USPW: Old School Is In Again!

[B]The E-Mail[/B] I was on the road doing some business. I pulled out my laptop to check my email and Sam had sent me something. It was titled people leaving soon. As I opened it I came across a couple surprises and some that weren't... Java - He refuses to resign with us. Corporal Doom - He is getting older and he is a mere shell of his past. Eric the Bull - He is of no use to us for awhile so better to let him go elsewhere. T-Rex - He is of no use to us right now. Des Davids - We don't plan on resigning him because we don't use him anyways. Peter Valentine - He wants to move on to a bigger promotion. This was the biggest shocker because Sam reassured me he would stay. Plus I thought he and I were developing a friendship.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Pennsylvania Park in Tri-State US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Cameron Vessey defeated The Grim Reaper in 5:35 by submission with a Vessey Tradition.[/B] No chemistry between the two and it showed. Grim Reaper struggled due to the lack of experience he has. Vessey showed a style similiar to Larry Vessey in this match. [COLOR="Red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Peter Valentine in 6:55 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter.[/B] Fox Mask is growing stale with his current role in USPW. This match brought the crowds mood down. Peter showed he is a true professional by doing the job for Fox Mask. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]In Attendence[/B] The Lords Of War are shown sitting in the crowd watching the show. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]T-Shirt Craze[/B] Alicia Strong comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Lords of War take shirts from the audience around them. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]The Island Boys defeated Sammy The Shark and Jakked in 8:44 when Rhino Umaga defeated Jakked by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. The Island Boys make defence number 2 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] It seems as though the Island Boys can't put a great match on. They have the talent but need some opponents. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Hype for Big Event[/B] Sean McFly cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Bruce The Giant. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Scouting[/B] Sean McFly is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Bruce The Giant comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Sean McFly does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated William Hayes in 11:22 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 14 of his USPW World title. [/B] Sean McFly is also growing stale in his role with USPW. He was off his game tonight and it showed. William Hayes looked good and is getting better. [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D+ Overall 1,700 in attendence Nothing really to say here. I wish the Island Boys had some good opponents.

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]USPW United States of Pain Preview![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]=O= Sean McFly vs Bruce the Giant for the USPW World Title[/B] The much anticipated World Title Match. Both men are dominant in the USPW ranks. [B]=O= The Island Boys vs The Towers of Power for the USPW Tag Titles[/B] The Towers of Power want a chance to regain what they think should be theirs. The Island Boys feel this is the last chance that anyone in USPW has to dethrown them as the most dominant tag team in USPW. [B]=O= Steve Flash vs T-Rex for the USPW National Title[/B] Steve Flash has beat T-Rex before. Even though Steve continues to beat challenger after challenger but the media has yet to embrace him as a great champion. [B]Demon Spite vs Tribal Warrior[/B] The dead Demons of Rage vs the dead Savage Fury. Demon Spite and Tribal Warrior are all that is left of their former tag teams. [B]American Elemental vs Valentine[/B] These two young stars in the making could make a big impact here. [B]FDA vs Thomas Morgan[/B] Both men are no nonsense guys who are always straight to the point. So who will win this one? [B]Jim Force vs Peter Valentine[/B] These two former body builders have very similiar styles and are over with the fans. So who will walk away with the win here? Winner will undoubtedly be in the running for some sort of title.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW United States of Pain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Den in New England US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Opening Challenge[/B] The Future Ryan Tyler comes to the ring and challenges Giant Redwood to a match. [COLOR="Red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Giant Redwood defeated The Future Ryan Tyler in 13:43 by pinfall with a handful of tights.[/B] This was a terrible match. The flow wasn't there. Ryan Tyler was buried in this match but acted like a true professional. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Bane defeated Java in 7:50 by submission with a Camel Clutch.[/B] Bane destroyed Java showing a lot of intensity and skill. The crowd didn't like this match though. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated Des Davids and Eric The Bull in 8:44 when Warlord Pain defeated Des Davids by pinfall with a War Machine.[/B] Everyone in this match was getting tired at the end. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Valentine defeated American Elemental in 8:53 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.[/B] Valentine is improving at flying skills. He hit a nice moonsault midway through the match that was a great kodak moment. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Demon Spite defeated Tribal Warrior in 6:21 by pinfall with a Demon Slam.[/B] Neither man could sell and it hurt the match. Agent 69 did a good job in Demon Spites corner. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 11:29 by pinfall after using a foreign object.[/B] These men have great chemistry but both failed to connect with the crowd. Alicia Strong did a great job at ringside. The crowds mood came crashing down after this bout. [COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Feel the Force[/B] A music video is shown to promote Jim Force. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force defeated Corporal Doom in 7:48 by pinfall with a Full Force.[/B] The crowd hated this slow paced match. Jim Force looked dominant out there. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash defeated T-Rex in 9:45 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 9 of his USPW National title. [/B] T-Rex is improving in performance skills but he is still not capable of holding great matches. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Island Boys Interview[/B] The Island Boys had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Danny Rushmore and Ultimate Phoenix. [COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]The Island Boys defeated Danny Rushmore and Ultimate Phoenix in 10:47 when Akima Brave defeated Danny Rushmore by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt. The Island Boys make defence number 3 of their USPW World Tag Team titles. [/B] Shane Sneer did a good job with Danny Rushmore at ringside. Ultimate Phoenix is improving in rumble skills. Rhino Umaga is improving in rumble skills too. The Island Boys absolutely destroyed their opponents. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Champ Hypes Main Event[/B] Sean McFly cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Bruce The Giant. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Sean McFly defeated Bruce The Giant in 16:43 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. Sean McFly makes defence number 15 of his USPW World title. [/B] During the match we also had Sam Strong run in and attack Bruce The Giant. Sam Strong butted into this match and McFly did not look happy about it. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D+ Overall (Not bad for putting on a terrible show) 1,520 in attendence Cal Sanders, Thomas Morgan, and Ryan Tyler were overused.

