA and Danny Rushmore have been having problems recently. Jungle Jack has failed a steroid test. This has been a huge month for wrestling espescially in North America.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Independence Day Slam![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Junkyard in Midwest USA.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Darryl Devine defeated Davis Wayne Newton and American Elemental in 13:03 when Darryl Devine defeated American Elemental with a Devine Dream Drop. [/B] During the match we also had Sammy The Shark run in and attack American Elemental. Overall not a bad match. [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Oren The Hell Monkey defeated Des Davids in 9:22 by pinfall after using a foreign object.[/B] This match brought the crowds mood down. Des is improving on his rumble skills but still leaves a lot to be desired. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Match Maker[/B] Corporal Doom is walking backstage, and comes across FDA. FDA says something that Corporal Doom doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, FDA challenges Corporal Doom to meet him in the ring for a match since Cameron Vessey is elsewhere tonight. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Who Is It?[/B] Freddie Datsun is walking backstage, past the door to the mystery guest's locker room. He looks around, takes a peek inside, then hurries off before anyone catches him, looking shocked. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]FDA defeated Corporal Doom in 8:47 with a Crossface.[/B] Corporal could use something freshen his character up. The match wasn't very good but FDA did go over so maybe that will help. The crowds mood seemed to get worse after this match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Backstage Beatdown[/B] Fumihiro Ota attacks Sean McFly backstage, and leaves him down and out trying to soften him up for later. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Demon Spite defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 7:31 when Agent 69 interfered.[/B] This match was aweful as Hernandez and Spite do not click at all. Demon Spite was exhausted by the end and botched a couple moves. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Giant Challenge[/B] Bruce The Giant does an interview in which he challenges Black Hat Bailey. "Bailey you are not in my league. I am a world superstar who will crush you between my fingers." [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant defeated Black Hat Bailey in 6:56 with a Giant Choke Slam.[/B] The Giant should change his gimmick some. Shane Sneer and Black Hat Bailey are a great pairing and work together very well. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Datsun vs Redwood Video[/B] A video plays hyping Freddie Datsun vs. Giant Redwood. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Giant Redwood defeated Freddie Datsun in 9:36 by using underhanded tactics.[/B] Giant Redwood was wearing a sloppy shirt that said Viva Las Vegas on it. He also used a roll of casino coins to knock Datsun out at the end. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated Tribal Warrior and Rhino Umaga in 10:28 when Warlord Pain defeated Tribal Warrior with a War Machine. The Lords Of War make defence number 6 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] Rhino Umaga replaced Java in the match because Java is performing elsewhere tonight. The match was very bad and the crowd is wanting the tag team titles off of the Lords of War now. Agony needs to change his gimmick up. Tribal Warrior needs to change his gimmick as well. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated Peter Valentine in 12:33 with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 6 of his USPW National title. [/B] This was easily the biggest win for Steve Flash since joining USPW. The match could have been better but it wasn't terrible. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Fumihiro Ota Training Video for Title Match[/B] A montage of clips is shown, set to some ancient Asian ,music, which are of Fumihiro Ota training himself for his upcoming fight. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Fumihiro Ota in 18:46 with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 11 of his USPW World title. [/B] McFly has maintained his main event dominance once again. Ota seemed rusty and was a bit tired after this bout. Ota seems to be getting better at his performance skills. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Post Match Celebration with Title[/B] Having picked up the victory, Sean McFly celebrates in the ring. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- Overall 950 in attendance (almost a sell out) Davis Wayne Newton, and Fumihiro Ota were slightly overused. [I][B]OOC: [/B]I am happy with how the show went and even though two people didn't show up I feel that the fill ins seemed to work in this situation with Corporal Doom replacing Cameron Vessey, and Rhino Umaga replacing Java in the tag title fight.[/I]

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Apple Pie and Wrestling Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]=O= Sean McFly vs TCW Representative for the USPW World Title[/B] Sean McFly has no idea who he is up against. Freddie Datsun knows who both of the TCW Representatives are since he saw them last week as guests. [B]=O= Lords of War vs Island Boys for the USPW Tag Titles[/B] This match should be a good one between past and future. Who will be the present though? [B]=O= Steve Flash vs Black Hat Bailey for the USPW National Title[/B] This should be a good technical bout with both men being very capable of holding their own. [B]Bruce the Giant vs TCW Representative for the World #1 Contender[/B] The winner of this moves on to next month to face the USPW World Champion. [B]Sammy the Shark vs ???[/B] Sammy the Shark faces a man who is yet to debut in USPW. Who will it be though? What is his style? [B]Freddie Datsun vs Steven Parker[/B] This should be a good match between two skilled wrestlers. Freddie needs a win to get back into the title picture. [B]Fox Mask vs Fumihiro Ota[/B] Fox Mask has a strong cult following and Fumihiro Ota is a veteran who probably won't let that bother him. This should be a evenly fought bout. [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Giant Redwood for the National #1 Contender[/B] Many question why the youngster Hernandez is in a #1 contendership match for anything. Giant Redwood on the other hand has had a lot of time off and is looking to rise back to the top of USPW and hold a title but first he must get through Hernandez. [B]Jim Force vs Oren the Hell Monkey[/B] Jim Force probably should be in line for a USPW National Title shot since he has a fairly impressive win loss record. Oren is a newcomer who has already shown a glimpse of greatness in the ring. He has loads of talent and once on a roll he probably will be unstoppable but first he must go through the unstoppable force, Jim Force.