[QUOTE][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"][B]USPW Alive[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Live from Gymnasium Aguada in Puerto Rico.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Cameron Vessey defeated Calamari Kid in 15:25 by submission after interference from Shane Sneer.[/B] This was a pretty good match for Cameron Vessey. His exposure on TCW's shows must be helping him. [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Training Footage Like USPW Loves to Show[/B] A montage of clips is shown, set to some inspirational 1980's power ballad, which are of Darryl Devine training himself for his upcoming fight. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Lords Of War defeated Cal Sanders and Freddie Datsun and Jakked and Peter Valentine in 9:28; the order of elimination was Cal Sanders and Freddie Datsun first, and finally Jakked and Peter Valentine.[/B] This was utter chaos. The Lords of War looked great in this one though. They dominated in this match. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Force Is In Here[/B] Jim Force is shown sitting in the crowd watching the show. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]A Giant is Here Too Not Bruce Though[/B] Giant Redwood is shown sitting in the crowd watching the show. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong defeated Sean McFly in 7:42 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Sam Strong wins the USPW World title. [/B] Sam Strong has won the title from Sean McFly! This match was a pretty good one too. Sean McFly looked very dissappointed after losing. [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] C- Overall (improving our overness in Puerto Rico wahoo) 1,000 in attendence (sold out) No specific notes to be made. Sam Strong won the title in a shocking turn of events. Last night Sam was in McFlys corner and today he wins the belt from him.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]USPW Alive[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from the Portland Center in North West US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix defeated Thomas Morgan in 11:02 by disqualification.[/B] Ultimate Phoenix used his creative control so he wouldn't lose. Therefore he got a surprise after this match. [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Post Match Beatdown[/B] Thomas Morgan is in the ring, and taunts Ultimate Phoenix to get up. As soon as Ultimate Phoenix does he gets jumped by Tribal Warrior, Demon Spite and Remmington Remus, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Ultimate Phoenix down and out. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Calamari Kid defeated Roderick Remus in 7:39 by pinfall with a Squid Buster.[/B] This match was actually a good one. Calamari Kid is showing he could be a superstar in USPW. [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Doug Peak defeated Larry Wood, Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Gareth Wayne in 4:59 when Doug Peak defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West by submission. During the match we also had 1,000 Faces Sam Zainee run in and attack Gareth Wayne. Doug Peak wins the WEXXV King Of Death Matches title. [/B] This could be a sign of whats to come in the future. Hardcore has come to USPW. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong defeated Peter Valentine in 6:33 by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic. Sam Strong makes defence number 1 of his USPW World title. [/B] This match was ok but it could have been a lot better. The crowd booed Sam Strong during this match. During the match we also had Bruce The Giant run in and attack Peter Valentine. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Celebration?[/B] Sam Strong is celebrating his victory in the ring. Sean McFly runs in and attacks, beating Sam Strong down into the mat. [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D Overall (this show probably hurt our popularity a little bit) 1,000 in attendence (sold out) Remmington Remus, Sam Strong, and Thomas Morgan were used too much.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]USPW Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Live from New Mexico Armoury in Mid South US.[/COLOR] [B]Preshow[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix defeated Valentine in 7:06 when Valentine was disqualified when Davis Wayne Newton ran in and attacked Ultimate Phoenix.[/B] Valentine is improving in his flying skills. This match was better than expected too. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Fox Mask defeated Calamari Kid, 1,000 Faces Sam Zainee, Jerry "The Snake" Slayer, Big Richard and FDA in 5:54 when Fox Mask defeated Big Richard by pinfall with a Fox Hunter.[/B] This match was bad. It hurt the crowds mood a little. FDA dominated in this match. [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [B]The Show[/B] [B]Darryl Devine defeated Roderick Remus in 7:50 by pinfall with a Devine Dream Drop.[/B] Darryl Devine needs to change up his character some. This match was a decent one that could be seen again down the line sometime. [COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]It Ain't Over[/B] Sean McFly cuts a promo saying Sam Strong was lucky and that McFly wants a shot at the title. [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong defeated Freddie Datsun in 11:31 by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic. Sam Strong makes defence number 2 of his USPW World title. [/B] Sam Strong was tired by the end and it effected the match. [COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Accepted[/B] Sam Strong challenges Sean McFly to a match, and in order to get it he says that he'll put his title on the line in the match. [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B][I]Stats:[/I][/B] D+ Overall 1,000 in attendence (sold out) Nothing to say except Sam Strong is not even close to what he once was.

Archived