[B]Prediction Key[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]USPW Apple Pie and Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] Sean McFly/TCW Representative Lords of War/Island Boys Steve Flash/Black Hat Bailey Bruce the Giant/TCW Representative 2 Sammy the Shark/??? Freddie Datsun/Steven Parker Fox Mask/Fumihiro Ota Mainstream Hernandez/Giant Redwood Jim Force/Oren the Hell Monkey

[QUOTE][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"][B]USPW Apple Pie and Wrestling[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Live from North Carolina Biker Museum in Mid Atlantic US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]TCW Rep Hypes Dark Match[/B] Jakked had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with The Grim Reaper. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B]USPW Grim Reaper Counters[/B] The Grim Reaper had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Jakked. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]The Grim Reaper defeated Jakked in 8:57 by submission with a Reaper Submission.[/B] Grim Reaper and JaKKeD have great chemistry. Maybe someday they will be on the same roster. These two are very young and the crowd didn't seem to know who they were. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]TCW Arrival #1[/B] Rick Law is shown arriving backstage, much to the surprise of the announcers. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]TCW Arrival #2[/B] Ricky Dale Johnson is shown arriving backstage, the announcers are even more surprised about Johnson's arrival. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force defeated Oren The Hell Monkey in 5:33 by pinfall with a Full Force.[/B] These two had great chemistry. These two could be used in a program together down the line once Oren builds up more of a fan base. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Match Announcement #1[/B] The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Bruce The Giant take on Rick Law. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Giant Redwood defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 7:33 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.[/B] This was not a good match but can you expect a good match out of Giant Redwood? [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Match Announcement #2[/B] The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Sean McFly take on Ricky Dale Johnson. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Fumihiro Ota defeated Fox Mask in 8:58 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike.[/B] This match could have been better but Fox Mask still isn't recognized as a legitimate threat to beat bigger named guys. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]TCW Hype[/B] Rick Law and RDJ cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with Bruce The Giant and Sean McFly. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Freddie Datsun defeated Steven Parker in 7:16 by pinfall with a Patriot Press.[/B] This was a decent match. Steven Parker showed some good skills but he has not arrived as a big name star yet. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]USPW Lady[/B] Alicia Strong is shown backstage, getting ready. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Calamari Kid defeated Sammy The Shark in 5:43 by pinfall with a Squid Buster.[/B] The crowd was surprised to see Calamari Kid. The kid couldn't bring the mood of the crowd up though. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Promotional Time[/B] Alicia Strong comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated Black Hat Bailey in 10:33 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 7 of his USPW National title. [/B] This match was bad for these two veterans. Both men should have been able to put on a great match. Bailey is obviously on the decline of his career. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Lords of War Fear Nobody[/B] The Lords Of War have microphones, and proceed to taunt The Island Boys, calling them names and generally acting like they're totally unafraid. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Island Boys defeated The Lords Of War in 11:38 when Akima Brave defeated Warlord Pain by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt. The Island Boys win the USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] A tough battle between two of the elite tag teams. The Island Boys have won the titles and hope to hold them for a long time. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant defeated Rick Law in 7:57 by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam. [/B] During the match we also saw Ricky Dale Johnson run in and attack Bruce The Giant, and Jakked do the same to Bruce The Giant. Bruce was exhausted by the end. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 10:46 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 12 of his USPW World title. [/B] During the match we also had Rick Law run in and attack Sean McFly. This match was good for Johnson who showed improvement in skills. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- Overall 1,818 in attendence (not quite a sell out) Nothing major to announce. Feedback as reported online was that the show was excellent.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Perry Hall in Great Lakes US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Steve Flash defeated William Hayes in 12:50 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 8 of his USPW National title. [/B] This match was a great match. This pairing may be used more often down the line. [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Giant vs Ricky Dale Hype[/B] Bruce The Giant had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Ricky Dale Johnson. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 8:27 by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam.[/B] Bruce the Giant was tired by the end. He is growing old in his current role with USPW. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Rick Law in 11:44 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 13 of his USPW World title. [/B] Sean McFly and Rick Law have great chemistry together. Rick Law is improving in technical skills and it showed. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Respect[/B] The match is over, and Sean McFly is celebrating. Rick Law walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect, and the two competitors shake hands. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C+ Overall 2,000 in attendance (sold out) The show was a great success and should have increased our popularity.

[SIZE="5"][B]A Return Home[/B][/SIZE] After the show in Kentucky I decided to drive home and see my family. When I got home my mom let me stay with her. I got caught up with her and my sister and explained how happy I was with my new career. They told me my ex-girlfriend stopped by and had dinner with them. I changed subjects though. I was trying to get over her. The day went really well. The following day I went to Ann Arbor to see how the old stomping grounds were. I went to the Blind Pig and caught "A Working Model" and "Fall Prey" who opened up for them. It was a decent show. After that I went down to Pinball Petes and ran into Jacob Jett who was also in the area visiting friends and family. Jett noticed me first, "Hey Mike how are you doing? I like how USPW is looking." I turned and was shocked to see him. "Yeah I am doing great. I am sorry NOTBPW isn't using you much. Looks like you should have stuck around." Jett was trying hold things back, "Yeah but they are a bigger promotion I have to expect to be on the back burner for now. I really hope you guys do well I would love to return later on. I hear Java won't resign because he is unhappy with how he is being used." I didn't know this and responded, "Yeah I don't have much for him anyways. Hey Jett it was great seeing you again but I have to go." Jett smiled and shook my hand. "It was great to see you too. Good luck." The following day which was my 3rd day home I got a call from Sam. He left me a voicemail saying that he wanted to talk to me about some things in his office as soon as possible. Looks like I would need to cut my vacation short.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"][B]USPW Alive Preview[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Grim Reaper vs American Elemental[/B] Both men make their debut in dark match action. Grim Reaper is the bigger more physical wrestler while American Elemental is the quicker one. [B]=O= The Island Boys vs Savage Fury for the USPW Tag Team Titles[/B] The Island Boys looked very impressive in their win over the Lords of War a couple weeks ago. With a win here they could be considered the most fearsome dominant tag team in USPW history. [B]Sean McFly & Bruce the Giant vs Ricky Dale Johnson & Rick Law[/B] Sean McFly & Bruce the Giant will face each other at USPW United States of Pain for the World Title but can they put their differences aside to defeat the two TCW competitors?

[B][SIZE="5"]Meeting in Strongs Office[/SIZE][/B] Sam Strong was doing something on his computer as I came into his office. I sat down in the chair across from him. He then stopped what he was doing and sat back in his chair. "I am glad you could make it. I am very happy with how USPW Alive went last week. This week you need to top that. I want to begin a rise to the top. We have turned SWF, and NOTBPW on us. We must rise above them and then steal their talent. Also I heard Java won't be resigning because he is mad about not being used much. Peter Valentine on the other hand is probably going to resign with us. He likes how he has been used and hopes to continue to improve. I told him I was proud of his improvement but he still needed to step it up." I just sat there and took it all in. "Yeah I am proud of Peter too. It's nice to know that he has been trying to improve. I noticed it and have been using him because of his conscious efforts. I plan on using USPW Alive to showcase our stars with the two shown matches. I plan on using the dark matches for up and coming guys. I think it should work effectively." Strong looked pleased with what he was hearing. "Nice work Mike I think I can trust you. Here is the news on Steve Frehley. We tried to sign him when he worked for SWF but he refused because of the war. Now he is a free agent and refuses to work with us because of our size. Sorry but it looks like we won't be able to get him. Keep up the good work though. I will talk to you later, I have nothing more to discuss." I got up and made my way out. I was very happy with everything in USPW right now. I couldn't believe Steve rejected to negotiate with us.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Arkansas Colliseum in South East US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Reaper Promo[/B] The Grim Reaper cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with American Elemental. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]The Grim Reaper defeated American Elemental in 8:42 by submission with a Reaper Submission.[/B] These two don't have chemistry together and it showed. These two both need to improve. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Giant Strength[/B] Bruce The Giant is shown backstage powerlifting a huge weight in order to show his incredible physical strength. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]The Island Boys defeated Savage Fury in 8:31 when Akima Brave defeated Java by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt. The Island Boys make defence number 1 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] Java was buried in this match. Savage Fury did not seem to put in full effort. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Main Event Hype[/B] Bruce The Giant and Sean McFly had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Rick Law and RDJ. [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Bruce The Giant and Sean McFly defeated Rick Law and Ricky Dale Johnson in 11:56 when Sean McFly defeated Ricky Dale Johnson by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.[/B] Bruce is growing stale plus he was exhausted at the end of this match. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Redwood Cashes In[/B] Rick Law and Ricky Dale Johnson are in the ring. Out of nowhere, Giant Redwood hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves both men completely destroyed. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (ouch we did bad this time) 2,000 in attendence (sold out) Our popularity was hurt due to this show. Giant Redwood hurt the show and Savage Fury hurt it too.

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW Alive Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Oren the Hell Monkey vs Fox Mask[/B] This match is between two indy fed legends. Oren has travelled all over the world and was once considered wrestlings best kept secret. Fox Mask was the indy icon. Both want to make a name for themselves in the big time. [B]=O= The Island Boys vs Sammy the Shark & JaKKeD for the USPW Tag Titles[/B] The Island Boys have proved they are a dominating duo. Sammy and JaKKeD get their chance to gain the gold. [B]=O= Sean McFly vs William Hayes for the USPW World Title[/B] William Hayes is getting his chance to take on Sean McFly but many people think that this is just a tune up match for Sean McFly. Whoever wins will go on to face Bruce the Giant for the title at USPW United States of Pain.

Archived